TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks ladies,

I am so excited I can scream. I have thermo but it is not a basal one I don't think. does it matter?

Thanks ladies,

I am so excited I can scream. I have thermo but it is not a basal one I don't think. does it matter?

Hey Ready your really need at BBT thermometer...cause a reg one only had 3 for example 96.7 a bbt will show you 96.72 and that way you know for sure your temp is moving. Does that make sense? LOL
As far as after my tr, I have a 4 to 5 inch incision and about 2 weeks to be back to normal and my tr dr said I could start trying as soon we was ready!! Man so excited its this close for you!!

I will be back on later to see how everyone is doing.....I need to go lay down for a nap...Ever since this past Saturday i have need a nap to get through the rest of my day.....Not sure if it's the Medication or just trying to get back into routine with the kids since school started...BBL

Hi Ladies! I'm new here, 34, married 13 years, 2 kids, and will be having my TR in December this year 6 years after my TL! I can't wait, but I am nervous that it will work right. I had the clips, so I'm hoping to have good lengths left. I'm using Dr. Rogers in TN since she's more affordable and closer to me than some of the others. I can't wait 'til I'm TTC again.:) Good luck to those TTC and to those who have, I wish you H&H 9 months! Look forward to getting to know you gals!

Well guys I couldn't wait til tomorrow am and I tested just now with pretty concentrated afternoon peepee. And I got a light, but clear BFP!!!!!!! I think this is truly it! I am testing tomorrow am anyway so my hubby can see the lines! I couldn't get a clear picture despite taking the damn thing apart. You ladies are the first to know (right after hubby of course!)

Now let's keep Fx for it to stick and be in the right spot!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adanma

Well guys I couldn't wait til tomorrow am and I tested just now with pretty concentrated afternoon peepee. And I got a light, but clear BFP!!!!!!! I think this is truly it! I am testing tomorrow am anyway so my hubby can see the lines! I couldn't get a clear picture despite taking the damn thing apart. You ladies are the first to know (right after hubby of course!)

Now let's keep Fx for it to stick and be in the right spot!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adanma

:happydance::happydance::happydance:....that's wonderful !!!!

And I got a light, but clear BFP!!!!!!! I
Adanma

:happydance::happydance: A light BFP is a BFP to me!! :happydance::happydance: I am overjoyed for you. Of course I will be praying. Thank you Jesus!!!

Thanks Reed, I am going to stop at CVS or walgreens on the way home. I can hardly wait to start temping. LOL

OMGOSH.....ADANMA!! Yayayayay...I am so so happy for u. My tests were a bugger to get a good pic off of at the begining as well. Try a web cam it works pretty good. I am smiling ear to ear right now. I truly share ur joy for this BFP and wish u a H&H 9 months hun. Yay Yay Yay....

Welcome jasmine.....this has been a hot thread lately.
My name is Carole, TL Mar 2005, TR Jan 10, pretty good tube lengths. MC in May 10 and sticky jelly bean 9 weeks ago. This group of ladies is incredible and so supportive while TTC and aftrerwards as I just can't part with this group.
Congrats on your upcoming operation!!!

Thanks Reed, I am going to stop at CVS or walgreens on the way home. I can hardly wait to start temping. LOL[/QUOTE]

I loved my BBT chart, even though I only had to do it for two cycles. A basel themometor is a must!!

Hi Ladies! I'm new here, 34, married 13 years, 2 kids, and will be having my TR in December this year 6 years after my TL! I can't wait, but I am nervous that it will work right. I had the clips, so I'm hoping to have good lengths left. I'm using Dr. Rogers in TN since she's more affordable and closer to me than some of the others. I can't wait 'til I'm TTC again.:) Good luck to those TTC and to those who have, I wish you H&H 9 months! Look forward to getting to know you gals!

Jasmine, forgive me for not welcoming you. I was overjoyed about our new BFP!! Welcome to the group we all love each other and celebrate everything together as you can see. My name is Karen. I am having my TR in October. I am so excited. This will be my 3rd child and DH 1st once we TTC. I hope we get know you and that you will get to know us. Again welcome.

Oh yes Jasmine welcome!! Sorry was a little excited as well. Good luck on your tr!!

Reeds....been a sad day cause I am bummed about my dad, just heard at noon that they may operate again. They have to do something to cure him as it's going on 3 months...BUT I now have a smile on my face from Adanma's fantastic news. God is good and will bless all of these amazing woman on this thread with a gift of giving life again.

I can't find a ticker I can use on the forum with twins...I found a awesome one buts its a hmtl code and I can't use it. So sad. :(

Yay adanma!!!!!
Welcome jasmine...btw thats my daughters name
Afm....full blown Af this morning yesterday was spotting I am not due for her till thursday or friday, never happened before but theres always a first fior everything
needa.... you are in my prayers sweetie
ready...Woo hoo only 21 days how exciting
Reeds ... How are those babies
Things went semi well lastnight FIL didnt come home we had to go look for him finally found him bout 130 am sulking alone, then we all had the family talk wich ended at 5 am ...They decided to start off new ( no infedelity, FIL has been faithful) ...Yay!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->