TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ready, when did the dr. say you could start TTC?

I just had my TR on the 12th...my dr. said to wait 30 days. Assuming AF arrives on time, I should be fertile around healing day 22 or so...I hate to miss a chance:blush:

Any other ladies here start TTC before the recommended wait period?

Thanks!

He suggested after 2-3 cycles. My first cycle was 2 weeks late. So my next cycle it due in December. But we can have sex just cannot get preggo. He only does that to make sure your hormones get back on track.

Faith: I was going to, but AF showed up 2 weeks late so it ended up being right around 30 days for us. I was well healed and had no discomfort.

I had to share this because it really cracked me up. My youngest, Preston (almost 4!)had taken his shoe off in the car today. I told him he needs to keep his shoes on because we still have to walk in the garage into the house. My oldest, Ian (almost 6!) chimed in, "Yeah there are birds and animals and spiders and fungi out there! Well, I doubt there's birds and animals, but there's probably spiders and fungi." lol! He is so funny!

Preston is always full of something hilarious to say too! Man these kids!

Adanma

LOL..thats too funny Adanma. Kids are funny. My 5 year old drew a picture of the baby a few weeks ago. he scribbled on half the babies face. I was puzzled and asked why, he said, well mom, the baby is going to be half black.
He also asked me one day why the baby was going to be chocolate as I am white. He said I am the mommy and I had white kids so why would I have a black baby. I said that it takes a man and a woman to have a baby and since Joe is my man and he is black we will have a brown baby. He then asked if I got germs from kissing Joe and that's what made the baby...I said...YES, it was. LOL

Well ladies...I do not have gestational Diabetes ...yay but will have to do the reg 26w test still.

Faith....I was told by my Dr to TTC when I felt up to it. I had my reversal on the 25th and O'ed around the 28....so we started bd-ing.

restored, navy, loopy and anxious....hope you are both doing great.

Adanma, that is too cute.

Needa, that is hiliarous.

I remembered when my oldest was in kindergarden and they had to trace the outline of their bodies and color themselves. Well I arrived at the school for parent night and the teacher ask me to to take a look at my son's drawing. He was the only black child in his class that colored himself brown. I asked him why he used the brown color he looked at me strangely and said, " I am not black I am brown!" I smiled and said you are correct. LOL :shrug:

:flower:Hiya ladies..
I`m Angel 39 years old,and I have 6 children from my 1st marriage,
I had a reversal in July this year, and discovered I was pregnant just 2 months later.. sadly it was an ectopic and I lost the baby and my right tube.. :cry:
I have just been given the all clear to start ttc again, so I am getting ready for lots of :sex: .. :blush: look forward to chatting to you all.. and to making some new friends! xx

angelcake71 welcome, these ladies are amazing and you will like it here for sure.:lol: Goodluck, and sending :dust: your way.:flower:

And ladies those are the cutest stories ever! Just what I needed, a little chuckle:laugh2: Kids are so adorable and innocent! :hugs:

Welcome Angel,Sorry to here about the ectopic:hugs:I also had my TR in July.We have a great group here!!

Adanma & Needa,those are funny stories.Kids can be so funny at that age.DD's class did Mothers Day posters to hang in the hall in preK and everyone loved hers.You had to described your mom and she said I was 3ft tall and weighed 7 lbs.

needa: I just about peed! That's too funny! I have had the black + white = brown disussion with the boys since they look white and I'm not. Then they got confused because my stepdad is all they know as my dad and he isn't black so how was I half black etc. so complicated!

ready: too cute! brown is right!

welcome angel! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Adanma

Welcome angel....sorry about your loss. Wishing you a fun and quick time TTC.

LADIES....Please don't take offence, not trying to jinx anyone but I have been wondering, for us who have had the TR.....does it seem like the first pg we have results in a mc or a few mc's before we have a healthy bean? Totally just a thought....I know i had a mc before I had a healthy pg.

Yep Caorle...it does seem it takes us a few tries to get a sticky bean. I am praying that all the TR ladies get a sticky bean quickly. xxx

:hi:Ladies.

Angel:cloud9:.We've met before lol :rofl:. Yeah it's your wee scottish mate :hugs::kiss:. Welcome to the thread,i've found it a great help :thumbup:.

Adanma. That story was so cute :cloud9:,kids say the funniest things lol :haha:

Needa. Aww at your lil one :cloud9:. It's great that you don't have diabetes :happydance:. I'm not sure if 1st pregnancy after TR results in MC or ectopic but we are at a higher risk :cry:. I've read of a few ladies who's pregnancy's are fine though so i guess it's different for everyone:hugs:.

Faith.After my TR my consultant told me to wait until i'd had my 1st AF before ttc, the :witch: arrived about 2 days after my op,so we started ttc when it had finished:wohoo:. I felt fine not sore or anything :cloud9:. It's really up to how soon you feel up to it :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

AFM. Woke up early this morning & decided to surprise hubby :sex::cloud9:. We were meant to be doing the SMEP this cycle but due to hubby having some :beer: & me wanting to :sleep: last night that idea went out the window :dohh:. Mind you the fact that we :sex: this morning only throws us off kilter by 1 day so not too bad(that's my theory anyway lol :haha:) I put my softcup in afterwards & now have plenty :spermy: in the bowl :yipee:,which makes me very happy :cloud9:.

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome angel....sorry about your loss. Wishing you a fun and quick time TTC.

LADIES....Please don't take offence, not trying to jinx anyone but I have been wondering, for us who have had the TR.....does it seem like the first pg we have results in a mc or a few mc's before we have a healthy bean? Totally just a thought....I know i had a mc before I had a healthy pg.

I agree
It seems about 50% get pregnant after a TR.. and out of that 50% half will either have a m/c or an e/p... this could be because we are not in our 20`s anymore, or due to the surgery.. that we had as the tube could never be made to be as good as it was before the TR was done..

:hugs::hugs: Hello my lovely wee scottish mate.. good to see you!!

Thankyou so much ladies for your lovely warm welcome.. :flower:
I look forward to getting to know you better.. :coffee: xx

:dust::dust::dust:sending lots to all of you...
I was also advised to wait til after my 1st AF before :sex: so I did,
then got a BFP the next month..which turned out to be an e/p.. maybe it was too soon..who knows?? xxxxxx

:flower:what is everyone up to today??

I have just watched Mulan.. on dvd and am gonna sort out my Florida photos later and make a scrapbook at some point.. brings back happy memories looking at them!! xx

Angel :angelnot:.
I'd love you to upload some pictures of your Florida honeymoon:cloud9:. At least then i'd be able to put a face to a name lol :rofl:.

Good day ladies!

For the past couple of days I have been experiencing hot flashes. Now since my TR I have been dizzy and that would be because my hemoglobin levels were low due to the blood loss( I think). But the hot flashes...scaring me :( I am 33 years old, I am not going through menopause?:? I guess what I am asking is if any one of you TR ladies have experienced the same thing?

:sad2:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :flower:

We are anxious to start TTC. I'm going to get some OPKs and PG tests ordered soon so I'll have them when our wait time is over!

I'm also wondering about the two fertility tests available at Babyhopes...the First Response Fertility Test for Women and Spermcheck for Men..have any of you tried these?

Thanks so much!

I have done the fertility test by FR and I had normal results... I liked it just becuase it put my mind at ease and i didn't have to wonder anymore. DH had an SA and his boys are good to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->