TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

hey ladies! I hope everyone is having a nice day. Reeds sorry you feel icky. We're all sick here too and it sucks!

My temp dipped today so I assume I am Oing today. Don't think with the infection and not having bded since monday that this will be a good month. Onto next cycle! Geez I thought I would be like.... showing by december... Oh well. He has a plan.

Adanma

Adanma...He does have a plan.
Ready.....I actually feel horrible right now, sick as heck, haven't been this ill in a long time. A head cold that now moved into my chest. Sucks that u can't take anything. My friends say there are a few meds u can take but i don't trust that theory at all....all my other PG's I was told nothing but reg tylenol so I'm sticking to that.
Dr apt went well, baby is fine, listened to the HB, gained 9lbs...yuk. But all is good.

Hope everyone is doing well....I am going to go vicks up and chill on the couch. Have a fantastic day ladies.

needa: I swear my dad uses vicks as a cure all! Got a sore throat? vicks it. Got a cough? vicks it. headache? vicks. tummy hurt? vicks. I swear he would be rubbing that stuff on a broken leg if you let him! lol! It does work though!

Adanma

LOL...u made me laugh and get a coughing fit...
Maybe that would be a good salve for fertility? Ask ur dad. lol

Hey Carole there are a few things they say you can take now. Like robitussin as long as it doesn't have alcohol in it...so like the childrens kind. Also you can take the tylenol for cold again with no alcohol but to be honest I have the same thing going on and just can't bring myself to take it. It has been instilled in my brain too long that we can't take anything while pregnant.

Ya...I am too old school. You hear of all these kids with allergies etc and it is more commom than ever so something has to have changed. I jusy think I will suffer and suck it up. It wont last forever but UGH....I truly feel like shit today!!
Wishing you better health soon!!!!

And you the same. Mine is mostly in my head at this point. My cough isn't too bad but my head feels likt it could explode anytime and tylenol is not even touching it.

LMAO! Vicks to cure infertility! that's too funny! I'm sorry you guys are sick. I think everyone is suffering right now. Being pregnant and sick though is rough.

I was told to steam for my congestion when I was pregnant and had a raging sinus infection and I was like....uh.... so how is that going to take care of the infection causing the congestion....? So after a week of steaming and missing work in misery they finally gave me antibiotics. I was in the 3rd trimester for goodnesss sake! I said, "so if my baby was born now with an infection would you give him antibiotics? yes. GIMME!" On the flip side of that, I wouldn't even take tylenol until I was in the 3rd trimester because I was too afraid of defects.

In short, I hope you guys feel better soon and being pregnant and sick sucks.

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Needa and Reeds, I am sorry you both are sick.:hugs: I have used vick's forever. LOL

Adanma, LOL at you and the vick's. :haha:

Afm, I am finally getting over whatever I had. Please pray that I get a promotion out of my department or a better job somewhere else.

I have a neti pot....it's a blue pot that u put warm water in with this salt package that u buy. I have had sinus surgery in the past and suffer still occasionally with headaches. This pot has been a blessing.....a great purchase as I rarely have had to use medication since buying it. My sinuses are so plugged the water wont even run thru...lol. I am getting my voice back but this constant hacking is giving me a headache. Oh well.

Where is Anna these days...it seems like there is just a handful of us that feel the need to post daily. Since I work from home, I do have to confess that I log in several times a day to stalk the site. I am now getting to stalk the second tri which is cool. I can't wait for all u ladies to get pg so we can rejoice together!!! I feel some are coming soon....Early Christmas presents for u and your families.

Needa,Reeds:Hope you get to feeling better!I am with you both I would be to scared to take anything.I have a cold,so hoping the kiddos don't get it!

Ready:FX that you get promoted out of there.

AFM:I should O anyday I think,just waiting on that +opk.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well. Just checking in on my favorite group of ladies.

Navy, I hope you are doing okay.

Reeds, I hope you are feeling well.

Needa, How did the drs appt go?

Adanma, stop spoiling the baby becaus I want too. LOL

Flutter, how are you sweetie?

Anxious, I hope you wait goes by fast.

Fam, I hope the soy works well for you.

Iam, How are you today?

Sorry if I missed anyone. Love you all.
I usually stay pretty busy here in Tx so it should go by pretty quick:thumbup:

Hiya Ladies,

I hope your all well.....sorry to hear ladies who not well seems to be a lot of flu bugs goin around.

Well we got back from hols early wed morn....and basically holiday was terrible, hotel rubbish, no entertainment, we had 5 days of sunshine out of 14 days....and just felt hassled when walking around turkey...someone who was staying in our hotel fell on the stairs and broke her hip....then someone died in the hotel...so all in all was a bad holiday not what we expected...at all and plan to complain to travel agents most people stayng there are going to complain aswell......

Was due AF on 10th Oct and Af got me on 13th oct first time being late apart from when i found out i was pregnant back in july.......never mind

Jo x

Hey Josey, sorry you holiday was so bad!

Good luck with your next cycle :hugs: I can't recall, forgive me, but do you have both tubes working? Random questions but I keep thinking about who has/hasn't

josey: that sounds awful! definately complain! I know there are a lot of really nice hotels in turkey so why would they out you guys up there!? so sorry.

ready: praying girl!

needa: I keep hearing how wonderful the neti pot is.... but I can't bring myself to try it yet! lol!

AFM: Temp went down again today and still having O pain so maybe I'm going to go today. CD16 though which is really late for me. Usually 12-14. We'll see I suppose. Regardless I think I am out just because of timing and the infection etc.

Unrelated news: I was playing Billie Holiday for my neice yesterday and she was just smiling and cooing!! So cute! Girls got good taste!

Adanma

well we going to plan maybe for egypt next yr......cheeky only have right tube...but its attached to my pelvis so they not sure whether its blocked or not.......x

Oh fingers crossed it's not blocked Josey xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would love to go to Egypt! We're hoping to grab a few days in Rome after the wedding that's about all we'll be getting for a holiday this year lol

ooooo egypt, rome!? You guys are making me want a vacation!

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Josey, sorry your trip wasn't what you expected or wanted. I hope you get to go to Egypt and have a better time.

Cheeky, wedding is fast approaching. Please post pic. Rome sounds nice. I have never left the U.S. expect going to Mexico.

Adanma, yes your niece has great taste.

Navy, where are you these days? Hope all is well.

Afm, not much going on. I think my first cycle may come this weekend or next week. :happydance: I have never been glad to get a cycle before. LOL

Have a blessed day ladies.

It tooks me a while to buy one as well, but the pot works with gravity and just open your mouth, tilt your head forward and pour. Easy as heck and very good. LOVE IT!!!

josey sounds like a nitemare vaca.

Ready...excited for your cycle too...lol

Cheeky.....your getting down to the wire...how exciting.

AFM....feeling alittle mire human today, actually did my hair, went for my gest diabetes test, blah but had to be done. As well as some blood work to check calcuim and iron levels.
I'm excited for the weekend, it's a kidfree one...yay. Love my boys a ton but love a break as well. Hope everyone else has a great one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->