TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hope you are having a nice day Sandi!! it's cloudy and raining here in San Diego!!! Which makes a good day for reading,catching up on shows and sleep!! I had a pretty crappy night....I am battling with my son.....he's only 7 and it breaks my heart when I hear the meanness come out of his mouth....last night he told me he hated me and was going to kill me :cry:....I cried most the night and didn't want to talk to anyone cuz i felt bad for him but it hurt alot too....kept telling myself what DS's therapist tells us "we are good parents and we are doing everything the right way!!" (By the way for those who are new and don't know my son was Dx with ADHD with co-existing ODD and he also has Adjustment Disorder with Depressive mood....Everyday is a battle with him,but there are nights where it gets really bad and I have to restrain him so he won't hurt himself or others around him)

In Other News:

Needa: I'm soo sorry to hear about your dad sweetie, I hope the dr's can find a way to help him...I will be saying many prayers for you and your family:hug:

Ready: Not long now :happydance: I am so excited for you to have your TR surgery so you can join us in the TTC stage:)

I will check back again in a bit....

Navy sorry you are feeling lonely.I can't even imagine.I worked in a special needs class with ADHD children among others.It broke my heart when we would have to restrain them,but as time went on I understood we were doing it to protect them and others around them.I hope you DS has a better day today.

I think I have lost it today.I stumbled across someones journal with a video called I would die for that by Kellie Coffey and cried my eyes out.Now I have went on you tube and watched it over and over.I am not usually such a sap but just feel so sad today for some crazy reason.Dh and the kiddos will be home later I am sure I will be fine then.lol

Hello everyone,

Needa, Praying you and your family. Your mom is a strong woman she sounds like a Proverbs 31 woman to me.:thumbup:

Reeds, How are you today? I need to stalk your journal today. I haven't in a day or two so I will stalk you today. :haha:

Adanma, I glad you are feeling better and that your DH is so supportive. Your were truly blessed to have such a good man. :thumbup:

Navy, I am sorry your son made you feel bad. I know it is hard to deal with but you will get through it. :hugs:

Fam, I am going to have to look that video up. But I am very senstive.:cry: So I may have to get ready for that one.

AFM: I am still counting down. Now I am in my TWW. LOL Have a good day ladies.

Hi all
its been a wonderfully sunny day in MK, got loads of washing and ironing done....not that thats terribly exciting but love the smell of clothes dried outside...
Ready...WOW on your TWW its really coming round quickly...Oh and congrats on your WW loss...
Navy...you ARE a good parent and try not to forget it...!!!
Adanma...so glad your feeling much better today...your OH sounds truly awesome...
Fam06...not sure if its an age thing but sometimes your emotions just grab a hold of you and give you a good shake...the age thing was in reference to myself...lol
AFM just starting the TWW, had a really early O, this happened last month too so think we may have missed it then...did OPKs this time though and caught it good and proper....i hope...Fxd...:happydance:

That video of " I would Die for That " by Kelly Cofee is by far a real tear jerker..I've seen it many times.. How is everyone doing ? It's been a real windy/rainy day here and on top of that LO is teething...broke one tooth so far and another is coming through...so she is grumpy pants.. poor darlin' :cry:.. I have a question to ask everyone.. Are any of you planning on having more than one LO after TR ? DH and I had only planned ( and are very thankful ) for one, but now that she is here and such a delight.. we want to have one more..since her siblings are allot older than her, she would be kinda raised as a only child.. and I fear that would be lonely.. have any of you considered this ?

That video of " I would Die for That " by Kelly Cofee is by far a real tear jerker..I've seen it many times.. How is everyone doing ? It's been a real windy/rainy day here and on top of that LO is teething...broke one tooth so far and another is coming through...so she is grumpy pants.. poor darlin' :cry:.. I have a question to ask everyone.. Are any of you planning on having more than one LO after TR ? DH and I had only planned ( and are very thankful ) for one, but now that she is here and such a delight.. we want to have one more..since her siblings are allot older than her, she would be kinda raised as a only child.. and I fear that would be lonely.. have any of you considered this ?

If you don't mind me asking how old are your ther children. My boys are 19 and 16. I was thinking that my baby would be raised as an only child too. I wanted 2 but my DH said let us have the first and then we would see. LOL

Dh wants two but I already have 3 boys from my first marriage...WOW.

My heart is broken....sorry to keep going on about my family but I was talking to my dad tonite and he was gagging and vomiting on the phone. It just makes me want to cry. He has been through sooo much. 4 days and it will be 3 months he has been ill. Damn viruses...They are putting a new tube in through his back between his ribs to drain this infection. Should be easy as it's only fluid not blood. I want to go there sooo bad. My brother goes under the knife tomorrow am as well. When I get my new cord for my laptop I am going to post a pic of my dad. Just had to vent ladies....Hope everyoe is doing well.

If you don't mind me asking how old are your ther children. My boys are 19 and 16. I was thinking that my baby would be raised as an only child too. I wanted 2 but my DH said let us have the first and then we would see. LOL

That's a big gap...lol...Two weeks Karen.........WOW

I have a question to ask everyone.. Are any of you planning on having more than one LO after TR ? DH and I had only planned ( and are very thankful ) for one, but now that she is here and such a delight.. we want to have one more..since her siblings are allot older than her, she would be kinda raised as a only child.. and I fear that would be lonely.. have any of you considered this ?

