TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies...had a bit of a scare last night and ended up in the er and being put on bedrest...to make a long story short my body is trying to pass the twin I lost. And so I am having bad back pain and cramps so far my other baby is doing well and has a HB of 170. BUt I am on bedrest and hopefully my uterous will calm down soon and all will be fine. They did move my due date to April 12 so I am almost to 2nd tri.

My goodness..it must have been a heck of a scare for you !!!...Just be sure to listen to the DR and get lots of rest..my thoughts are with yu and you bubs:hugs:

Thank you. I am scared to death about mcing this baby so I am resting and trying to relax

I hope everyone is well....
Just a quick pop in to say Dad is doing ok, in abit of pain but Dr's are working like mad to get him out of the hospital and on his way to recovery. My brother made it through th operation well and is resting.
AFM...I had my first baby Dr appt....I have VERY high BP and was put on meds. I am not suprised as I have felt it. Other than that all is well and baby is doing great. Will read and catch up tomorrow with you ladies....NITE

Goodmorning ladies..... Getting Ds ready for school then off to my Dr. Appt. Check back in later hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

jasmine: congrats on getting your date and I will be praying for the baby's family

reeds: rest up girl! How scary. Praying for you as well and please keep us posted on how you are feeling

frogger: lots of prayers going around here eh? I hope they figure out what's causing the pain and I hope it isn't something serious and is easily fixed.

AFM: went this am to get beta hcg checked again. I hope they don't make me wait too long for results.

Adanma

Hey ladies i hope everyone is doing better and well....I am going to be MIA during the days for a few days and try to pop on during the nights after my son is in bed and everthing is clam in my house... there are some issues that are scarey going on with my son and I need to be with him.
Hope we see some more BFP's soon:dust:

AFM: My temp went up this morning and i have been cramping off and on since yesterday. It might be that AF is on her way...I tested today and got a BFN!! I am 11 DPO today.

Hello ladies...had a bit of a scare last night and ended up in the er and being put on bedrest...to make a long story short my body is trying to pass the twin I lost. And so I am having bad back pain and cramps so far my other baby is doing well and has a HB of 170. BUt I am on bedrest and hopefully my uterous will calm down soon and all will be fine. They did move my due date to April 12 so I am almost to 2nd tri.

Wow ,i am soo sorry you had a scare...hope you start to feel better on bedrest and glad to hear Baby A is well,I am again sorry for the loss of Baby B.
and the due date wow, getting closer!!

Hey ladies,

How is everyone today?

Reeds, you get all the rest you need and just relax.

Needa, I am so glad your dad is doing well and your brother too. How is your mom? I am also glad the baby is doing well.

Frogger, I hope the test let them know what's going on. Get better soon.

AFM, I feel a little feverish and I have stuffy nose. Uck! But other than that I am counting down the days. :happydance:

Ready it is soon close..hope you get to feeling better real soon!!

Anna your chart is looking great. FX the witch stays away!

Carole hope your good as well...and your dad is getting better.

Asfm I am feeling a lot better today. Bed rest is working. I called the dr this morning and I see him monday. I am feeling more confidant that all is going to be ook

Cheeky:I am so sorry.I really don't know what else to say as I am sure this has been very emotional for you.Hoping AF comes soon so you can get on to the next cycle.FX you get that BFP really soon.

I am on CD14 I got my smiley face opk this morning.Last cycle was CD 19 so much earlier.I am off work until Sunday night so I am going to have a very happy DH this weekend.Well I am off to clean house.

cheeky: I'm sorry. Did they tell you any reason yet why your cycle was so wacky?

fam: get that party started girl! lol!

reeds: glad to hear you're feeling better. The power of positive thinking!

Speaking of positive thinking. I've been reading As a Man Thinketh by James Allen. It's about the power of your thoughts and how they impact your situation. It's really good. He died in 1912 so it's old and it has really old language, but the sentiment is still relevant today.

I started bleeding again yesterday, but it stopped before I even went to bed. My temp went down this morning. My body is confused I think! I feel like I'm making the right choice to not try this cycle.

Adanma

Im so sorry cheeky wouldnt have thought that with a cb digi at all if anything then it being negative then finally saying pregnant thoughts are with you hun x x x x x

Hi to everyone else.....dreading going bk to work on mon :growlmad::growlmad:
its going to be hard as there another girl i work with that was due the day after me and having to face her every day is going to be hard.

Im at the doctors at 4.20 to be signed off work and arrange counselling....i feel very nervous, angitated about going back to work just feel im ok at the moment but soon as i go bk to work its coming to feel like bk to square one x........

Oh forgot to tell you ladies i been for a photo shoot this week had some sexy shots done for my hubbys 40th birthday at the weekend am going to view them on mon the photographer she was lovely and said they look fab!!!....got to say though its lifted my confidence up though i had took have glass a wine before they were taken....lol would defintely recommend though x

https://lagf.lilypie.com/ApdGp1.png

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/KtFcp1.png

Hi Fluter i hope your wellx

Adama thats a lovely pic of your family x

Reeds do hope you are ok?

Jo x

josey: Thanks! I always wanted to have those sexy photos done! My body is really a hot mess though now after a pregnancy with polyhydramnios, several hernia repairs, and abdominoplasty (which made my body WORSE! btw), and another really big baby. I'm 5'2 and I have stretch marks from "arsehole to appetite" as grandma would say! My hubby thinks i'm sexy, but I thnk he just loves me. I may do it one day when I have a bit more confidence. I would have to have more than a glass of wine though lol! Kudos to you girl!

Adanma

Morning Ladies :coffee:

Sorry i wasn't on last night,the kids school had "back to school" night and we got to see some of their work and projects they have done and are working on:)

Mel~ sorry to hear aboout the BFN sweetie ,i hope you get your BFP and a sticky bean soon:hugs:

Adanma~ Sorry to hear your body is confused,hope you get back on track soon. And i will be with you in the cheering section for October. My FS wants DH and I to take a month off from TTC.

Needa~ sorry to hear about the high BP,glad to hear the doctor's are able to give you something to help control you BP, that has to be so scary:hugs:

AFM: :witch: is on her way!! my temp dropped (but still above cover line) but i am having my normal signs telling me she on her broom stick coming my way!! I also tested this morning and it was another BFN too! So I will be in the cheering section for October!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->