TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hoping everyone is doing good! I am going to try and get back to the swing of things on here. As you can tell I have been pretty absent. But I am here and I am back! Hoping for that BFP soon as well as all of you that havent gotten it!

I need a refresher course on my siggy I think! lol! It is late though and I am headed to bed so I will work on that tomorrow!

I am 1dpo tomorrow/Monday as well. So here goes the dreaded 2WW.

Hoping everyone is doing good! I am going to try and get back to the swing of things on here. As you can tell I have been pretty absent. But I am here and I am back! Hoping for that BFP soon as well as all of you that havent gotten it!

I need a refresher course on my siggy I think! lol! It is late though and I am headed to bed so I will work on that tomorrow!

I am 1dpo tomorrow/Monday as well. So here goes the dreaded 2WW.

Hi Jaimad, welcome back and i hope you are well...:hugs::hugs:

wow a lot has happened!

welcome new person Shannon? I can't remember!

needa: your family is lovely as is your little bean!! I have had bitchy techs before too and it's like this is supposed to be joyful for me you twat! My sister had a bad nurse while in labor this last time and she finally told her that she needed an attitiude adjustment and that if she continued to act like that she could find someone else to attend to. lol! also, happy thanksgiving! We're Canadians living in the US so we celebrate both. Had roast chicken with squash and potatoes and apples and carrots and stuffing last nite courtesy of moi. twas delish!

navy: I missed your post earlier about the driving. That sounds like a lot to go through! I hope it all works out and thank goodness your hubby will be around for a bit longer eh?

I'm sorry for forgetting some people. I know I did. I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Columbus day here. My family took time this morning to remember his victims and we talked about how his actions have affected native americans negatively and still do to this day. We talked about how America was founded and had a frank talk about the wrongs that were done and how it's never okay to take something that isn't yours or harm another human being whether it's physically or emotionally. I encourage everyone to have the same talk with their families. Happy Columbus Day! lol!

Adanma

hi all hope ur all still posting here...i just had my reversal last week so im new lol already have four amazing children but would love a new addition with my partner of 3.5 yrs xx

Good morning ladies....
Today I am making our thanksgving feast, ham, new potatoes, honey glazed carrots, sweet potatoes, buns and salad & cheesecake. (lamb for the hubby as he does not eat the pig)
I feel so bad today, I have my kids, I am grumpy as dh and I bumped heads last nite, it's my bday and I am an aweful 37 years today. I feel so old and blah. guess I should just chillax and enjoy!
Hope everyone is having a great long weekend.

Carla.....welcome. My name is carole, TL in march 2005, TR in Jan 2010, have three boys from my first marriage, and remarried to a man who has no children, but we have been blessed with one on the way. Enjoy this wonderful group of ladies.

Hey ladies,

Jaimad, welcome back. I hope you get your BFP.

Adanma, What a great lesson to teach your little ones. I agree as well. Happy Thanksgving.

Needa, Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Carla, welcome to the group. I just had my TR last Tuesday. So you have somone with something in common.

Afm, I am feeling a lot better now. But I must admit I am taking advantage of the family taking care of me. LOL

ready: take advantage as loooong as you can girl! lol

carla: welcome!

carole: my hubby is 37 and that is NOT old! I hope you guys resolved things and you are able to enjoy your thanksgiving. It sounds delicious!

AFM: a friend of mone had to take her son to the ER with high fever and blisters so I am watching her oldest son. So much for a relaxing day to myself! lol, but he is a really good kid so it's not bad.

Adanma

welcome new gals! this is a great place for support and advice. Wow our little group is really growing...loves it! I'm Tally, 32 dh is 30. TL 2002 TR 3/6/10. Only TTC 2 cycles. Dh is in Army and we have been in different states since March. currently not TTC since he is deployed to Iraq for at least a year. I'm just here to live vicariously through all of you!

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Monday :) I am at work hoping the day starts to go by a little quicker!! Anyone with shorter tubes have any success with pregnancy? I am 4.5 L and 5 R....I was very concerned since it has been over a year an no pregnancies yet BUT we just found out that dh has a motility issue so I'm hoping that is what is keeping me from becomming pregnant. That is at least something we can attempt to correct with vitamins (hopefully).

Welcome carla I am Jessica(30) and Dh is 25...he has no children and I have 4 from a previous marriage...TL in Dec of 2005 and Tr this year in March we are currrently cycle 6 but will be holding off to ttc again till December due to me being away visiting family
I am currently CD28 with noooooooo sign of Af Dh and I bd´d to see if we could get her here before my long bus ride but she is being stubborn...My cycles are usually 28 days but dnt wanna get my hopes up so I am giving her till morn

Hey ladies,

I have a question. How soon did you go back to driving after your TR? I read on Dr. Levin's site once that he doesn't want the ladies to drive for 2 weeks and I was just wondering why.

My doctor wanted me to wait 2 weeks after TR as well. I believe it is just a safety precaution while you heal.

MIne didn't say 2 weeks. And said I can return to normal duties as long as I was not taking any pain killers. I think they worry about us taking them and driving.

That's what I thought. I was worried I would mess up my tubes if I drive. LOL I know that sounds crazy but I just didn't know why they wanted you to wait. My dr didn't say anything about not driving. But I figured if he wants me to return to work next week how did he think I was going to get there. :shrug:

My DR didn't say to wait either.I didn't drive for about 5 days just because I didn't feel like going anywhere.

Welcome

I was told 2weeks but I waited 4weeks dh loves to spoil me. Naw you can mess up anything.

I am good. Enjoying this beautiful weather

i was told as long as I'm on the meds I cannot drive. So I was on them for about a week after and then I felt well enough to use just ibuprofen and I could drive. I have heard though that strenuous activity after sugery can result in more adhesions so I was careful to take it easy after my TR. Hard with a 5 year old with aspergers and a 3 year old, but I did what I could to stay rested! ready I'm so excited you're going to be on this ttc rollercoaster with us! I hope you are only on a short while!

I also took an enzyme regimen before and after sugery. I had 8 surgeries on my abdomen before my TR and was worried about adhesions. I could feel hard lumps even through my skin. I took enzymes for 3 months before surgery and massaged the area daily and also 1 month after surgery I took them and did massage once the incision healed. I really think it made a difference since the doc said there weren't any major adhesions in the area! Anyway, like I said, soooo excited for you!

AFM: taking it easy this cycle. already have done a bit o bding lol way too early to do anything egg-wise though. It just feels good to be relaxed. Charting to see if my cycle is back to normal after my mc. If this cycle is normal I will be back ttc full force next cycle!

Adanma

Maybe things are different in canada...I drove the next day. LOL....other than feeling like crap from the anestetic, I felt fantastic. Too many c-sec's have toughtened up that area I guess.

So ready...when u going to start trying?
AFM....my mood changed, had a great day with the man and my boys. Got spoiled, got this huge Lancome make up set and two bottles of perfume/creme set. And a dozen roses....what a suck holer. LOVE IT!

Needa I think the c-sections make a difference in how bad the pain is after TR. I have noticed on the forum I belong to from the hospital in MX I went to that most ladies that hadn't had c-section complained more lol. My doctor did say 2 weeks before driving. I think it's because you run the chance of tearing the incision if you were to have to stop suddenly or something like that. I felt fine to drive though within a day or two. I didn't drive for about a week and when I did it wasn't too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->