TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ready,That sounds like a good game.Glad you had fun!

afm.I am waiting to 0.I have been addicted to a game on fb,so maybe that will get me through the 2ww.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Which game are you addicted to?

hey Ladies sorry I haven't been around lately hope your all doing great...miss you all...I wanted to ask you all if you had any time could you all go to the pregnancy test threads and its located with my user name frogger3240 and its ask will you all take a look at this for me please...I think thats what it says and sorry if some of the pics are a little blurry but would what you think you might see on them...thanks ladies and sending you all lots of hugs...:hugs:

Frogger,I had a peek a you pics.Warning!!I am going on 3 hrs sleep lol,but I do think I seen a line on a few.Hoping af stays away!!GL

thanks hun so much for having a look...I feel that now since my temps have went down now its changed fromwhen I ovulated very frustrating..but I'mgoing to say that the positive tests are evaps and I'm looking forward to this coming up weekend when the full moon is because I have gone withmy lunar fertilitiy moon cycle and this weekend when its the full moon is when I'm suppose to ovulate so please sending positive vibes for this to work hun...and again thank you so much for looking...:thumbup:

Ready,its frontierville.I don't usually play any of those games.

Frogger,sending positive vibes your way,hope you catch that egg!!!

Hey ladies sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I have been stalking and keeping up with all you lovelies. I have a cold and feel awful and just so ready to sleep but the kids and I are tye dying and making homemade chicken and dumplings today. I only have a week left of real work and then I will only have to work a few days a week til the 15th of Nov. So ready for it to be over.

Hello ladies,

Reeds, I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Adanma, where are you today?

Navy, How are you today? How is the family?

Needa, I hope you are enjoying your family. Take lots of pictures.

flutter, Hope all is well with you too.

Iam, Hello sweetie, I hope all is well with you.

Afm, I go back to work tomorrow. :cry: I am so not wanting to go. But I am thankful to God for a job. I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

Good morning!

reeds: hope you're feeling better

everyone trying ttc this cycle: wishing you the best!

AFM: I was MIA yesterday because my niece got christenedand we had a huge bbq at my parents after with all the family and the god parents etc.

I also got a new client yesterday! I feel so good about things right now! So I have 2 paintings commissioned from one client, and this new client just bought a new house and is wanting to have me do the artwork! We are going to consult over dinner next weekend about what she might be looking for and when they close on the house we'll go and make our plan. So excited!

All of this money is going into our down payment fund though lol! We need a new car and a bigger house so... we need some DP $$ hahaha

Anyway I will check in to see how everyone is a bit later!

Adanma

Hi everyone,

I am back at work. It is not so bad this week because so many of the doctors are out of the office for a conference.

Adanma, that is great news about your client. I hope you continue to get new clients.

I hope all is well with everyone. I will check in a little later.

I am 35 had my tubal ligation at 22, had it reversed May 18, 2010 and just had a positive pregnancy test on October 15, 2010..third cycle trying to conceive. So far everthing feels normal but won't see my doctor for another 3 weeks. I have three children 19, 16, 14 and my man has a 7 year old son.
Crazy to be pregnant again after so many years!

famof6, I was addicted to that game for a while as well :)

Reedsgirl, I hope you start feeling better. I had a stomach bug going around my house last week :(

How is everyone's Monday going? Mine is going by too slow, LOL! And I have lots to do when I get home tonight...laundry, homework, etc. It seems to never end!

I have finally entered the dreaded TWW though. I'm also meeting with my RE on Wednesday to discuss what our next step will be.

Welcome Mama!!Is there a reason you have to wait 3 weeks?Does your DR know you had a TR?Just wondering as it is very important to get in quick to get your #s.Congrats on you BFP!!!Had my TR in July,4th cycle TTC.

Welcome Mamalg74!! My name is Karen I had my TL when I was 21 had my TR on 10/05/10. My kids are 19 and 16 (almost 17). So I am right there with you. Congrats on your BFP!!

SR4 My Monday is moving slow too. But if I was still out it would be moving quickly. LOL

Hey Fam, how are you today?

Hello? Where is everyone these days? Hope all is well.

welcome mama!

Just wanted to pop on and say goodnight and I will hopefully be on more tomorrow. My niece was only asleep for 30 minutes at a time and slept a total of about 2 hours the whole day! I had her from 730 til 500!

Getting the kiddos to bed now though so talk to you all tomorrow!

Adanma

Hi all and welcome Mama and Congratulations on your BFP....
Needa cant believe your back at work already...!! I had 6 weeks off...!!!

AFM... well had my scan this morning and it showed 3 big juicy Follicles so been told i have an excessive response to the Clomid!!! My lining was 14.2 and the Consultant told me to go for it though more likely got a chance of multiples...Which to be honest i would love...Well got my fingers crossed...:hugs::hugs:

loopy: awesome! get going girl! lol! fx this is it for you

Adanma

Hey ladies

Welcome to the newbies, and congratulations on the recent BFPs!

Half way through the 2ww and my PMA is slowly going away. I've hit that "it's never gonna happen" feeling. It'll be the anniversary of my reversal in just over 3 weeks and I thought I'd have a baby by now, at the least be pregnant :(

Why does it have to take so long!

Wedding in just over a weeks time though, and that's keeping me busy and my mind occupied for 90% of the time.

Sorry your feeling down cheeky....it will happen. Baby dust yout way.

Welcome mama, TL done in 2005, TR jan 2010, MC in May, sticky bean in Aug. Congrats. I would suggest getting to a Dr asap as three weeks is a long time and us TR girls have to be monitored closely.

Adanma...Congrats on selling your art, it's fantastic.

Ready..sorry to hear ur back at work, but hoping u feel great!

Baby dust for loopy!!!

Hello anxious and everyone else!!

AFM....I have been sick as heck with a nasty head cold that is running into my chest today. I have a home study for my job in about 20 mins and I'm so dreading it. I feel like poo....but I lost a client when we bought the house in Aug so I need to replace him...$$. Have a Dr apt tomorrow to see how fat I'm getting. I feel like a moose these day as Iam showing like mad due to it being my fourth. Oh well...I am not complaining just saying I feel extra large these days. Hope everyone is great and have a wonderful day.

cheeky: sorry you're feeling down. My hubby and I got married at the courthouse so I never got to plan a wedding really. How fun!

needa: I had the worst sinus infection while pregnant with my second. There is nothing quite like being sick and pregnant at the same time! yuck! I also had no sooner peed on the stick with him than I needed to go up a size in pants! That is one thing I don't miss about being pregnant! It's okay to complain. Pregnancy has a lot of sucky things about it! Doesn't mean you aren't happy to be pregnant.

AFM: Wierd temps this cycle so far. Kinda high. I had ewcm though yesterday and today so....? Maybe it will all work out to be a normal cycle anyway. Bded just for good measure....lol! See if I can make it happen again once the kids go to bed. lol! Shouldn't be too difficult.

I can NOT wait to join everyone with their BFPs! Hopefully will happen soon!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->