TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Don't get excited yet, I've not had a positive test since :(

my temp keeps rising, highest its been. If no af tomorrow i will test again

Hey Mel that is odd that showed 3+ and then not the next day...have u called clear blue yet to question them...or maybe putting it in ur purse before the time was up messed with it? I dont see how but just a thought. I am praying for you.

No, they're shut at weekends! I laid it on top of my stuff in my bag, flat and face up so I don't see how it could have messed it up, something obviously went wrong though because I got "not pregnant" yesterday.

Temp is still up though, very high for this time of my LP, and AF due today/tomorrow

That is really strange. I wonder if you urine was very weak this go round? I hope you get some answers very soon. Good luck! :hugs:
Sorry I have been MIA girls. As most of you know since my last mc in Feb and failed iui in July, we decided to stop "Trying" and enjoy our grandbaby (another one coming in March). So we have been enjoying our selves and enjoying our new grandson. He is the most precious baby in the world! We have enjoyed our sex life again. It actually is very nice.
I am so happy for the new :bfp:'s out there and the new TR people coming in. Good luck to all and I hope to see more TR :bfp:'s very soon! :hugs:

No, they're shut at weekends! I laid it on top of my stuff in my bag, flat and face up so I don't see how it could have messed it up, something obviously went wrong though because I got "not pregnant" yesterday.

Temp is still up though, very high for this time of my LP, and AF due today/tomorrow

You had a nice dip at 6DPO.....:thumbup: and your temps are looking great,they are just soaring!! :happydance:

When do you go in for a beta test???

Morning Ladies :coffee: It's SUNDAY...football day at my house!! WOOHOO:happydance:
My NY Giants play tonight...it should be an AWESOME game,cuz the Manning brothers play against each other!!

AFM: My temp went back up this morning ,will be interesting to see what my temp does the next few days!! DH and I are going grocery shopping this morning,once he gets home from the ship and gets cleaned up!!

I will check back later to see how everyone is doing:)

Mel I'm crossing everything for you girl! Since I can't even TTC I have to live vicariously through you ladies

Hey Mel it was just a thought...it was odd and your chart is awesome looking this month. Fx and hoping for some answers for you soon!!xxx

Hello ladies,

Mel, I hope it all works out. I still think and believe that you are preggo. I will still be praying.:hugs:

Needa, how is your father? Please give him a big :hugs: for me.

Reeds, how are you doing today? Have you gotten passed the MS?

Joanne, it is good to see you posting. I was wondering about you.

Well ladies have a great day.

Hey Ready...I have ms on and off...one day I am fine the next I can't function. LOL I try not to complain to much until dh gets home then I am a whiner wanting him to take care of me. I am getting so spoiled!! HA its great!

Hello Ladies

I am new to this thread

TR last month and we will soon be popping dat corn :) this month I am on CD7

That is really strange. I wonder if you urine was very weak this go round? I hope you get some answers very soon. Good luck! :hugs:
Sorry I have been MIA girls. As most of you know since my last mc in Feb and failed iui in July, we decided to stop "Trying" and enjoy our grandbaby (another one coming in March). So we have been enjoying our selves and enjoying our new grandson. He is the most precious baby in the world! We have enjoyed our sex life again. It actually is very nice.
I am so happy for the new :bfp:'s out there and the new TR people coming in. Good luck to all and I hope to see more TR :bfp:'s very soon! :hugs:

Hi Joanne..:hugs:...haven't heard from you in a long time..How's that new grand-baby of yours ?

You had a nice dip at 6DPO.....:thumbup: and your temps are looking great,they are just soaring!! :happydance:

When do you go in for a beta test???

No tests planned, going straight for a internal scan later this week if AF doesn't arrive

Hey iamrestored77

Congrats on the reversal! I hope you have a short TTC journet

I'm currently waiting to see if I am pregnant this cycle (cycle 10) after a BFP on Friday and a BFN on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->