TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I'm serious, you guys with the enlisted husbands are so strong. I just can't imagine it. I about lost my mind when my hubby was gone for a week! And what an amazing service to our country.

reeds: I'm going to wait another few days and see if she shows up. AF was two days late last time so I'm not getting my hopes up. So if no AF by wednesday I'll test again.

Adanma

Thanx reeds.....They have been married for 28 years and outta the blue my FIL decides he wants to leave
On another note ...This morning there was no more blood and just now went to the restroom and I believe Af will be early this mnth, had bloody streaked ewcm ( wich I believe is sperm) so I am off to buy tampons and pads....will check in later

anxious: I am feeling ya on a wacky cycle. WTF!? Just be here or let me be pregnant so I can stop fretting already!

Adanma

Well I have some devastating news...My mom just called and my dad is being sent to the closest city hospital to be admitted again. They did blood tests last Thursday when they took out the drain and found there to be a minor infection, he was feeling very ill and yesterday he went to the local hospital. Repeat blood tests were done and the minor infection has turned into a major one. It is the same strain he had that almost killed him. I just feel sick to my stomach with worry that it will go out of control like last time and he will be flown to Calgary again on life support....it's like dejavu.
PLEASE say a prayer for him to beat this once and for all!!
Thanks ladies

Thanx adanma....It is soooooo confusing
Nedda your family is in my prayers

Thank-you Ladies for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone better :flower:
Cheekibint.. I am the same as you, I only have one tube clear. They tried to do another Dye test to try and maybe unblock the second tube but other than almost killing me with the pain it did nothing. When we started the fertility treatments it was found during my several ultra-sounds that I was only OV on the open tubed side .. like the body somehow knows

Fluterby429 and all the other women who are miltary wives and familys...my hat goes off to all of you..my DH travels for work but is gone for only a week at a time..you give up your men / family members for months and months to help keep our families safe..:hugs:

Well I have some devastating news...My mom just called and my dad is being sent to the closest city hospital to be admitted again. They did blood tests last Thursday when they took out the drain and found there to be a minor infection, he was feeling very ill and yesterday he went to the local hospital. Repeat blood tests were done and the minor infection has turned into a major one. It is the same strain he had that almost killed him. I just feel sick to my stomach with worry that it will go out of control like last time and he will be flown to Calgary again on life support....it's like dejavu.
PLEASE say a prayer for him to beat this once and for all!!
Thanks ladies

I will be sure to keep your dad in my prayers..:hugs:

Needa~ Sorry to hear about your dad...i will for sure keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts that everything will work out and he will have a full recovery:hugs:

Carole so sorry about your dad hun. I will be praying for him and your family.

Anxious praying for you family as well sounds like a truly tough time.

Carole so sorry about your dad hun. I will be praying for him and your family.

Anxious praying for you family as well sounds like a truly tough time.
Thanx reeds everyone is here now so they are getting ready to takl about things will let you guys know how it went tomorrow:nope:

needa and anxious: in my prayers.

Still no AF. Temp still up. Still waiting til tomorrow to test.

Hope to be on again later. I hope everyone is having a nice morning!

Adanma

Adanma,FX that you get that BFP tomorrow and AF stays far away from you.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good Morning Ladies :) My temp went up again this morning...it went from 97.7 yesterday to 98.1 this morning...WOW!! So I am FOR SURE I O'd on Sunday,today would make me 2DPO And BD'ing was timed pretty well this month....two days before Ovulation and then again last night. Now i just wait until test day....which i am making Sept 30th (it's two days after AF is due...AF due Sept 28th....STAY AWAY :witch: !!!!

I need to go get the kiddos up and round for school..be back on in a bit.

Good morning ladies,

FX for Adanma and Navy.

Anxious and Needa, I am praying for the both you and your families.

Reeds, How are the babies treating you these days? Have they stop with the MS? I sure hope so or at least a little.

Flutter, we are here for you.

AFM, I am very sleep today. I am going to start using FF so that I can get use to it. So I will need a lot of input from you ladies.

QUESTION: How soon did you go back to work or get back to normal after your TR?

ready: I was feeling great just a little sore around the incision at 2 weeks. I was told 4 weeks before any strenuous activities like exercise other than walking. I was advised to wait 4 weeks before starting to try as well. Hope that helps you! I can't believe it's coming up so soon!

navy: Fx!!!!! Sounds good!

Adanma

Karen....I felt great after the TR...just the anesthetic that kills me. My incision was about 3 to 4 inches long.There are different ways to do the procedure. I had the open u up and do it by looking at it way vs the scope with multi incision way. FF is a great tool.
Fingers crossed for navy, admana and anxious for some BFP...

Good morning ladies,

FX for Adanma and Navy.

Reeds, How are the babies treating you these days? Have they stop with the MS? I sure hope so or at least a little.

AFM, I am very sleep today. I am going to start using FF so that I can get use to it. So I will need a lot of input from you ladies.

I'm a SAHM but I started slowly getting back into routine of light cleaning(dusting,sitting and folding clothes) about 2 weeks after my TR Surgery as my FS wanted me to be on pelvic rest for a month....Don't get me wrong I still rested a lot and was my normal full self by 4 weeks!! Sorry your tired today Ready but it's not long now until your TR :happydance: I'm so excited for you :)

Good morning ladies,

FX for Adanma and Navy.

I was a little sore for about two weeks after my TR ( and I am a bit of a baby when it comes to pain ) only thing I found weird was the area around my insicion was numb for about six months...the DR said that is normal...

Adanma... I have my fingures crossed for your :test: tomorrow :hugs:
Navy2mom...Here hoping this is your month...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back