TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hiya superstoked and all the other ladies, I am doing ok, still in a lot of pain when moving about, scar is healing well.. I had my period bang on time..3 days after the op so I am now coming up to ovulation and really feeling it, my doctor said this cycle could be painful as the tube swell just before ovulation and to swell when even more after they have just been operated on can be very painful... it now 10 days since my operation and they have gone by quickly heres hoping the rest of the waiting time goes by quickly, i just want to heal and feel better and start trying the end of January seems forever away....
Hope all you other ladies are doing ok...

xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Looks like its end of the road for me hospital called and my levels have gone from 185 to 155 midwife said it could be a pregnancy of unknown location they dont know where it is and plan to repeat on mon though my bloods had taken at a diff hospital...she said if they come down again on mon then my body will sort it out itself without them intervening but if they go up on Mon then they will opt for injection.

Dont know what to think or do......

Josey, I really wanted this for you. So sorry honey. :hugs:

Adanma, catch that egg girly.

Coffee, heal soon.

Needa, I hope you are feeling better today.

Reeds, where are you sweetie and how are you?

oh josey. I'm so sorry! thoughts are with you girl

Adanma

Just a little something.

The Great Pretender

Shopping around and having fun,
Little shoes and hats for the sun...
Wrapped in pink or baby blue,
But none for me... All for you.

Tiny shoes, she'll be in style,
When I see them I give you a smile.
But it tears my heart in two...
Still none for me... all for you.

I rub your bellies when you come around,
Pretending all day that I'm not feeling down.
I'll never let you see the truth...
It hurts to know it's all for you.

I pray everyday up to Him,
"Please know I'm happy for them,
But there is no other lesson to learn.
When, dear God, will it be my turn?"

Josey...sorry to hear your having such a rough time.

Coffee....take it easy and heal up girl.

ASM....Had my GD test today, will have the results tomorrow...I lost 5 lbs. YAY, so happy.

Hope all my TR gals are doing fantastic and baby dust to u all.

Josey...sorry to hear your having such a rough time.

Coffee....take it easy and heal up girl.

ASM....Had my GD test today, will have the results tomorrow...I lost 5 lbs. YAY, so happy.

Hope all my TR gals are doing fantastic and baby dust to u all.

Need- Wishing you good results. Congrats on the 5lbs :thumbup:

:hi:

Josey,your in my [-o< & i'm thinking of you :hug:

Adanma. :dust:

Super. That poem was lovely :cloud9:& so true.

Needa.Good luck with your results :hugs: & :dance::dance: for losing 5lbs.

AFM. The :witch: has finally fucked off on her broomstick :wohoo::wohoo: so the :baby: :sex: starts tonight :cloud9:.

Oh Josey I am so sorry to hear this :hugs: I was so hoping everything would go perfectly for you this time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ASM - I'm now 11dpo with very high temps, chart has now gone triphasic and I am keeping everything crossed that I'll have a BFP on Monday.

The otherside is I actually ovulated late (CD19) and I'm actually only 5dpo; although temps would still be very high for this dpo. Not had a single positive OPK since ovulation so I'm pretty sure I ovulated when I think i did.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me, this is cycle 12, just over a year since my reversal and I really need it to be my turn now

Josey,I am so sorry:hugs:

Needa,GL with the results!Congrats on the 5lbs,I only gained while preggers never lost.I gained 70lbs with DD.:haha:

Cheeky,FXed for you!!It should so be your turn!!!!

afm,I am cd 13 so hoping to catch that egg soon.We are leaving in the morn for the Smokies!!No work for me until the 28th.I have so much I want to get done around the house while I am off.I will start on all of that Mon when we return.Our cabin has wifi so I can check on all the TR ladies!!LOL

fam: have fun!

super: made me tear up a bit thinking of my 2 angels. I know that feeling! So many friends pregnant or newly moms.

cheeky: fx for you!

needa: yay for the 5lbs! looking forward to hearing your results. fx!

AFM: CD 15. temp a bit lower today. STILL hurting on both sides. I think maybe my body is having some trouble popping this egg out! It's been 3 days of pains! Really wasn't in the mood to bd last night, but glad we did. It was good once we got started (tmi) but getting the motivation to start was the problem. Planning on trying to spice it up tonight so it doesn't become a chore.

Adanma

Shellie happy :sex:

cheekybint- My fingers are crossed doll.[-o<

fam- I hope you catch that egg soon too!! :friends: Have have a wonderful trip!

Adanma- fx for you.I hope this is your time too! :hug:

Coffee- Get better soon! And waiting does seem like such a long time. I have to wait until Jan as well. yuk. But all I think is that it is for the best and it will all worth it at the end! :) :awww:

Hello ready and needa,and to anyone I may have missed. Baby dust to you all.

AFM, the inlaws are coming from out of town for the weekend so I am off to do some cleaning.:laundry: Have a good weekend everyone! xo

Shellie....have fun.
Cheeky....fx for u hun!!
Coffee...speedy recovery to u.
Fam....good luck for you this cycle and enjoy you vaca.
Ready and super....Hope u ladies are getting ready to TTC.
Adanma...I know all about the lack of spicy with the TTC....bring out the sassy pj's

Shellie, have fun catching the egg.

Cheeky, I pray this is it for you.

Adanma, spice it up lady.:thumbup:

Coffee, get well soon.

Reeds, checking in please.

Needa, How are you doing today.

Afm, nothing to report. Just getting ready for the holidays.

Okay probably tmi, but I FINALLY have ewcm today! Thank the Lord! I usually only have that the day before O or the day of so it's comin!

sassy pjs.... if I could stuff my ass into them anymore I would lol! I'll have to think of something else. hahahahahaaa

Adanma

Okay probably tmi, but I FINALLY have ewcm today! Thank the Lord! I usually only have that the day before O or the day of so it's comin!

sassy pjs.... if I could stuff my ass into them anymore I would lol! I'll have to think of something else. hahahahahaaa

Adanma

Never TMI on this thread. I say go without pjs. :haha:

Ready, when did the dr. say you could start TTC?

I just had my TR on the 12th...my dr. said to wait 30 days. Assuming AF arrives on time, I should be fertile around healing day 22 or so...I hate to miss a chance:blush:

Any other ladies here start TTC before the recommended wait period?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->