TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Fantastic Anna....that's pretty scary.
Cutes kids Anxious....
Hope everyone else is in good health and ready to have a great weekend!!!

Hey Carole!! I miss texting ya!! My phone is really jacked up and AT&T is making me so mad!! UGH

Navy your friend is in my prayers! I had a friend (another TR sister) that is 25wks that lost her plug the other day and started having contractions. Luckily they were able to stop it and send her home with meds and put her on bed rest. I hope the same happens for your friend.

Flutter.....that's great that they were able to stop labour.That's is the third story we have heard about babies wanting to come early within the last week since my friend lost her babie at 24 weeks. Thank goodness for modern medicine to help keep those little ones in longer.
Sandy....I miss chatting too, hope your doing great! Congrats on 7 weeks!!!

I'm about 6dpo today (again my ticker is wrong wrong wrong) sigh....I feel stuff going on in there and just hope and pray it is a good sign...this waiting sucks! Sorry for complaining so much girls.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend

I am hoping it's your month fluter....What kinda of things u feeling?

shew I'm SS like crazy even tho I'm trying not too. It's about 2am so that will make me about 7dpo today. Earlier I felt some cramping and super tired and my gums bled when I brushed my teeth a little (not normal for me) and tonight my bb's have pains shooting thru the sides. They are not really sore to touch they just feel odd. Oh and the hot flashes have been ridiculous today and tonight. Watch all this crap be in my head lol

fluter.....those sound very positive...FX for you!! Do you temp?

Hello Ladies,We got back from vacation today.I am super tired I need a vacation from my vacation.We had a great time.St Augustine was so beautiful.DH and I were talking about maybe going back for a few days next summer alone to enjoy more of the old city.I don't see that happening we never go anywhere without the kiddos but its fun to imagine.lol..

I got a smiley on cd 19.Is that to late in my cycle to O?We got in plenty of bd everyday this week but my cycles are usually only 29 to 30 days.Is this norm?I am thinking no and very worried that things are way off with me.AF came 3 days early this month.I don't know if that means anything..

Needa...I sure hope so but as the day/night goes on I'm feeling less and less optomistic. Thinking it just my be my mind and/or PMS.

famof6 I'm glad you enjoyed your vaca. As far as your O Day being late in your cycle...I would say yes that is late for the length of your cycle. That time frame would leave you with a short LP. I have a 28 day cycle and I wasnt getting a +opk until CD15 meaning I could o anywhere between then and CD17. I started taking SI and it made me o on CD14. I would try SI. The other ladies may have some better advice.

Hi ladies!! So here is the skinny on me....I had another seizure on Friday night late...spent most of Sautrday in the ER and they worked me up,i had CT scan, pumped full of meds and IV fluids,Blood work was done,neurology had to come down and see me and after being seizure free for almost 10 yrs ,my seizures are back and i am on 500mg of Keppra twice a day.
Dh and I are looking into getting me a Medic alert bracelet and a seizure dog becuz DH is gone so much on deployments. We are still TTC but are going to talk to our FS and my Neruologist to see what precautions I will need to take before and after we get a BFP.
I am just at a point where i am NOT going to let anything get me down or take this dream away from my husband and I to add one more beautiful baby to our family.

Hello everyone,

I am back from our anniversary celebration vacation. LOL We had a blast.

Navy, I hope all goes well with you. I will be praying for you and your family.

Good Morning Ladies:coffee: Hope all is well with ya'll :flower: Not much going on here for me...AF found me yesterday...so today is CD 2 for me!!!! Have some research to do on my computer and some phone calls to make,other wise just resting today. i will check back later:winkwink:

Ready....glad u had a nice getaway.
Navy...sorry AF got u and good luck on your health concerns that is kinda scary if DH is gone alot!!

Needa...I sure hope so but as the day/night goes on I'm feeling less and less optomistic. Thinking it just my be my mind and/or PMS.

famof6 I'm glad you enjoyed your vaca. As far as your O Day being late in your cycle...I would say yes that is late for the length of your cycle. That time frame would leave you with a short LP. I have a 28 day cycle and I wasnt getting a +opk until CD15 meaning I could o anywhere between then and CD17. I started taking SI and it made me o on CD14. I would try SI. The other ladies may have some better advice.

Thanks!!What is SI?

Ready..... Congrats on the wonderful gettaway
navy.... So happy that you aré so optamistic hope all goes well and that the meds keep the seizures under control , sorry the witch found you

Anna sorry about the seizures again...that is so scary. I will be praying for you.

fam6 SI is soy isflavones. Its a natural form of clomid.

Hope everyone is doing great. MS had knocked me loopy at night so these babies are kicking my butt!! LOL

Navy...sorry that AF got you and I hope everything works out with your health...sounds kinda scary

Sandi ms is no fun! hang in there

Ready glad u had a good vaca!

afm...I really don't feel anything today...guess AF will be knocking down my door

Good evening ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Navy, sorry the witch got you.

Needa and Reeds, How are you ladies feeling today?

Please pray for us. My DH had to go in for a sperm anaylsis and we found out his sperm count his a little low. We had to re-test today and hoping for the best. He was a little disappointed and I think he was kind of embrassed. Please say a prayer for us. Thanks ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->