TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Good morning ladies! My aunt is in town from Canada so I have not really been around here much.

Ready: I will most definately post a picture! She's gorgeous!

Anxious: sorry to hear you don't feel well

fam: I felt that way when my boy started last month. Hard to not be with him, but I'm so much more productive now! lol

how are our pregnant ones feeling? I'm living vicariously through you guys right now so please do update! ha!

AFM: I know I get excited every cycle.... but I'm excited this cycle! lol! I had a temp dip 6 DPO and then it went right back up the next day. I have been tummy sick since yesterday, but I think that it's more related to my allergies and all the snot running down my throat. TMI sorry. Just saying that makes me wanna hurl. I tested with FMU this morning and I think there is a faint faint faint line! I'm 9DPO today so I'm going to test the day after tomorrow too and see what it says! I tried to get a picture, but I can't get anything to show on it. Hopefully the line get's darker on friday! Please cross fingers for me!

Adanma

she is 1 month exctly in this picture

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs160.ash2/41350_428013487443_560517443_5160569_1449740_n.jpg

SHE IS GEORGOUS!!!
Adanma,.....FANTASTIC news on a faint line. Go test with an OPK as I got a result on there before a poas. YAHOO.....I am so so so excited. Lets us know asap.
AFM....I had an ultrasound apt for today at 9am, they called an said the tech was sick. I was like WHAT!! I have to have it today as I took today off work and arranged child care. So she found me an apt at another medical centre on the west side of the city at 12 noon. There was no way I was going to wait to see my bean past today. I know all is well as I have felt like crap for a week. Never had this kinda nausea with my boys....I think I am just too old now. Going to be 37 in a few weeks. YUK!!

Post your FF chart if u can...(I am just smiling right now for u)

Adanma she is absolutely beautiful!! And YAY for the faint line. A line is a line! Congrats hun

Ready I am feeling a little better have a dull ache up under my ribcage but nothing major

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-08-29&mode=a&ts=1283964419

Okay well I can see my chart I hope you guys can and not just your charts! I put my test down today as a neg because I'm not really sure. But I'm kinda sure! lol! :happydance: Okay I'm trying not to get too excited just in case. It's hard though!

Yes, my niece is the most beautiful thing! Love her so much!

Adanma

LOL...all I see is mine. Crap! Did u do a opk? I tell u, they give a stronger positive before a poas.
Off to drink my 6 glasses of h2o and go for my scan. Wish me luck girls!!

damn it! What am I doing wrong!!?? Anyway, I did just test with an opk and the lines were the same amount dark! I usually don't count the opk + unless it's darker, but that is something right?! Okay I don't know how I'm going to get through these next couple of days... Fx so hard right now!

Adanma

Adamna, she is beyond beautiful. OMG is BEAUTIFUL times 1,000!!! I am so excited about the the line on the HPT for you. Yeah we have another bump.

Reeds, how is the MS? I hope it is geting easier.

Needa, good luck with the scan. Let us know when you get back.

Anxious, I hope it all gets better soon.

okay how about this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fee38

thank you everyone for your kind words!

needa: let us know how your scan went

Adanma

Well ladies, today is the best day ever. Had my scan, baby is measuring perfect and to the day (I knew that as I was obsessive about opk`s and bbt...lol) HB was 175bpm. I am sooo happy. Here is baby Sarr!

IMG.jpg

Adanma good dip on FF!! Can`t wait to share this journey with all you ladies.

Yeah Needa, I am so happy for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Adamna, I not good at the chart still taking the course on FF, but from what I learned yours looked great. :thumbup:

Adanma,I hope this is it for you.Keep those BFPs rolling in Ladies.

Needa,love the scan.How exciting!!

I am still waiting on AF to show,so I can move on to next cycle.

Adanma I'm super excited for you!

afm...I'm flying to TX on Friday to see my love off to Iraq on Sunday. I'm super excited and super sad at the same time...very weird mix of emotions. I think I'm just ready to get this year over. I wish his deployment could be moved back a few more days so we could have one last shot at it this month but no such luck. He leaves about 4 days before O day :(

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend

needa: look at that little peanut!! yay!

Fluter: you are so strong to be a military wife. I don't know how you gals do it. Wishing you all the best and it's really too bad about the timing eh? That stinks.

Thanks everyone for looking at my chart! I'm excited about it! I had to rocket out of bed and pee before I got tempted to poas before tomorrow am. Fx!

My mom and my aunt are going to chicago today to meet up with 2 more sisters and they are going to have a nice sisters weekend. They do one every year. I want that with my sissy one day. Sounds like fun!

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Today is my birthday.:happydance:

Flutter, I would still try you never know. :winkwink:

Adamna, that does sound fun. My sisters and I try to do when we can but never really planned.

Have a great day ladies.

Happy birthday toooo youuuuuuu! Have a fun day!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->