TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

famof6....sorry to hear of your loss.

Thanks all...I am so excited that my mom and dad are coming to Edmonton on wed. YAY

needa..lovely family:flower:
restored..I love your new avitar pic..your very pretty :blush:
Reedy..how are you feeling ?
AFM..I don't know if I ever mentioned that I had Merina IUD place when Emily was six weeks old. The DR raved about how great it was..well it has been terrible for me. I suffer from big mood swings and headaches ( something I have never had issues with before ) We (DH and I ) have been struggling with it thinking it might get better. it hasn't !! So we talked last night and decided to have it removed. We are planning on TTC again in a few months anyways..so I called DR today and made an appointment for the 19th.. I am excited and scared..I'm afraid of the discomfort of having it removed but happy we are going to try for :baby: ..

Needa~ sorry to hear that the Tech was mean and crabby......How can she be crabby and mean like that?? That is the best job ever!!! I am looking at going back to school to be an Ultrasound Tech:)..I will be on 7th heaven and cloud 9 seeing the smiles of the to be parents see there little bean(s)!! Glad yur little one is doing well:)

Ready~ Thank you :) I am glad my hubby will be home for a bit longer too and we are hoping that I am back up and driving by then too!! How are you feeling??

Sandi~ How are you feeling??

Needa,glad baby is doing good.Beautiful family you have.

afm,This weekend is not going to be a good one.My youngest DSs grandfather passed away today minutes before we got there.These boys have been through so much they lost their dad in a car accident in 06 and now their papaw.Ds has an 18yr old brother and my heart just breaks for him.His grandparents adopted him after his dad passed because his mom had not seen him since he was 2 and then just signed over all of her rights.He so needs these men in his life right now and they are both gone.Life can be so unfair.

So sorry to hear about the lost. :hugs: I am very sad for your DS's older brother. I know how they need the men in their life. My heart goes out to him and your DS. Praying for you all. :hugs:

I've been lurking for awhile and thought I would introduce myself and possibly join your group! My name is Shannon, I am 30 years old and had my TL after the birth of my twins in 2003. I had a TR in 2009 at Chapel Hill, NC. I have 3 daughters, ages 11, 7 and 7. I am recently remarried, my husband has no children of his own, although he considers my daughters to be his own!! My husband and I have been TTC since my TR but have recently found out that there is a motility problem. I have been reading everyone's posts and found you all to be highly encouraging and nice! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

welcome shannon....this is a fantastic group of ladies. My name is carole, TL done in 2005, TR jan 2010, mc in may and healthy babe in Aug. Welcome to our group of sharing, encouragment, stress and laughter. Hope you TTC journey is short.

Welcome Shannon, I have TL 2003 after the birth of my 4th. TR Aug 7th

needa..lovely family:flower:
restored..I love your new avitar pic..your very pretty :blush:
Reedy..how are you feeling ?
AFM..I don't know if I ever mentioned that I had Merina IUD place when Emily was six weeks old. The DR raved about how great it was..well it has been terrible for me. I suffer from big mood swings and headaches ( something I have never had issues with before ) We (DH and I ) have been struggling with it thinking it might get better. it hasn't !! So we talked last night and decided to have it removed. We are planning on TTC again in a few months anyways..so I called DR today and made an appointment for the 19th.. I am excited and scared..I'm afraid of the discomfort of having it removed but happy we are going to try for :baby: ..

Thank Hon for the compliment

I've been lurking for awhile and thought I would introduce myself and possibly join your group! My name is Shannon, I am 30 years old and had my TL after the birth of my twins in 2003. I had a TR in 2009 at Chapel Hill, NC. I have 3 daughters, ages 11, 7 and 7. I am recently remarried, my husband has no children of his own, although he considers my daughters to be his own!! My husband and I have been TTC since my TR but have recently found out that there is a motility problem. I have been reading everyone's posts and found you all to be highly encouraging and nice! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hello hun My name is JEssica had my Tl in 2005 and Tr in March of this mnth I have 4 children from a prior marriage and trying to concieve one with my Dh who has none

BTW.....can anyone explain the isoflavones to me?

Anxious,I took soy for the first time last cycle days 3-7.Everyone says to take before bed but it still gave me a terrible headache.All I really know is it is suppose to be like a natural form of clomid.It helps to make you O.There is a thread on it in TTC.Sorry I couldn't be more help maybe someone else will chime in.

Vitamin B Ladies??Have been hearing alot of ladies taking it while TTC.Whats it for?Some had said it gives you energy.I could use more energy.What are the best to take?

afm:We took the kiddos out to eat today,shopping,then wrapped up with a round of mini golf.We are decorating around the house for halloween.I got my costume its a ladybug.A little more on the sexy side than I thought it would be.My DD seen it on the package and said I thought you were going to be a ladybug mom why did they send you a stripper costume.lol..Now to find out how she knows what a stripper is!!!

I almost forgot Welcome Shannon!!!

I am Heather.I have 4 kids.DH has none of his own.TTC since July after TR.

fam....I am also taking a vitamin complex and I am taking it for the energy issue not sure about what else it is used for........and thanx for the info on isoflavones

Hi Shannon! I am Sandi...I also had my TR done at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Did you have Dr. Berger or Montey(sp)? I had my TL in 2003 after the birht of my son and had my TR in April 09. My kiddos are 15,14, and 7. I have had 3 chemicals(early mcs) and finally fell pregnant in July with sticky beans but sadly we lost one twin...but the other baby is thriving and showing a week ahead of what I should be. Have they given you DH any advice to help with the motility issue? Welcome to the group these ladies are all so lovely and supportive. :hugs:

hey Anxious I also took the soy...it is a natural form of clomid. You take it like clomid on cycle days 5-9 or I also tried 3-7. Good luck if you try it!xxx

Famof6...I also took B6...it helps lengthen your luteal phase. I was put on 500mg a day and the time release was told works best.

Hey ladies,

Welcome Shannon, you will find a lot of great advice and wonderful ladies here.

Reeds, how are you today?

Needa, When are you having the other scan?

Navy, how are you?

Flutter, where are you.

Fam, I laughed when I read about your costume and what your DD said. That is to funny.

Afm, I was very tired today. I think I tried to do to much today.

Ready,take it easy girl.I know I did feel better when I moved around rather than sitting,but try not to over do it.

Thanks for the welcome ladies :) The RE has my hubby taking several different vitamins to help with Motility. We are holding off doing any treatment until we see how he reacts to the vitamins, we are going to do a repeat SA after 3 months on the vitamins....so basically, MORE WAITING!! But we are used to it now, LOL. I feel okay with the wait because I am still hopeful that it will happen on it's own :)

I have taken Soy before, I took 160 mg on CD 3-7 and it did make me ovulate earlier!! I tried it because I had been ovulating around CD 19 but when I took Soy it made me ovulate on CD 14! I didn't experience any side effects from it but I have heard it can cause bad headaches.

Dr. Monteith did my surgery! I LOVE Chapel Hill, everyone there was so great!! I hope that one day soon they will be sending me a shirt for my baby!! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->