TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

josey: fx! how exciting!

I have been away having sex for the past several days so I apologize for my lack of updates and support. I hope everyone is well and I'm praying for all of us trying to get out bfp soon! Our preggo ladies are such inspiration to me I hope all of you are feeling well.

Found out that my Ian does in fact need to have a late circumcision. He has redundant foreskin and it has fused together making peeing painful as there is only like a pin hole to pee out of. Poor baby. But he is informed about it and is looking forward to being able to pee normally. He is having the surgery the 24th. When they are older like that they have to go under general anesthesia so it's a bit scary. Will be his second surgery and he will be 6 in dec. My poor little man.

I feel awful. Stomach sick, tired. It was to the point where I took a test thinking maybe my scant period wasn't a period really, but alas... not pregnant. Just sick I guess.

Once again I hope everyone is well

Adanma

Adanma, I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I am also sorry for you little man having to have surgery. Will he be out of school for a few days?

Adanma....U made me laugh so hard I almost pee-d, your opener was priceless " I have been away having sex for the past several days".....Well, I have been here NOT having sex for the last couple of days. LOL....
SO sorry to hear that your little man has to have that done over again. Too bad it was not done fully the first time.

Hello Ready...how are u today?

Josey, hope u know u have the biggest cheer section here! FX for u and babes.

AFM,....I am so congested and phlemy. Went for my GD test again, they could not fit me in to get it done by 11:15 to grab my Landon from Kgarden so I had to bail. I had fasted already, gagged all the way there as I need h2o with juice mixed in every morning. No food as I will get sick...have to wait an hour to eat. So....after the test was cancelled, went to McD drive thru for a tea, ice water and muffin. Ate it in front of the fruit and veggie store as I was waiting for it to open. ( I need fresh dill) Got sick EVERYWHERE....in the suv, my winter coat, clothes. What a mess....I have an apt at the PG womans health clinic thurs to have it done again and to see why I am so nauseated at this stage???

So, I have to go make myself look beautiful as I am going to skype my love.

Have a good one ladies...

BTW...My baby moved to the next flower in my ticker...AWWWW

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Needa, I am glad you are feeling better.

Shellie(I meant SUPER)-, did she said no sex at all or can you have protected sex? (sorry if tmi).

Fam, I hope you catch the eggie too. I think we are close in cycles.

Afm, nothing special going on. Just waiting for the holidays.

Ready, she said sex was allowed but don't get preggers....:sad2:

needafriend- Sorry you are feeling so yucky :( Better days ahead hun xo. Skype, how exciting! And your baby is growing..awww. Feel better soon.

needa: lol! Girl last night I was like, "Can you hurry up and get to bed because we have to have sex and I'm tired." He looked at me like.....uh.... how romantic....LMAO! I can't do this much longer!

OOp! baby crying! brb

Adanma

Needa, I sure hope they find out why you have been so sick. :hugs: I hope you start feeling better son. :hugs:

Super, I know don't you just hate that. But I think they just want your body's hormones to catch up with your body. That (TR) is a big change to your body.

Needa, I sure hope they find out why you have been so sick. :hugs: I hope you start feeling better son. :hugs:

Super, I know don't you just hate that. But I think they just want your body's hormones to catch up with your body. That (TR) is a big change to your body.

I do hate it...grrr. I know it what is best for me. It is a big change..and with the complications I had...I am still not 100% But I have just about one month down!!!:happydance: LOL 2 more to go:cry: lol How are you doing with it all ? Will you be TTC soon?

I do hate it...grrr. I know it what is best for me. It is a big change..and with the complications I had...I am still not 100% But I have just about one month down!!!:happydance: LOL 2 more to go:cry: lol How are you doing with it all ? Will you be TTC soon?

Yes next month. That will be 2 complete cycles.

:hi:.
Another great nights :sleep: for me :yipee:. I guess i should be making the most of it cos the :sex: marathon begins in 2 days :happydance: Going to try the SMEP & as i'm feeling very horny just now lol :saywhat::flasher: we'll see how it goes :winkwink:.

Josey:thumbup: That's great news that your figures are doubling :cloud9:

Adanma. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well & that your lil boy has troubles too :hugs:. :rofl: at you being AWOL cos you were :sex:. FX theres lots of :spermy: to catch your egg .:dust:

Needa.:wohoo: for your lil one moving up a space :cloud9:. Hope you get your sickness sorted out soon :hugs:

Hi Super & Ready :hugs:

Thanks Ladies for your well wishes.....Just worried at mo here are my fiqures

1st HCG at 14dpo at 3pm ......34

2nd HCG at 16dpo at 3.30.......60

3rd HCG at 20dpo at 1.30.......185

from the 2nd HCG result to the 3rd should have been around 240 as it was 4 days but the blood test at 20dpo was done 2 hrs earlier

Would this make a difference...midwife has spoke to consultant who said he wont make a decision at the moment and repeat on Thurs

Hoping everything is ok not sure i could cope with another loss x x x

Josey,I don't know the answer to your question,but FXed that those #s are very high on Thursday!Saying a prayer that this is your sticky bean..