We plan on having more than one (once we've actually had one!). But it won't be like this, no TTC all NTNP!

Hi ladies

Thought I would update you on my situation for those interested

I'm not on CD36 - 16dpo and have had a BFN on a FRER. AF is still not here but I have resigned myself to not being pregnant. Currently awaiting a call back from the FS clinic regarding a scan

Hello Ladies

Needa,sorry to here about your dad prayers still going your way.A prayer for your brother also.My dad had been in pain all weekend and finally went to the Doc yesterday.They then rushed him to the ER saying one of his kidneys were not working an both had infection.So they drained them last night and put in a stint to keep the other one working until the huge stone is broken up and passed.I talked to him this morn and he says he feels so much better.He was over here for a bday party Sunday and was feeling terrible.

I am on cd 12 and no bding so far this is just not working out with DH on day shift and me on nights.I honestly thought about letting the kiddos stay in aftercare at the school and pay for it just to get in some bd when DH gets home from work,but then just decided that was crazy.lol..I have not got a +opk yet so we will have this weekend if my O holds out that long.

Dh only wants one as I already have 4 from a previous marriage , that would make 5 kids in all.... I have 3 boys ages 15, 12. , and 5 and a daughter age 10

Good morning everyone. I would like to have 3 more, but hubby only wants one more, so maybe we can meet in the middle?! lol!

Ready: I can't believe it's in less than 2 weeks! wow! Hopefully you won't have too many more 2ww to go through!

needa: still praying girl. Would love to see a pic of your dad!

navy: That sounds tough. My kids have had a cold here the past couple of days and my oldest was at his dad's this weekend. He always comes back more symptomatic after that and plus being sick it's been a bad couple of days with meltdowns and not wanting to go to bed. Battles. My oldest has Asperger's for those who don't know. It's an autism spectrum disorder.

So yeah, he went off to school okay this morning and was in pretty good spirits, but we had to fight with him for almost two hours at bedtime last night. I think the emotional fatigue is worse than the physical. It's harder when it happens in public and people are staring at you lying on your kid in the middle of the aisle while he kicks and screams and I have no explaination for them, not that it's anyone's business, but still... Anyway Navy I hope things get better soon. All we can do is keep plugging along eh?

fam: I hope it stays away until this weekend! Fx!

cheeky: let us know when the scan is. Sorry you're having a wierd cycle. Have they given any ideas on what could cause it to be like that?

I know I've left someone out...

Adanma

AHA! It was loopy!

loopy: Fx you caught it girl!

oh and I guess about me... um... not much going on here. I've been a bit crampy, but also had a bit of O type pain? It's only Cd8, but I just had that chemical. I'm assuming that is messing me up. So stomach sick the past two days too. Hormones gone wild I think! I go in to the clinic tomorrow to have my levels rechecked to make sure it's gone or going down. I'll let you all know when I know something. We aren't trying this month. We are giving my emotions a break!

Adanma

Scan booked for the 29th, earliest they could do it!

So called the local surgery and got a blood test at the town's drop in centre earlier this afternoon. Now just a waiting game for the results! could be any where between tomorrow and Monday - still no AF though

I'll be honest me and OH would love to have as many as we can squeeze in before i shut up shop...lol
He has none but i have a DS of 18 and a DD of nearly 13....
:hugs:

Mel I hope everything is ok with you. The wait would be killing me. Hang in there!

Needa..prayers for your daddy

Fam...prayers for your daddy too!

Ready...you are sooo very very close to TR...super excited for ya

afm...as far as how many we want...I say 2 more and dh says only 1. I think we'll just have one since it's so hard for us to TTC and I ain't gett'n any younger lol. I know woman who have babies up to their 40's but that is not for me. If I'm not pg by the time I'm 35 then it's over for me. It's a matter of personal choice. I do not want to be in what they call "advanced maternal stage" I personally don't want to have additional risks. To each their own so don't think I'm knocking anyone cause I'm not it is a "personal" choice only.

On another note...I'm having a hard time getting it together. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed the past few days. I'm having difficulty with the kids new school. I have 2 children that are dyslexic and they are trying to tell me the state of KY does not have a dyslexic tutor because they don't recognize it....WHAT!!! I'm gonna loose my mind on those people lol. I have a meeting tomorrow with the school peeps so hopefully something will get worked out there. The kids are bringing home so much stuff they want to participate in and I just can't do it all alone. My heart breaks when I tell them "I'm only one person and there are 3 of you. I can't do it all. I'm sorry" Anyway sorry to bi%&h lol. Hubby is out of Kuwait and into Iraq now. He is doing ok. He said he feels very out of his element there. That where he is stationed this time is much different than the last, but he'll get used to it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Flutterby and Adanma~ I know what you mean with battling the school and having to sit on your kid in public and get all the evil stairs from other shoppers,while your kid screams,hits and kicks you and my other two kiddos if they are with me are either crying or sitting/standing there being as quiet as possible...Sending HUGH HUGS to both of you :hugs: I hope it gets better for the both of you too. Like I said I just keep telling myself I'm a good parent, I'm doing everything I can to help him and guide him.

Hope everyone else is doing well today :) I'll be back in a bit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->