TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well ready....Hubby and I talked and we were going to go for a private scan but the packages they have in the city here start at $180. expensive because scans are covered by alberta health care here so private ones are nasty $$.(I have better things to spend my money on than that) At any time I can ask for a req from my Dr to get another one but you not always going to get a nice tech that will spend time with u explaining things. We have a gender scan already booked for Nov 19 so I think we are just going to be happy with the crappy pic we got and be grateful baby is well, I'm well and the little one is moving like mad....I love feeling it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, it's a long weekend in Canada...our thanksgiving is on Monday. Yay for long weekends.

I did finally talk Tj into a private scan at 16/17 weeks!! I just have to call on monday and make the appt at babyview! Its only about 50 to 75 here Carole...and thats a 3d scan. wonder why so much there?

Good morning ladies Hope everyone is doing well

Afm..............Cd27 usually have a 28 day cycle and by cd27 there is brownish colored cm (Dh and I bd´d last night and nothing) so fxd for me!!!!! FF has me down for a 31 day cycle? It has Af due to come on the 14? This is the first hime I have done a complete mnth on ff so not really sure whats going on:shrug:....Lol can anyone help me out?

Reeds...In Canada all ultrasounds are covered by health care, there is no fee's. So if you go for anything private u get soaked. As said, I can just call my Dr and he would fax a new requisition to a lab for me to have another but I have already had 3 scan's and another coming on Nov 19 sooooo...I am tempted but think I will try to be patient and wait til then. I repeat try to be patient....lol. How u feeling? I am good, a little gaggy at times which is odd as i haven't been to bad since 8 weeks. I am so excited to order all my baby stuff in for the US after next months scan. We are going to do a quick weekend trip last week in Nov or first week in dec to pick it all up. They have baby wipe warmers now....AWWW...too cute.

Hey ladies... just checking in to see how everyone's weekend went.

Read how ya feeling? Hope you are doing ok

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well today. I am just sitting around doing homework and stuff. We went out for breakfast this morning and it wasn't very good. I was so disappointed.

Hello flutter and ready....I am confused a little on what FF has Af to show up on the 14 but that would make me have a 31 day cycle and that has never happened before. Maybe due to she showed up 3 days early last mnth...Any ideas?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :) I have been too lazy all day and now I am trying to do my homework at the last minute and finish up the laundry!! I'm still early in my cycle this month so I'm still waiting to ovulate...have I told ya'll that I am not a very patient person?!?!?!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :) I have been too lazy all day and now I am trying to do my homework at the last minute and finish up the laundry!! I'm still early in my cycle this month so I'm still waiting to ovulate...have I told ya'll that I am not a very patient person?!?!?!

Neither am I.......:haha:

Anxious can you post a link to your FF chart and I will take a look at it...

SR patiences is not my strong point either! LOL

Carole our scans are covered by insurance as well....so I am not sure what the difference is price is. I have been feeling great the past few days. How a bout of nausea this morning at church but it was really hot in there and my temp is over the top anymore anyway. LOL

Hope all the tr ladies are doing good..I am praying for another BFP on here soon.xx

I can see it...you put it in your sig. You had a nice dip yesterday...possibly a implantation dip. FF just goes by what you track your cycles by how long your average cycle is. It looks like this is your first full cycle of actually charting so hopefully FF will get lined out. Mel(cheeky) is great with charts maybe she will be on tomorrow and will be able to look at it.

Hello Ladies
Today was a hot sunny day. Went to church and afterwards to the beach. Came home watched the football game. Now catching up on emails, messages boards, etc. Getting family ready for the upcoming week.

I am spotting brown period should be here soon.

Karen- I dislike when the food is a disappointment going to breakfast

Thanx reeds this is my first full mnth I always start but never finish I am quite proud of myself for finishing this mnth...........Yay me

It looks great! Good job! It took me some time to get the hang of it as well. I started many times as well but I finally got it and it really helped me figure out my cycle and my O. I did have a lot of high and lows temps and in the end I did figure out I had a progestrone issue.

It looks great! Good job! It took me some time to get the hang of it as well. I started many times as well but I finally got it and it really helped me figure out my cycle and my O. I did have a lot of high and lows temps and in the end I did figure out I had a progestrone issue.

My Dr. pput me on isoflavones but he told me tro take them everyday in the morning...I read some where and also have been told on here it is just a few days early in your cycle...:shrug:co confused:shrug:

I have never heard of taking them everyday...did he tell you what they are suppose to do? I would be calling and asking. I was told to take them like clomid. They are suppose to make OV stronger.

He said my hormone levels were low wich was why I havent gotten pregnant but I am gonna take them like you guys are............on another note my cm is usually brownish tinged or pinkish 2 days before Af ...she is due tomorrow and still nothing trying not to get my hopes up but its hard not to gonna bd tonight to see what happens

I don't know how taking the soy your whole cycle would help level your hormones out..but the dr must know something we don't hope he can explain it to you so you can share with us. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->