TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello my beautiful TR ladies,

Needa, I would love to see a pic of your father. I am still praying for him and your family.

Fam, I will pray for your family as well.

Cheeky, please keep us posted. I am praying for you.:hugs:

Adanma, who cares what people think. I have learned until they have walked my walk leave me alone. I have a friend who use to work with children and she help me understand a lot.

Navy, I hope you are having a good day as well.

Reeds, How are you today?

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM, the usually counting down the days. :haha::happydance:

Hi ladies! Well, the date is set....my TR surgery is on November 19. I called 1st thing this morning to get the date I wanted. I'm sooooo happy about that I finally know this is really gonna happen.

On a sad note though, my cousin just lost her baby. He was born 3 months early with a mass on his lung. She knew he probably wasn't going to make it, but I'm sure that didn't make it any easier. So if you ladies would keep my family in your prayers as well, I'd appreciate it. I will do the same for you.

On the question about how many more children we want. Well, I think I'm just gonna leave it up to God. However many more he blesses us with I'll be happy. I have a DD that is almost 13 and a DS that is 11 already.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

almost time Ready :)

Yep and I can hardly wait. :happydance:

Hi ladies! Well, the date is set....my TR surgery is on November 19. I called 1st thing this morning to get the date I wanted. I'm sooooo happy about that I finally know this is really gonna happen.

On a sad note though, my cousin just lost her baby. He was born 3 months early with a mass on his lung. She knew he probably wasn't going to make it, but I'm sure that didn't make it any easier. So if you ladies would keep my family in your prayers as well, I'd appreciate it. I will do the same for you.

On the question about how many more children we want. Well, I think I'm just gonna leave it up to God. However many more he blesses us with I'll be happy. I have a DD that is almost 13 and a DS that is 11 already.

Congrats on setting a date. I will be praying for your cousin and your family.

Cheeky...sorry for the crazy cycle this mnth mine has also thrown me for a loop this mnth
Adanma,Navy and flutter...Had to deal with the schools and the looks myself, my son has behavior problems and believe me its not fun at all....but he has kinda outgrown it but of course still has
Needa... you and your family are still in my prayers sweetie
Ready and jasmine ...time is flying by soooo excited for you ladies
Iamrestored...How are you sweetie?
Afm...still super sleepy all the time just waiting for the vitamins to kick in...Does anyone know of any tests I could request as my six mnths are up ...going for a pap tomorrow...any suggestions?

Ready : Wow getting so close, you must be so nervous / excited, I remember I was..and I don't mind you asking the ages of my other children..I have three older daughters from my first marriage..they are 20, 19 & 17..DH has no other children except Emily. It took us 13 months to conceive and we did so with the help of fertility drugs and IUI ( due to I only had one clear tube and DH count was on the low side of normal )

Needa : it must have been awful to hear your dad that way :cry:

OMG..I am so sorry to hear about your cousin..my thoughts and prayers and with them :cry:

Hello ladies...had a bit of a scare last night and ended up in the er and being put on bedrest...to make a long story short my body is trying to pass the twin I lost. And so I am having bad back pain and cramps so far my other baby is doing well and has a HB of 170. BUt I am on bedrest and hopefully my uterous will calm down soon and all will be fine. They did move my due date to April 12 so I am almost to 2nd tri.

Ladies I am so sorry that everyone is having a rough time I will continue to pray for all of you and your families.

Hello ladies...had a bit of a scare last night and ended up in the er and being put on bedrest...to make a long story short my body is trying to pass the twin I lost. And so I am having bad back pain and cramps so far my other baby is doing well and has a HB of 170. BUt I am on bedrest and hopefully my uterous will calm down soon and all will be fine. They did move my due date to April 12 so I am almost to 2nd tri.

awww hun I'm sorry that your having to go through this hope the pain goes away and everything will be fine just take it easy and stay in bed hun and relax...and that is an awesome heartbeat when will you be able to get another scan?...can't wait to see it when you do hun...I'm truly sorry though about the 2nd baby not making it but I'm so happy that your being blessed with the other one I know it must be hard to deal with and know God will get you and your family through this...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

awww hun I'm sorry that your having to go through this hope the pain goes away and everything will be fine just take it easy and stay in bed hun and relax...and that is an awesome heartbeat when will you be able to get another scan?...can't wait to see it when you do hun...I'm truly sorry though about the 2nd baby not making it but I'm so happy that your being blessed with the other one I know it must be hard to deal with and know God will get you and your family through this...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun. How are you doing?

I'm doing ok...had to go to the ER last tuesday and was out of work from tuesday to friday of last week due to hurting in my neck, spine and down my left arm so they had to give me percocet, predizone (oops! sorry for misspelling) and also musle relaxers and I also had to get a xray done at the hospital and then this past friday had to have a MRI done and have to go back to the doctors tomorrow to find out what they plan on doing I'm still hurting and I can only go for 5 1/2 hours between my pain meds its like I can't wait the whole 6 hours my left arm hurts alot and also it has the numb and tingling all the time ....it just worrys me....but anyways I'm waiting to get my BFP and hoping soon...

I'm doing ok...had to go to the ER last tuesday and was out of work from tuesday to friday of last week due to hurting in my neck, spine and down my left arm so they had to give me percocet, predizone (oops! sorry for misspelling) and also musle relaxers and I also had to get a xray done at the hospital and then this past friday had to have a MRI done and have to go back to the doctors tomorrow to find out what they plan on doing I'm still hurting and I can only go for 5 1/2 hours between my pain meds its like I can't wait the whole 6 hours my left arm hurts alot and also it has the numb and tingling all the time ....it just worrys me....but anyways I'm waiting to get my BFP and hoping soon...

Oh hun that is scary. Do they have any idea what is going on? I will be praying they find answers soon and that is nothing to awful bad

Oh hun that is scary. Do they have any idea what is going on? I will be praying they find answers soon and that is nothing to awful bad

thanks hun...yes its very scary...it worrys me what if I'm going to always have that numb tingling feeling in my hand and will the pain always be there...but I'm hoping that they will be able to tell me tomorrow what the results were from the MRI ...thanks for the prayers hun:hugs: I will post on here tomorrow to let you know what they tell me...

My goodness..it must have been a heck of a scare for you !!!...Just be sure to listen to the DR and get lots of rest..my thoughts are with yu and you bubs:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->