TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thank you jasmine. I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks right before I got pregnant with my first son. I am very sad, but I know my babies are up with God and now each other, so I'm okay. I know I will get pregnant and stay that way when the time is right.

I was an alcoholic homeless person when I became pregnant with my first son. My life has changed in so many positive ways since then! I did NOT understand God when that happened, but boy was he right on! I went abck to school, moved in with my parents, got a good job and did right by my son and now I have married the man of my dreams and have my second son Preston as well! Life couldn't be better. Even when it seems like there is no reason, He does know what he's doing.

Adanma

Wow Adanma....What a stroy, your a strong lady to over come what you have. God does have a plan for u. I had a close family member who was addicted to drug..bad ones and over came that and now lives an amazing life and is a great mom to her two kids. No one would ever have guessed she had the life threatening issues she had.
Soooo sorry for your loss.
I had a similar story in may..only faint + at 21 DPO, levels never went above 27 for 5 weeks pg? They called it a blighted ovum, never bled til middle of June either??? Anyways....u have to be thrilled to know that the surgery WORKED!!! As we all know our odds of it working depending on method age etc. And I know my odds were below 75% so God is good and has given u a successful surgery! HUGS

AFM....Dad didn't get out of surgery til late last nite, mom called to say he was in alot of pain. One of the surgeons said it went well but he has always beena Dr of few words to them. She is at the hospital today waiting to talk to the other Dr to see how much of the blood clot they were able to get out etc. Will let u know asap.....thanks again for your prayers.

Adanma I agree with Jasmine and Needa, you are one seriously strong lady.... really sorry the lil bean didnt stick but as youve said God has his plans.....

Needa praying for your dad and your family......xxx

needa: was wondering how it went. keep us updated.

thanks everyone

Adanma

Hi ladies!!

WOW Adanma, I'm so sorry for your loss,but you are stong and I think it is awesome that you can be so positive :hug:

Needa~ Glad to hear your dad came out okay from surgery,Sad to hear he is in so much pain though:( Please keep us posted :hug:

Hey ladies,

Cheeky, I am glad you get to have the HCG done. I am still praying for your BFP.

Navy, FX for you this month. I hope all goes well and you get BFP too.

Fam, I think flutter or Reeds are the ones that know about soy.

Adanma, I am so sorry. I know that you can get pregnant and that you will.:hugs:

Needa, please update on your dad's surgery as soon as you can.

Hi Ladies.

Adanma so sorry for you loss. You have the right attitude though and I am sure God will bless you soon.

Carole glad your dad pulled through surgery and I hope they got all the clot.

Mel that is great news!!

Well asfm its been a rough day...its kinda started yesterday with Tj hitting my daughters poodle...he is still alive but his legs are hurt and we are not sure if he will make it if he doesn't my daughter will be devastated.

I did have my dr appt today and he did another quick scan and I got good and sad news. Baby A is nice and healthy with a strng hb but baby B is gone. He talked a bit about vanishing twin syndrome but he said that usually happened early in the pregnancy. I am extremely sad but as Adanma said I know God has a plan and I know in my heart my baby needed his twin to survive. SO I am off to nap cause this has been a super nauseating day and I am exhausted.

Reeds my heart goes out to u about baby B....God does have a plan and thank goodness baby A is doing fantastic.
What was TJ thinking when he kicked the dog? Was it by accident?
Still waiting to her from Dr about the success of dads operation
I just got back from the PC store, I tripped over my bloodly computer cord AGAin last nite and they sold me a new one for $100 and the dam thing wont fit so I am off to the pc store again. BONEHEADS. I have been so clumsy this last week. Tripped over the ottoman twice as well...Guess I should open my eyes

OMG!!! I am offically, totally GROSSED out right now!! EEWWW
I just came from the bathroom (sorry tmi again) And checked CP and CM and YUCK....i got a bunch of Milky/creamy yellowish CM and it was kind of strechy too!! Cp is middle and not too firm but not really soft neither,in the middle i guess.....But i am just so grossed out by this WOW!!

