TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thats a load of surgery in a short space of time...!!! I can understand your worries...!!! i know its no consolation but at least you know you can get pregnant...I just dont know wwhat to feel or think..You know those questions that go through your head...is the sperms not getting there are my eggs crap is the lining all wrong......
I've got my consultants appointment on saturday hopefully he'll have a plan of action which will restore my PMA.....xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: It took me 13 cycles to get pregnant after my TR, so keep a positive chin up:hugs:
How did you manage to keep positive cause thats a long time...??? :hugs:

I kept my thoughts positive. I never told myself that it wouldn't happen, I just didn't know when. We alot against us from the get go. They only managed to save one of tubes and it was very short. DH also had a low end of normal count. We TTC on our own for 10 months, then we turned to a fertility DR for help. We did two attemps of IUI with clomid and Pergeon injection. We conceived on the second attempt and I had produced seven eggs but only one "caught" ( thank goodness :wacko:) I am a firm believer of positive thought :thumbup:

That really is inspiring...thankyou for sharing...:hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!!

I am on cd 1 today.Looks like I may be back to my normal 28 days instead of the 35 last month.:thumbup:

fam: good stuff!

ready: I remember not being able to laugh. It was soooo hard because Jason is hilarious! Something funny always happens when it's just the 2 of us! Hope it's getting better for you. I was like constantly peeing too... Anyway listen to hubby and take it easy!

AFM: Ian has no school today or monday which is nice for us since his dad has him this weekend. My dad is going to take my boys fishing on monday so that will be fun. Jason still has to work so it will be just me all to myself!!! What will I do!? lol! sleep likely!

Ian has his first loose teeth! So excited about that too.

Cd2 today. Heavy heavy flow yuck! Hate this part. Hoping my cycle gets back to normal this time.

hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Adanma

Good morning ladies.....
Cd25 for me FF has me at 38pts with just temp and cervix position, dnt think this is my mnth though with the infection and all so just waiting on Af then i am not able to try till December due to leaving for Tx NeXT week

anxious: conceiving in dec would mean a virgo baby and virgo's are awesome!! lol! (virgo here...)

Adanma

Well good morning ladies.
I feel kinda excited today, we get to see our baby soon. I have a scan today and dh is coming with me. This is going to be his first ultrasound viewing ever. I hope I get my laptop cord in ASAP so I can scan a pic to the bnb site for u all to see. Hubby's crappy laptop does not have the drivers for my scanner on it. Think this will be my last ebay order from Hong Kong...lol, took way to long this time. My doppler took only 2 weeks....

Hey ladies,

Needa, I hope you get your cord too. We love seeing babies.

Adanma, enjoy your me time.

How is everyone else doing today?

Afm, my two of my bff is coming to do my hair well dh is at son's football game. So we can have girl time.

needa: can't wait to see the baby!!!

ready: That sounds nice! I wish someone would come by and do my hair.... it's a hot mess right now...

Adanma

Well ladies....Two bits of great news today, one...baby is doing great, second...my cord came in. The negatives of both are cord is short as heck and does not charge my laptop just powers it up??? And my ultrasound tech was a BIOTCH.....she was so cold and nasty. Didn't tell me the HB, let hubby come in at the last minute only. Did not do an internal scan so it was cloudy and so not clear. Oh well.....main thing is baby is doing great. Hubby was so disappointed with the scan, we are talking about paying for a 4D scan at 16 weeks to see more.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
Carole so sorry they scan lady was horrible...those kind are the worst! How can they be crabby?? They have the best job in the world looking at babies all day! LOL YOur lo is so cute and so glad Joe at least got a peek at the cutie.xx

Thanks Sandy...She was so nasty, I was thinking the same...i would love that job. Oh well....think we are just going to buy a private scan in 4 weeks. It still is good news to see babes so healthy and doing well.

Yes it is!! I think I have finally talked Tj into paying for a private scan at 16 weeks now I just have to find a place that does them. LOL

This is my family...

Attachments

• F1000019.jpg
    F1000019.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 7
lol....will try not to cut my brothers head off this time.Oppsss...Guess i just cropped that pic and wrecked my copy. Here is my brother, I am so happy to have my laptop kinda working again

Attachments

• F1010007.jpg
    F1010007.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
Needa, So sorry the tech was not nice. I would love to have that job. You have a very beautiful family

Reeds, How are you doing today?

Needa,glad baby is doing good.Beautiful family you have.

afm,This weekend is not going to be a good one.My youngest DSs grandfather passed away today minutes before we got there.These boys have been through so much they lost their dad in a car accident in 06 and now their papaw.Ds has an 18yr old brother and my heart just breaks for him.His grandparents adopted him after his dad passed because his mom had not seen him since he was 2 and then just signed over all of her rights.He so needs these men in his life right now and they are both gone.Life can be so unfair.

Well ladies....Two bits of great news today, one...baby is doing great, second...my cord came in. The negatives of both are cord is short as heck and does not charge my laptop just powers it up??? And my ultrasound tech was a BIOTCH.....she was so cold and nasty. Didn't tell me the HB, let hubby come in at the last minute only. Did not do an internal scan so it was cloudy and so not clear. Oh well.....main thing is baby is doing great. Hubby was so disappointed with the scan, we are talking about paying for a 4D scan at 16 weeks to see more.

Glad to hear baby is doing fine but sorrry to hear tech was not very kind

Afm....Doc put me on isoflavones.....He said to take 1 a day but kinda remember you ladies talking about them before.....Can anyone explain them to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->