TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I feel for ya fluter...my ex is a turd and I hope to God when the weezle finds a gf she is more normal than he is. He had gone really odd over the years...kind eccentric and is a jealous person. He is going to freak when he finds out I'm pg.
AFM...Dr's figure they go all the blood clot but will know more tomorrow am after they get the tests back. He is in a TON of pain but to Morphine to help. I thought once they removed the clot his lung and kideny would just fall back into place but they didn't. They will take time to move back to their original spots. CRAZY...but results came back that he is - for one of the super bugs, will know tomorrow am if he is for the other one that is going around. Once they know it's - he can be out of isolation...YAY.

Thanks again for the positive mojo for him. He is truly an amazing man!!

Hello ladies well as you know today was my actual Af day but started on monday with spotting ( harly anything at all) tuesday was a heavy flow, yesterday was a light flow that only lasted half a day and today nothing....been really sleepy the past 2 days today fell asleep at 6 pm and woke up at 9...have lots of catching up to do on my reading see you ladies tomorrow

TGIF!!!! My head is throbbing and feels like it is being cracked open!!! I took a couple Tylenol but it doesn't seem to be helping ,so now i am having a cup of coffee in hopes the caffeine will help and i am still very tired, can't seem to wake up this morning...I am 5 DPO today, I am thinking it is too early to be feeling this way, but I am just chugging along either waiting for :witch: to show or NOT show!! I will say is normal for me to be feeling this way when AF isn't due until the 28th!! How ever i did feel the same way before i got a positive test with all three of my kids,so maybe it's a good thing :shrug: But the gagginess and dry hives didn't come until 7-8 DPO...Not sure what to think right now!! Got to get the kids around for school,be back on in a bit to see how everyone is doing and I hope everyone has a better day too :hugs:

On my phone right now but just wanted to let you know i am pregnant!

cheeky: wooohoooo! congrats!
navy: sorry you feel like garbage, but I hope it's a good thing!
needa: you're dad is such a trooper! Keep us updated and Fx for a speedy recovery.

AFM: still bleeding pretty heavily, not enough to be considered a hemmorage though. Just took a long hot bath and it felt really nice. Still have a splitting headache. I have to go in next thursday for a repeat beta to make sure the hcg is gone or going down. They were a bit confused because my cervix was very tightly closed and usually when you're getting something out like period, baby, or miscarriage, they said it will open up. Of course my body has to be confusing. Hell, I'm confused by it all the time!

My sissy is having a happy hour tonite to get out of the house since she hasn't really since having her baby. I think I will go. Being around people might be good for me too.

Adanma

cheeky: wooohoooo! congrats!
navy: sorry you feel like garbage, but I hope it's a good thing!
needa: you're dad is such a trooper! Keep us updated and Fx for a speedy recovery.

AFM: still bleeding pretty heavily, not enough to be considered a hemmorage though. Just took a long hot bath and it felt really nice. Still have a splitting headache. I have to go in next thursday for a repeat beta to make sure the hcg is gone or going down. They were a bit confused because my cervix was very tightly closed and usually when you're getting something out like period, baby, or miscarriage, they said it will open up. Of course my body has to be confusing. Hell, I'm confused by it all the time!

My sissy is having a happy hour tonite to get out of the house since she hasn't really since having her baby. I think I will go. Being around people might be good for me too.

Adanma

Thank you Adanma:hugs: I hope it a good thing too but don't want to get my hopes up until i see two lines on a test!!! Hope you have fun with your sister tonight ,a hot bath sounds so relaxing right now.

Congrats Cheeky....WOW...amazing news.
Navy...all sounds great with your symptoms.
Adanma...Glad to hear your going to get out for abit.
Anxious....sounds like your body is acting funny.
Reeds...hope your feeling better today

OH MY GOODNESS Reeds..Happy 10 weeks along :) Time is flying by!!

Thanks Anna!! Well Mel got her BFP I so hope your next hun!! The tr ladies are on a roll again!! FX for you!

Congrats cheeky!!!!!
Navy... Sorry you feel so blah but fxd thats a good sign
reeds.... Cant believe its already been 10 weeks
Afm started temping this cycle will see where that will take me .. Ah gotta change my ticket as i am cd5 today

Flutter, that would make me very angry also. :growlmad: Baby #8, seriouly?

Navy, Fxd I hope this your month too.

Adanma, I think some fun would be good for you and your sister.

Needa, please keep us posted on your Dad. We are still praying for him.

Anxious, I hope you get your BFP real soon too.

Cheeky, I am so excited for you. When did you find out? I am smiling so hard right now. :happydance:

AFM, will be doing a lot of studying tonight. I want to get a little ahead of the class since I will be in a fog after my TR. Oh speaking of TR 18 more days. :happydance:

Karen the time is so flying by!!

From what I read in Mels journal she tested at a friends' house and it was a digi that said 3+ already...so I am thinking twins!! I am so praying hard for her she so deserves this...of course all of the ladies do but she has been on such a bumpy road with only one tube!! I can't wait for her to post again so we can find out whats going on!!

Thanks Reeds, I am so excited for her. I know she has been on a bumpy road and I am so happy for her and all of my TR ladies. :happydance:

Thank you all ladies, I can't believe it!!!

Here's my test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ults-11dpo-clearblue-digital.html#post6938501

Wow I feel like I have missed alot.

Congrats Cheeky!!:happydance:

Adanma,I am so sorry hun,there seems to be a BFP boom going on around here lately.Wishing you lots of baby dust next cycle.Hope you have fun out with your sis.

Reeds,sorry to here about baby b,but so glad to hear baby a is doing great and healthy.

Nothing new for me waiting to O.We are having DS B-Day party tomorrow even though his B day was 9/11.Grandma had him a party last weekend so we waited until this weekend.She has not wanted to do any parties since DS's dad passed in 06.I am so glad she is finally getting back to doing family things.I have to head out later for more opks getting ready for another crazy cycle.

Thank you all ladies, I can't believe it!!!

Here's my test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ults-11dpo-clearblue-digital.html#post6938501

:happydance::hugs::happydance:...that is wonder news.. wishing you a very happy healthy nine months :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->