TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies well Af is confusing me once again cd1 was heavy flow , cd2 was only light flow for half a day ysterday absolutely nothing and today I am having cramping once again with slight spotting...been just feeling really tired and sleepy the past few days , maybe all the stress we have around here....Hope everyone is having a good day

Cheeky....that's pretty strong result for your DPO..I am thinking twins with clomid...LOL, YAY for u and your soon to be hubby!! What a wonderful wedding present

WOW!! that is some result.....10 or 11DPO and the digi said 3+ weeks....I agree twins!!! Congrats again Cheeky :happydance:

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Navy - Jenny Renny predicted a September BFP for me and she was right! Fingers crossed she's right for you next month too!!

Soo hope it's twins lol

I saw that jenny reading on your wall...That's an amazing prediction!!

I saw that jenny reading on your wall...That's an amazing prediction!!

This month would be nice too,since our FS wants DH and I to take a TTC break next month(Oct.)....really don't want to take a break :nope:

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Navy - Jenny Renny predicted a September BFP for me and she was right! Fingers crossed she's right for you next month too!!

Soo hope it's twins lol

thats awesome hun that Jenny Renny got it correct for you....she told me that I would concieve January 2011 with twin girls what did she say for you twins? or 1 of either boy or girl?...sooo happy for you hun...:happydance: congratulations...

Hi Ladies.

Adanma so sorry for you loss. You have the right attitude though and I am sure God will bless you soon.

Carole glad your dad pulled through surgery and I hope they got all the clot.

Mel that is great news!!

Well asfm its been a rough day...its kinda started yesterday with Tj hitting my daughters poodle...he is still alive but his legs are hurt and we are not sure if he will make it if he doesn't my daughter will be devastated.

I did have my dr appt today and he did another quick scan and I got good and sad news. Baby A is nice and healthy with a strng hb but baby B is gone. He talked a bit about vanishing twin syndrome but he said that usually happened early in the pregnancy. I am extremely sad but as Adanma said I know God has a plan and I know in my heart my baby needed his twin to survive. SO I am off to nap cause this has been a super nauseating day and I am exhausted.

awww hun I'm truly so sorry about Baby B that breaks my heart...sending you lots of hugs your way hun and praying for you and baby A to be healthy:hugs::hugs:

Af ended on tueday but when i check cm still have lots of blood up there any thoughts?

Hey everyone,

Will be pretty busy today. Just want to pop in.

Anxious, sorry I can't help. I hope one of the other girls can though.

Have a good day everyone.

Hope everyone is well.
Sorry Anxious...I have no clue what that would mean.

hmmmm question as i have never had this before with any of my other pregnancies ....I noticed there is small whitish looking pimples around my nipples and a couple of them had a drop of clear fluid coming out of them....i am so blushing right now :blush: .......does any one know or have had this before?? would love to know what or why this is happening ...thank you in advance ladies i am also going to ask this question in a couple other groups i am in too.

Anxious...I am sorry I don't know either hun. Maybe call you dr.

Anna I have bumps around my areolas but no discharge or leaking. FX this is a good sign for you.

Anxious...I am sorry I don't know either hun. Maybe call you dr.

Anna I have bumps around my areolas but no discharge or leaking. FX this is a good sign for you.

Thanks Reeds...I am googling this to see if this is normal or not and why it happens....haven't had much luck!!!

Navy, I also had the samething happen right around the time I found out I was pregnant with Emily...and I don't remember ever having that with my other pregnancies...so maybe that is a good sign :happydance:

Navy...I have had that for weeks now. I get that when I am pg, it's an oil that the body makes to help lubricate your nipples to prepare for the baby. That sounds great! I don't leak from mine unless I poke at them. I do notice my nipples are shinny...lol..Now if that's not TMI I don't know what is.
FX for u!!

:haha: Shiny nipples!! Now Carole that is funny! Love ya girl...there is no such thing as TMI!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->