Hello ladies,

Shellie, I love reading your post. You brighten my day.:thumbup:

Josey, I am praying that all will be well. :hugs: Just have the faith.

Fam, How are you?

Reeds, where are you little lady? I am going to have to stalk your journal to make sure you are okay. :hugs:

Navy, I hope all is well with you.

Needa, I hope you are feeling better today.

Adanma, I hope you get your BFP this month. That would be an awesome Christmas gift.

Joanne, please post pics of the wedding and grandbaby.

Cheeky, how are you doing?

Iamrestored, hope all is well with you today.

Hello to all I have missed. Mrs.Mommy if you read this we are thinking of you.:hugs:

Josey Fxd your numbers are high on thursday, i know nothing about numbers so cant answer your question.
Adanma bless your OH wanting romance....lol Fxd you catch that eggy
I must admit me and OH have had such fun Bd this cycle it had started to feel like a chore...Had my follicle scan yesterday got 3 big ones again 2 on the right and 1 on the left, lets hope its my time........xxxxxx

Good luck loopy.

Yay for ready getting ready to TTC,....

Josey.....your number look fine to me.

Super and shellie....U chickies have a good one.

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

josey: fx for you!

Sorry I ran off again. I meant to update to say that this would be Ian's first time being circumcised. His other operation was for his sleep apnea. Ready: we planned for the surgery to be the 24th so he would have all of thanksgiving break plus the weekend to recover so he wouldn't have to miss school. Sucks that it's for the holiday, but... better than missing a bunch of school.

needa: sorry no lovin for you. He's gone 2 weeks? I could use a 2 week break from life that's for sure. In jamaica. Or greece. Anywhere with a beach really will do. lol!

Still waiting to O. It should happen tomorrowish on CD14. Feeling a lot of discomfort on both sides again. No temp dip yet though and no ewcm so... I dunno.

everyone that just had their tr: how are we feeling and healing? good I hope.

Adanma

Josey- I hope everything works out well for you! Your in my thoughts darling.

needafriend- You have a good one as well :).

loopylew2- I hope all works well for you as well!

ready- Almost time yay! so excited for you! :)

shellie31- Hey hun! I hope the marathon goes well for you! hehe

Adanma-I hope you get your BFP this cycle

famof6- I hope you get your BFP this cycle too! :)

Coffee- How are you doing ?

To anyone I have missed XOXOX

AFM, Nothing to exciting..lol almost done with the bandage changing...Just peachy!

Have a good one ladies xo

Well ladies...going for the damn test tomorrow. Dr called tonite telling me I have a profound vitamin D deficiency. LOL....maybe that's why Iam fat. LOL He wants me to take 3000iui daily and retest in 6 months as it will take that long to build up the level.

I am lonely but happy today. The last few days, baby has been quiet and moving only a few times a day. Today, baby has been so so active. (maybe it's the chocolates snarfed back).Oh well....it works.

Hi Ladies :flower:.

Josey :hugs: i'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed that your numbers on Thursday are higher :thumbup:. I don't know much about them TBH :blush:

Ready.Aww thank you :kiss:.

Loopy. Good luck.

Adanma & Fam. :dust: FX for your :bfp:.

Super. :rofl: The :baby: making marathon starts tommorow :sex::headspin:to help the :spermy: catch my egg :yipee::yipee:. I'm glad that you're healing alot better now :cloud9:.

Needa :hugs:Good luck at the doctors. :rofl: :baby: was probably really active cos they were on a sugar high lol :haha:.

:hi: to anyone i've missed,hope your all well ?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey guys!

Shellie: your posts are so lively! I'm too lazy to do the advanced post most times. lol!

needa: getting that baby sugared up eh? lol! Most people are vit D deficient anymore. Hopefully you can get that under control and hopefully feel a bit better. My docs always told me to go ahead and eat whatever I was craving, just keep moderation in mind with sugar and fats. I never really wanted that though, I wanted salty spicy sour things. I used to cut up an onion and put lemon juice, salt, and hot pepper flakes in it and eat it like that. pregnancy man... it'll do weird stuff to you!

AFM: Cd14 today. Still achy on both sides. Hubby said maybe twins. I laughed and said #1 if i'm pregnant with twins we'll have to sell our house or start hooking on the corner to get by and #2 I almost exploded with 1 baby in there so I doubt God would try to squeeze two in there. He wouldn't right? lol Let me just stress about just getting pregnant for now and we'll worry about the rest if it happens. Should be O day, but no temp dip or ewcm yet. I have O'd as late at CD16 though so maybe it's just later this time? A bit sick too. I threw up this morning which I hate hate hate to do. ick. Makes you feel off all day then.

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->