TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Reeds,I just noticed your EDD date is my moms B-Day.I always call her first thing and say Happy Birthday then ask if she has mailed her taxes.Hope your feeling better and that ms hasn't got you down..

How sweet of you!! I am afraid though these babies will probably end up being march babies...which actually kinds is cool my DS bday is April 2. I go really fast and think he will probably end up inducing me so I don't have to stress about the hour drive and not making it.

Morning :coffee: Sorry I have been out the last couple of days ,but I am back now :) So my Neuro. Appt didn't give me the news I was hopping for....I walked out in tears and feeling so angry. So My Dr says NO DRIVING for at least 6 months (and that's if the medication can control my seizures and DMV clears me after my Dr's does!!!),and the normal No swimming by myself, No climbing ladders or high places,if I take a bath don't put too much water in the tub so I don't drown if I have a seizure. Dr says my first Seizure in May sounds like a Partial seizure but the one I had a week ago sounds like a Generalized seizure. I am having some horrible moodiness on Kappra so DR. is easing me on to another medication in 25mg increments and I will work my way up to 150 mg twice a day. I was also put on Folic Acid 1 mg cuz DH and I are TTC baby #4 .... Now we are just trying to figure out the cause of what brought the seizures back...I need to call to get an appt for an EEG. Only part of the EEG that i hate is the strobe light testing....it always makes me feel weird and i start sweating with a feeling of panic or fear. Dr said there are three causes they are going to look at for me.....one they have been seeing alot of patients that have started having seizures after getting gastric bypass(I will be 3 yrs post op in Feb 2011), second is a hormonal cause(cause both times i have sized has been either just before or just after my period) and the third is there could be something going on with my heart(I have never had anything wrong with my heart) All very scarey... so hopefully we will figure out a cause but it is likely that this is a simple return of my seizure disorder from when I was a child cuz it's gentic in my family.

Hello everyone,

Navy, sorry to hear about your seziures. I hope all goes well and it gets under control. I will be praying for you. :hugs:

Needa, please let me know about your Dad's appt. I am still praying for him. How is your kids and DH doing are they excited about the baby?

Reeds, more than likely the twins will come a little early. Have you come up with names yet?

flutter, sorry AF got you. Hopefully DH gets to come home earlier.

AFM, I am just counting down the days. LOL I am so excited every time I think about it. Just the possiblity of getting preggo. Have a great Sunday everyone I will post later.

navy: you're in my thoughts. what a lot to be going through!

reeds: twins do arrive early a lot of times. usually the mama is ready though! I do know someone who had twins at 41w 5d though! yikes!

AFM: we are going to my husbands father's house for dinner this evening. It's not a close relationship and has been strained ever since we've been married. We just found out today that the reason they didn't show up to Preston's 3rd bday is because his SO was going through cancer treatment at the time. (3rd time). Thanks for letting us know right? Anyway this should be interesting...

Adanma

Navy I am so sorry for the news hun. We are all praying for you though.

Ready getting close to time you getting excited?

Adanma good luck with dinner.

Names for the babies are...Mazzy Grace & Emma LaVern and we only have one by name Gunner Elijah. So here is to hoping for a boy and girl or to Tj's devatation(LOL) 2 girls!! HAHAHA

Happy Labor Day Ladies

Sending LOTS and LOTS of :dust: to all of our TTCers and Happy and Health 9 to our BFP's :bfp: :pink: :yellow: :blue: :bfp: And to READY.....not long now until your TR surgery ,Sending Good Luck Vibes to you :thumbup::happydance::dust:

AFM: I am on CD9 and should Ovulate this upcoming weekend...Fx'd.....Dh and I are gearing up for our babydancing marathon :haha: :sex::spermy::spermy::dust:

navy: have fun girl! lol! We'll be testing this upcoming weekend! An exciting time for both of us haha!

In unrelated news: I'm currently reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult. It stars a boy with asperger's. It's quite good so far! I love her books and I highly recommend them

Adanma

Hello Ladies,

Navy, sorry to hear of all your new rules from your health issues.
Karen, your date is getting so so close. Will know more about my dad wed. As for my kids being excited, well only the oldest knows. My ex causes alot of problems for me and if he knew right now it would not be good. Making matters worse, he is jealous we bought a house and last week we bought a new Chrysler 300. He is a grouch and if the two younger ones knew about baby, they would tell. So we are waiting til 12 weeks to tell them. DH is over the moon and it's becoming more "real" to him now.
Just got back from a romantic last minute weekend getaway to Miette hotsprings in the rocky mountains. Very nice!!!
Hope all are doing well and hoping to hear some BFP soon!!

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Adanma, I will have to check out her books. Enjoy your reading.

Needa, Please keep me post on your dad. I am sorry your ex is such a problem maker for you. Stay positive, the baby needs positive vibes. :hugs:

AFM: I had to buy a new dryer today. So DH deceided to buy new washer and dryer. The old set is over 10 years old. But it still worked but the dryer went out yesterday. I am excited as it will be delivered tomorrow. :happydance:

Hello Ladies,hope everyone is well.

I am on cd33 so I guess this is not my normal 29 day cycle.I just had to test of course it was neg,now just waiting on AF to show.Going to start the soy this month.Today was back to school for the kiddos.It was sad but also quiet around here.

Hello ladies I have a touch of what my kids had so not feeling well today ....Hope everyone else is ok

Fam,what does the soy do? I am sorry but I am still trying to learn a lot about TTC.

Anxious, I hope you get to feeling better.

Thanx ready ...yedterday had really bad heartburn for no reason at all...today my tummy hurts, hopefully tomorrow i will feel better

Anxious,I hope you get to feeling better.

Ready,You probably know alot more than I about this TTC.I find myself on google alot.Fluter told me to try the soy to lengthen my LP.So after a little reading on it some say its kind of like a natural form of Clomid.I don't know how true that is,just what I read.Since I o'ed so late this cycle I am going to give it a try.I think I will take it days 3-7.You don't have long now.WooHoo!!

Soy is to help you O, its like a natural form of clomid. Vitamine B6 is to help lengthen you LP if you have a short one.

Just popping in before I head to bed..... waiting to O.....I have another Doctor's appt. tomorrow morning( pap and exam...yuck!!!) so I will be back on when I get home.
I hope everyone is having a good week :) and everyone's kids had a awesome first day of school :)

Hey everyone,

Just a quick hello before I get to busy in my work.

Navy, how did it go with the dog?

Needa, I am praying for your dad today give him a big hug for me please.

Reeds, How are you feeling today?

Anxious, are you feeling better today?

Famof6, Have you started soy yet?

Flutter, where are you sweetie?

Adamna, how are you doing? How is you niece? Post pic please.

Cheeky, we have heard from you in minute how are you lady?

Have an awesome day ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->