OKAY,Moving on:

Reeds i just read your post and I'm sorry that you lost baby B but very happy to hear that Baby A is doing well and strong :hugs: Also about the doggie ,that's soo sad,hope the doggie make it through,i will say a prayer for him or her HUGH HUGS!!

Reeds my heart goes out to u about baby B....God does have a plan and thank goodness baby A is doing fantastic.
I just got back from the PC store, I tripped over my bloodly computer cord AGAin last nite and they sold me a new one for $100 and the dam thing wont fit so I am off to the pc store again. BONEHEADS. I have been so clumsy this last week. Tripped over the ottoman twice as well...Guess I should open my eyes

OH Needa please be care i would be VERY sad if you or your little bean got hurt :(
Hope they PC guys sell you the right cord this time:hugs:

Reeds really sorry about baby B so glad baby A is doing well....Yes God always has a plan but it doesnt stop the heartache......thinking of you....xxx

Hope your poodle gets better soon.....xxx

That's a good positive attitude! The fact that you CAN get pregnant is the most important thing. I had two miscarriages before I had my two healthy babies and I was in my early twenties. If I hadn't had the miscarriages, I wouldn't have the two children I do now. You are right....this is God's plan for you. I am sorry that this wasn't the time though. I know it is an emotional thing to go through. I'll be praying for you.

:hugs: ... that is a positive attitude :thumbup:

Redds...so sorry to read about baby B .. :cry: Glad to hear baby A is going Ok..

Needafriend.. Glad your dad came out of the surgery, ok.. can they manage the pain for him ?

Reeds, I am so so sorry about Baby B. But I am gratful that Baby A is doine well.

MrsMommy check in with us please. Just thinking about you.

reeds: been a rough one for us this week eh? i'm sorry about baby B. I'm very relieved that baby A is doing well though. Keep rested mama.

Adanma

Oh Hun it was very much a accident. He hit him with our truck...we have 4 dogs and Colt(ash's poodle) thinks he is a big dog, but anyway Tj was hauling wood and was backing up and all the dogs moved but he didn't see Colt. He said he was going maybe about 2 miles a hour and heard him squel and try to run but couldn't he got out and picked him up and Colt could walk after about a hour but was favring his left back leg. Well this morning he won't get up at all so I am sure we are going to have him put down cause we can't afford a huge vet bill right now...and he wn't eat or drink today. I just hate it for my daughter she is very attached to this dog and he sleeps and stays inside when she is home but when she leaves to go to her dads I can't keep him inside he wants out to rooam with our other dogs but he always like to stand in a bad spot I have almost hit him several times pulling in our drive way cause he likes to stand right there. I am just having a really sad day :cry: and to top it off I got food poisioning frm chinese lst night so I feel so horrible.

Awww..Reeds..that's awful about the dog..I am a big animal lover and we also have a dog so I totally understand the heartbreak..and on top of that all your not feeling well..:cry:..I hope you feel better real soon..and the little dog is ok..

Sorry...I thought I read he kicked him,..sorry. My husbands laptop sucks!!! Can't wait for mine to be fixed.

LOL. Thats ok. Tj is a dog lover so he is heart broken too that he hurt him...and extremely worried about Ashleigh being mad at him.

aww ladies my heart is just breaking...Adanma so sorry for your loss but u are staying so positive! Sandi sorry about baby b. Needa I hope everything with your dad turned out ok.

afm...ya'll know I have nothing to say in the ttc area so some crap about my life is all ya get lol...the kids and I started the YMCA yesterday and love it! I've been feeling so positive all week about my life, getting healthy and passing this year quickly all to fin out that Way's ex stole pics off of my FACEBOOK and off of some friends/fam's of my daughtet. Grrr she has had nothing to do with her for nearly 7 yrs. Hell she is preggo with baby #8 by baby daddy #8 and she is only 26 and only has one of those kids living with her...ok done ranting

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->