TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello everyone,

loopy, yes I am back at work. I feel okay. I just don't care for my department. LOL

Cheeky, It will happen. Good luck with all the wedding planning. I love planning events like that.

Needa, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I am still fighting a semi-cold.

Adanma, I hope you get your BFP this cycle. I know you are having fun spoiling your niece. As I said before she is just getting you ready for your own.

Afm, today sucks!! I am not feeling my best. I am trying to catch up on all this crap and I find out today they are moving me to front. So I can act like the freaking receptionist. :growlmad: Sorry to vent I am just upset. The other lady knew it yesterday and she didn't say a word. Makes me so upset.

Hey ladies

Welcome to the newbies, and congratulations on the recent BFPs!

Half way through the 2ww and my PMA is slowly going away. I've hit that "it's never gonna happen" feeling. It'll be the anniversary of my reversal in just over 3 weeks and I thought I'd have a baby by now, at the least be pregnant :(

Why does it have to take so long!

Wedding in just over a weeks time though, and that's keeping me busy and my mind occupied for 90% of the time.

It took me 13 cycles after my TR to get my first :bfp: and I also only have one tube .

Thanks ladies

I know in my heart we'll get there eventually, it just seems to be taking forever and BFNs are expected now. Once a time I used to expect a BFP

Thanks

TR Aug last month was our first month having unprotected bding.

Hang in the Cheeky it took me 15 cycles. It will happen hun. Your Ov out of the left side. xxx

Hope everyone else is well.

Ready,Sorry about your job,I know the feeling I have got to where I don't like anything about my job,trying to justify losing the money and staying home with my kids.

Cheeky,I haven't been on here long,but can see this has been an emotional journey for you.Its so your turn,Fxed you get that bfp soon.Wedding plans sound so exciting!Congrats!!

I honestly don't know which wait is worse,waiting to O or test!!Hoping to O around the weekend..

I use the smiley opks.Is it best to test with FMU?I have been testing after I get off work in the mornings.

Hello ladies.......

Hey how are you?

I am fine thanx...sitting out till december cuz I am in Tx and hubby is back in Mexico...started isoflavones and they make me really sick hopefully it will help and I can get pregnant in december ...Just found out my sister in law is pregnant I am happy for her but it also makes me really sad for me

anxious: I know how you feel. Fx for you in dec.

I think I'm just ignorant, but what is soy supposed to do? Make you O? Or longer LP? I have no clue, just curious since a lot of people on bnb seem to have used them!

AFM: I usually take an antibiotic the day after sex since I'm really prone to UTI's. I had sex the day before yesterday and forgot to take it yesterday and this morning I have a full blown UTI! I'm miserable!! I have antibiotics for it here already, but I think that may be what stopped me from getting pregnant the first two months trying. The first month I didn't have one I got pregnant. So I am assuming I will be out this month too. poo!

Adanma

Morning....almost have lost my voice totally today. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. On my way to my Dr apt....yuk. I know I have gained weight. On a cool note.......baby kicked me so hard last nite, it was amazing!!

Fam....best to use opk's with a 3pm or 7pm ish urine. I think it will talk more about it if u google it but I know fmu is not the best.

Hey ladies,

Adanma, sorry about the UTI. I hope you feel better.

Needa, I sorry you are feeling bad. I hope you get to feeling better too.

Afm, I am not feeling my best but I am feeling better. I am due to move to my new space at work. I am moving from a shared office to an open space. Ugh!!

Hey all, Not been about much.. but things are now looking up.. my reversal is all booked for 8th nov.. now I am really scared......

anxious: I know how you feel. Fx for you in dec.

I think I'm just ignorant, but what is soy supposed to do? Make you O? Or longer LP? I have no clue, just curious since a lot of people on bnb seem to have used them!

AFM: I usually take an antibiotic the day after sex since I'm really prone to UTI's. I had sex the day before yesterday and forgot to take it yesterday and this morning I have a full blown UTI! I'm miserable!! I have antibiotics for it here already, but I think that may be what stopped me from getting pregnant the first two months trying. The first month I didn't have one I got pregnant. So I am assuming I will be out this month too. poo!

Adanma

I have heard diff things about soy.Everyone says it makes you O and can give better egg quality.Some say it can make you O earlier,I took it last cycle and got a +opk on cd14 instead of cd 19 like the month before.So maybe its diff for others.If you search soy in TTC it will bring up the thread someone started.Sorry to hear about the UTI.:hugs:

coffee: coming up soon!

ready: yuck so you're going to just be out in the open with a desk or something? I would hate that!

fam: thanks for the info! I don't need the soy since I O on my own and have pretty regular 28-30 day cycles with a 13-15 day LP. I was just really curious since I keep seeing it around here. I just found out what clomid is too! lol! I feel so ignorant sometimes. I am really not used to feeling like that and kinda take pride in my knowledge about a lot of stuff. So I feel a bit less ignorant today thank you! hahaha!

My husband came home to take care of me and my infected bladder. ick. He is feeding the baby right now so I can rest a bit and check my email etc. Sweet man.

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well. Just checking in on my favorite group of ladies.

Navy, I hope you are doing okay.

Reeds, I hope you are feeling well.

Needa, How did the drs appt go?

Adanma, stop spoiling the baby becaus I want too. LOL

Flutter, how are you sweetie?

Anxious, I hope you wait goes by fast.

Fam, I hope the soy works well for you.

Iam, How are you today?

Sorry if I missed anyone. Love you all.

I am doing okay...fighting a horrible head cold. Taking a lot of vitamins and tylenol for the headache which I usually just try to deal with but I haven't had much luck. My sinuses are horrible.

I am doing okay...fighting a horrible head cold. Taking a lot of vitamins and tylenol for the headache which I usually just try to deal with but I haven't had much luck. My sinuses are horrible.

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get to feeling better. Sip on some hot tea. That may make you feel a little better.:hugs:

Hey ladies

Hope you are all well

Not much to report from me, almost 3/4 of the way through 2ww and nothing to suggest this'll be any different from any other cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->