TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is doing great today.

Cheeky, how is everything going? I so love your pic.

Super, I will look for the link for the abbrevations for you.

EDIT ~ found the link here it is https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thanks Doll :hugs:

SICK again with the same thing I had a few weeks ago!!! YUK

Hope you beautiful ladies are all great!!!

Needa. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:.

:hi: to everyone else. Hope you're all doing well?

Sending loads of :dust:

Hey ladies,

Needa, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Shellie, I love your journal.

Super, Glad I could help with the link.

I hope everyone has a super day.

Needa.........Hope you get to feeling better
Afm...just poppin in to say hi to everyone, I am still workin in Tx. and have 2 weeks till I see my Dh again ( Man I miss him and the kids soo much!) I only have 2 weeks to spend with him then Its back to Tx. for us

Thanks for the well wishes ladies....

Anxious,...hoping your two weeks go FAST.
Shellie...love the new pic, Ready...u have a great day as well.

Just have a minute here. Will read and respond to updates a little later.

CD11 for me. Lots of bding going on. Very busy weekend painting kids room etc. Busy week ahead with doc appts for Ian etc. SO TIRED!

Hope all is well with everyone and welcome to the new folks!

Adanma

Adanma.....there must be lots of bding going on, haven't seen u all wknd. LOL Catch that egg....

:hi: Everyone,
Hope you're all doing well & that theres loads of :sex: going on in the mission to get the :spermy: to catch those eggys.

Ready. Glad you love my journal :cloud9:,it means alot that you came over to read it :hugs:.

Anxious. FX the next 2 weeks fly by & your reunited with your DH :winkwink:

Needa. Aww thank you :kiss: That was taken at our wedding,one of the best days of my life :cloud9:. Hope you're feeling better now?

Adanma. You go girl & get :sex:. Catch that eggy :happydance:

Well as for me i'm now on CD4 & upped my soy dose up to 200mg tonight. I can't wait till the :witch: buggers off so that i can get :sex: (feeling really horny ATM & want to jump hubby lol :rofl:)Just want to get this babymaking show on the road :yipee:.

Sending loads of :dust::dust::dust:

shellie31-Good luck , sending :dust: to you! :hugs:

Adanma- :dust: for you as well!!! :hugs:

Lots of :sex: happening this month!!! hehe

Anxious5- Hi to you too!! :friends: Thinking of you at this time away from your hubby! Us ladies are only a click away if that helps:hugs2:

needafriend- How are you feeling?:wave:

ready4onemore- How are things?

And for anyone else I may have missed :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: to all the lovely ladies!!

AFM, I am still seeing the nurse daily getting bandage changed. I am almost all sealed up!!! yay!!:happydance: She says another week or so and I should be brand new.:wohoo: I have 2 more months before I am allowed to TTC :brat: LOL Just seems so long!!! But I shall be a good girl!!!..(for now) hehe.

Cheers!

Very colourful messages ladies, takes me longer to read. LOL....

I am actually feeling better today, still coughing but my voice is coming back already.

Hello ladies!!

Needa,hope you get better soon!

Anxoius,I too hope the 2 weeks goes by really fast,then maybe the next 2 will drag by like the 2ww so you&kids can spend time with Dh:hugs:

Adanma,Catch that egg girl!

Super,Hope you heal quickly.Maybe the time will fly by with the holidays around the corner.

Shellie,FXed soy gets you that bfp!

afm,I am cd9,started the bd marathon last night.Hoping this week goes by quick.I am ready for my weekend away!!

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Needa, I am glad you are feeling better.

Shellie(I meant SUPER)-, did she said no sex at all or can you have protected sex? (sorry if tmi).

Fam, I hope you catch the eggie too. I think we are close in cycles.

Afm, nothing special going on. Just waiting for the holidays.

Thanks Needa & Ready,hoping its my time!!

Ready,I can't believe its already been a month since your TR.You will be TTC before you know it!!

:hi: Well i slept like a :baby: last night :yipee: Not sure if it's cos i'm upping my soy dose to 200mg for the last 3 days but i'm not complaining cos usually my :sleep: is crap & i wake every couple of hours :growlmad:.

Super. Aww thanks for the good luck :hugs:. It's great that you're healing well :happydance: I'm sending loads of :dust: to you too.

Needa:flower: I'm glad you're feeling better :hugs:

Fam. Aww thank you :hugs:. I'm hoping & [-o< that the soy helps me to get my :bfp:. You go girl & get :sex: lots of :spermy: to catch that egg & a :bfp: for you. Keeping everything crossed (apart from my legs,i'll be needing them open for my :sex: marathon lol :rofl:)

Ready. Think you got me mixed up with Super lol :haha:. I will certainly be :sex: just as soon as the :witch: goes away,which could be in a day or 2 as it's non existant now :yipee:.

:hi: to anyone i've missed,sorry :blush:.

Hi Ladies...

Been for more bloods today the last ones i got took were 34 and went up to 60 nurse was happy they doubled had them taken today so looking for high number as not had them taken since fri

Am phoning at 3.30 for results FX

Hi to everyone x x

Hey ladies,

Shellie, you were right I got you mixed up with super. Correction made.

Josey, I am so happy for you. Please keep us updated.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"