TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

ttc definately makes us nuts. There are so many variables! I'm such a control freak and this is not something I can control.

My hubby is still gone. This is only nite 2 without him and I'm so lonely! It's extra bad knowing he'll be gone for my birthday tomorrow and won't be back til late on friday. This will be my last year in my 20's. 29. On one hand it seems old, on the other hand I feel like i'm 90 already so...lol. My hubby is 37 so I always joke with him about how I was 10 when he went to college etc lol! So I can't feel toooo old.

August went by like nothing! ready you'll have your TR before we know it! Then you can join in with the tww misery. ha!

Okay guys, I'm going to bed (yes it's 8:00) Will check in tomorrow am.

Adanma

Reeds, we are praying with you for baby B. How is your DH doing with all of this? I am sure he is over the top.

MrsMommy, where are you?

Needa, how is your daddy? Also, how is your DH with the pregnacy? Is he over the top with excitement?

AFM:Of course the doctors office called after hours and while I was on the phone with the stupid bookstore. Ugh!!:dohh:

But she did leave a message to say everything looks fine and she will call me tomorrow with the details. I feel much better. Thanks ladies for all the prayers and encouraging words. :hugs:

fam I just looked at taking the SI as it can't hurt to try and just see what happens and it really helped me I think. You can also try taking B6 to help with LP but it is better if you take all the b complex vits with it like B12 and folic acid. These are just suggestions. do a lil research and do whats best for you GL!

Hello ladies,

Just a quick check in to see how everyone is doing. I hope all is well with everyone.

Hello ladies:wave:........... Hope everyone is doing well

Afm........I had ewcm from cd 10 till cd12 ,now it is white and creamy so guessing today is 2dpo for me:shrug:

fam I just looked at taking the SI as it can't hurt to try and just see what happens and it really helped me I think. You can also try taking B6 to help with LP but it is better if you take all the b complex vits with it like B12 and folic acid. These are just suggestions. do a lil research and do whats best for you GL!

Thanks Fluter,I am going to try and pick up the SI this weekend.What are the best days to take it?Just trying to get all the info,my cycles have always been really regular and I guess I am worried about messing something up thats not broken.I have been reading great results with it so I am going to give it a try,again thanks for your help..

Hey ladies,

Happy Birthday Adanma

AFM: I spoke with the nurse at the doctors office and it is all good. I will be back on tomorrow. I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey ladies, hope you are all well. Sorry I've not posted lately, been pretty down about TTC and busy with wedding plans - bad combination!

Anyway, I'm now on cycle 10 and waiting for ovulation. Had an internal scan on CD14 which confirmed I am ovulating from the wrong ovary again - 5th month in a row - so the Clomid hasn't had any effect at all :( Seeing FS again on 15th Sept and hoping he will prescribe me a higher dose of Clomid for another 3 months.

Not expecting a miracle this month but I will let you know if that changes

cheeky: Fx. Hope they figure something out for you

ready: thanks!

AFM: just chilling out. 2week wait. My hubby comes home tonite. Looking forward to the long weekend

Adanma

Hello ladies,

Cheeky, FX I am praying for you as well.

Adamna, I hope you had a great birthday.

AFM: I cannot believe that I have only 31 days left before my TR. I am so excited. :happydance:

Have a great day ladies.

ready: I had a really nice birthday. My sister gave me a makeover which was a lot of fun. My dad cooked us all dinner and it was so good! Ribs! The only thing missing was my husband, but he is coming home tonite!

This month will fly by. Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you!

Adanma

ready...I bet you are just like a little kid counting down the days......When I went into see my doc He did the tests I needed and I had the surgery 2 weeks later

Adanma..........Glad your birthday went well

I'm out girls. AF hit me today 2 days early. I'm out for over a year now

Fluter,I am so sorry.:hugs:.Do you mind me asking why you are out for a year?

I am so confused.I dont know really when af is due.She was 3 days early last month and FF has her due tomorrow,but with the very late O.I don't know if that will change things.

Another sub my washing machine called it quits so we are going to look for a new one today.We are having a little cooler weather this weekend so hoping to cookout all weekend.I have been really wanting corn on the cob on the grill for some reason.I don't think I have ever had it but it sounds good..

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Sorry to hear that flutter
corn on the cob sounds good
Afm... My daughter has been sick all night vommitting and crying

I'm out for over a year cause my dh is in the Army and he deploys to Iraq next Sunday for a 12mo. deployment.

fluter: Sorry to hear that. That stinks, but your time will come.

anxious: poor baby! I hope she feels better soon. I remember 2 years ago my kids and my hubby and I all got the stomach flu at the same time. It was awful! There is nothing like hearing your babies in pain.

AFM: 5DPO. Feeling really good. I actually don't feel anything at all. Last 2 cycles I had sore bb's and nausea at this time. Hopefullky that is a good thing.

Adanma

Fluter...So sorry to hear that.
Admana...Happy late Bday and fx for u.
Ready...your date is coming sooo fast, I am excited for u. As for my dad, he is doing better. Still has the drain hole in his side and the PICC line to the heart but hopefully when he see's Dr on wed he will get the drain out. CT scan will tell them if the blood is almost gone.
Anxious....How are u doing? hope your daughter feels better soon!!
Have a fantastic long weekend ladies. take care

Hello needa I am fine thanx we took her to the dr. and they gave her meds she is asleep right now

I am in my tww and trying not to ss but thats impossible especially since I am trying not to try...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->