TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Needa...love your gummy bear pic...too cute!!!

I mean we are gonna dtd but it's just to be doing it lol...I'm pretty sure chances are slim to none but oh well...better luck NEXT YEAR lol

Fluter....Dont know how you do it! FX for U!!
Karen....Happy Birthday girl!!!
Still got fingers and toes crossed for u adanma.
How are u and your daughter feeling anxious.
Navy....where u at. Hope all is well with ur health.
Reeds, how those babies doing.
Famof6....hope you are doing great!

Well I am going crazy with this long cycle on cd 35 never been over a 30 day cycle.What in the world is going on?Tested and BFN.>>TMI>> I have very sore and heavy BBs.I thought they only got that way around O time.I think I will get that fertility book as I am pretty sure I know nothing about my body after this cycle.What causes you to just start having a long cycle if you have been regular your entire life.The only thing I am taking is a prenatal.

Famof6.....that's odd. So u have never had a cycle that long? Are u testing with cheapie tests?

okay so tested this am with FMU (which was not even dark even though I made sure to piss last nite before bed, and didn't have my nitely water... anyway) and I still see a very very very faint line. Not any darker than 2 days ago. My husband made me feel like I was crazy because he can't see it. I had him look on FF to see the other faint positives and he couldn't see those either so.... ::sigh:: I don't know. I'm not confident.

If I was pregnant wouldn't the line have gotten darker? Or what if I have it in my tube!? I feel like puking too. And have sore bb's. But I'm just not confident now. I once again tried to get a good picture. I'll post what I have, but even I can't see it in the picture so....

Adanma

never mind. I can't post it because I do not have it online anywhere.

Okay I should have waited to rant.Af showed last night at work.So cd 1 for me.Ready to get started on this cycle.

Adanma,I am sorry you are not sure.I don't know much about testing,but a faint seems positive to me.Hope you get really dark lines really really soon.

I am sure most of you already know,but how long were everyones tubes after TR?Do you ladies think tube lengths help or is it all the same unless they are really short?

reeds: my pee was almost clear even though it was fmu. I used a walgreens pink dye test this time. I had a frer the first time. do you think that made a difference? Can fmu not be concentrated though? I hadn't peed for like... 9 hours!

I don't know how this all works and I'm very frustrated and confused. I guess time will tell eh? I'm due for AF on monday. I'm going to wait to see if I miss to test next. I can't take the emotions!

fam: my first cycle after TR was like... 42 days or something! I always have 27-29 day cycles. It was very wierd. Hope you get it figured out! Either preggo (fx) or if not just get AF going so you can start trying again right?

Adanma

Sorry AF got ya Fam.
Adanma.....Reeds and I had stress with taken poas ourselves. I was not getting strong positives with fmu. I would get a better result at 1pm ish. SMU....guess I don't drink enough as that was usually when I had to go. Did u try a OPK yet? As well....I always took the plastic cover off any test I did to get a better look at it. It's odd btu I never did get a strong line with fmu til around 18 DPO.
GOOD LUCK HUN!!! Sending baby dust your way.
Whats your temp doing?

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Needa, how did things go with dad?

Adanma, keep us posted on AF. I am still praying you are preggo.

Reeds, how are the babies doing? Has the MS gotten easier?

Fam, sorry the witch got you.

Have a great Friday ladies.

Okay I should have waited to rant.Af showed last night at work.So cd 1 for me.Ready to get started on this cycle.

Adanma,I am sorry you are not sure.I don't know much about testing,but a faint seems positive to me.Hope you get really dark lines really really soon.

I am sure most of you already know,but how long were everyones tubes after TR?Do you ladies think tube lengths help or is it all the same unless they are really short?

Hey Fam, my right side is like 6mm and my left is 5mm..left side is shorter. Hang in there hun. Is does seem to take us longer to get pregnant so we have to have alot of patience. My tr was done for 15 months before I got sticky beans!! I know exactly how frustrating it is. We are all rooting for you

Adanma your temps are looking great. Hang in there...I held my first few that were faint over a lamp and you can see the line better. If you see a line there is one there. Try to take a test in the afternoon. Good luck. I think I only tested dark so early is cause of the twins. Good luck

reeds and needa: Thank you. I needed that. I will try the lamp thing with afternoon urine next time. And use a frer!

My right tube is 6.5 and my left is 4.5. One loooong, one short! hahaa!

Thanks everyone for offering encouragement. My temps have been steady and staying up so... I don't know. They did that last cycle too then AF came 2 days late!

Adanma

Hang in the Adanma we are all rooting for you. :hugs:

I am so excited I have less than a month to go.:happydance:

Flutter, where are you today?

Navy, come out come out whereever you are.

ready: isn't it cool that it's days now instead of months!?

Adanma

Still feeling blah today went to Dr. This morning and got injections hopefully that will help

Hey ladies. I was busy traveling yesterday to TX to see my love before he heads off to Iraq tomorrow. Today is our 6yr anniversary. This trip is so bitter-sweet. He is so amazing I don't know what I'm gonna do without him.

Last night after dtd he freaked out on my for going pee. Bless his little heart as I tried to explain to him yet again this is most likely not my fertile time since I'm only on CD9. I'm not sure when my O is since last cycle was only 26 days and I normally have a 28 day cycle. Anway he told me that stranger things have happened and I shouldn't give up and not try. Goooshh I wanna just squeeze his sweetness. He wants me to get all my testing done while he is gone and I signed up for the free membership to the YMCA this week so I can work on my sexy body lol. I'm gonna pump my body full of good foods and vitamins as well and hope that when he gets back that my body is in better shape and hopefully we'll have better luck.

Anxious I hope you are feeling better

Adanma I can't wait to see a pic of your test!!! Sooo exciting

Sandi how are those babies? When do you go for another u/s? I couldn't be happier for you

I am here Ladies :hugs:.....I started new medication which is safer to be on for seizures when TTC and It has been messing with my cognitive thinking,making me sleepy and sometimes dizzy,but i am doing better,seems to be my night time dose that makes me sleepy now,but i have to work up to my FULL dose(which will take 4 more weeks of increasing my new medication) so every week I might disappear for a day or two. ......I need to go back a page or two and read the rest of the post that i have missed.....I'll be right back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->