TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Angel :angelnot:.
I'd love you to upload some pictures of your Florida honeymoon:cloud9:. At least then i'd be able to put a face to a name lol :rofl:.

I took my pictures with a proper camera.. 20 films!! it cost a fortune to get them all developed!!.. my OH may have some.. so I will see if he can upload them somehow.. hmm though it may be better if you dont see what I look like!! :haha::haha: xx

Don't be mean,i showed you mine now it's your turn lol :rofl:

Ahh but your new hubby wasnt wearing a kilt!!:happydance: xx

:rofl::rofl: You are obsessed with men in kilts lol:haha:. Why don't you get hubby one for xmas then you can seduce him :sex: Got to admit that theres something horny about men in uniforms,especially kilts eh :flasher:.

Coffee....question for you. What would rupture the tubes? The egg is going to pass thru there not matter if u have sex or not and it's not like all the semen and sperm are going through the tubes?? It would only be a fertilized egg if conception occured and my guess is that would be beyond small. LOL....

Just a question as I was one that the Dr said start when I wanted too....he never told me about risk factors of TTC too soon. He actually said there was a higher chance of conception before scar tissue would form. (if it was going to form).....interesting.

BTW..I had the reversal Jan 25, 2010 and had a mc in may

Hiya, I am just saying what the doctor and nurses have said to me and I know all doctors have different advice and ways of after care..... when me and the nurse has the conversation regarding after care etc she talked about sex etc and the subject of the tubes rupturing was more to the fact if you have a orgasm the strength of you tensing through the orgasm could do you some damage...
Sorry :cry: if i do keep going on about this but through this whole journey i am very scared and worried... other ladies on here have ask people opinions and i have said what i have been told....

Coffee....question for you. What would rupture the tubes? The egg is going to pass thru there not matter if u have sex or not and it's not like all the semen and sperm are going through the tubes?? It would only be a fertilized egg if conception occured and my guess is that would be beyond small. LOL....

Just a question as I was one that the Dr said start when I wanted too....he never told me about risk factors of TTC too soon. He actually said there was a higher chance of conception before scar tissue would form. (if it was going to form).....interesting.

BTW..I had the reversal Jan 25, 2010 and had a mc in may

Hiya, I am just saying what the doctor and nurses have said to me and I know all doctors have different advice and ways of after care..... when me and the nurse has the conversation regarding after care etc she talked about sex etc and the subject of the tubes rupturing was more to the fact if you have a orgasm the strength of you tensing through the orgasm could do you some damage...
Sorry :cry: if i do keep going on about this but through this whole journey i am very scared and worried... other ladies on here have ask people opinions and i have said what i have been told....

Coffee, IMO, you do what your doctor told you to do. You are the one who is being advised by your doctor to hold off. Some doctors see it differently and that is why everyone is giving different advice. In all honesty, it really depends on when you and your body are ready to start. Please don't get upset with the ladies on here. We are all here to learn from everyone elses experiences. Some good and some bad. It is a huge learning experience. So please know that we are all here for you cheering you on! But please know to listen to what YOUR doctor is telling you and you will be fine. :hugs:

It's all good coffee....I was just wondering what would rupture. you take care and heal...like I said, we are not Dr's, even through in my family I am known as Dr Google. So follow yours advice.

just popping in to check on things. Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to those that just had their TR's. It's a wonderful yet sometimes torturous journey lol.

Josey my hear goes out to you.

Nothing new to report here. Just waiting on dh's R&R dates in Feb to see if it is gonna line up with ovulation. I gotta go get a new military ID made so I can start the process of dr. appts soon so I can get my hsg before Feb just incase he is home at the right time

Hello ladies,

Coffee, I hope you are healing well. And rember listen to your doc. We want you to heal and get the :sex: on a roll when it is time. :hugs:

Josey, I hope you are doing well today.:hugs:

Joanne, I was so thrilled to see your post today. Please post wedding and baby pics when you can. Hope the family is doing well.

Shellie, where did you get all your OPKs from?

Needa, how are you feeling today? I am so happy your glucosse was normal.

Reeds, Hey sweetie your gender scan is coming up in 8 days. I am so excited.:happydance:

flutter, Happy to hear from you. :hugs: Your time will fly by now that the holidays are here.

Afm, I have a horrible lower backache today. Not sure why. I am excited that is will be a short week. :happydance: According to my ticker I am due to "O" tomorrow but no CM yet.:shrug:

Ready:flower:.
Igot all my opk's from e-bay,they're really cheap & you get loads :happydance: so it's great for a POAS addict like myself lol :rofl:

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

Ready: I usually do Thanksgiving here, but we received two invites this year so no turkey day prep for me! Bittersweet as cooking is one of my passions. We'll be going to hubby's mom's for afternoon turkey then to my mom and dad for evening turkey! lol!

AFM: The sex marathon continues. Temp went way down to 96.7 today so this is O day. I like to bd thru O day just to be sure. Severe pains though today. They haven't been this bad since the 1st and second cycle post TR. I actually felt a very small popping sensation as well this afternoon which I have NEVER felt. I was concerned, but the pain subsided for about an hour after that, but is now up again on opposite side. I am hoping its ovulation and not ruptured cysts or something!

If I am not pregnant this cycle I have to scale down teh bding efforts to something more manageable. But now my O range is from CD 11 to CD 17! How will I know!?

Anyway, going to the folks house for chinese tonite woohoo! Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Adanma

sounds yummy adanma..I love chinese. As for the bding...we used to do it for about 8 days to make sure...it was a killer but it made a baby. LOL...now back to recreational sex.

Hey beautiful ladies! I hope all of you are doing well. And not tiring out too much from all the bding...I have to say though the month I finally got pregnant was the month we dtd every day up to cd 18 I believe...we was exhausted but pregnant. LOL Good luck!!

Ready I am so excited for scan and I so can't wait I will post as soon as I get home as long as everyone is okay with it. xxx

Hello Ladies,just have minute have not had time to read thru the last few pages.I will catch up tomorrow.I just had to share how aggravated I am with DH at this moment he is in the hottub with the kiddos.He knows this is cd 15 and we have to the DTD and now he is out there cooking his boys!!!

Anyway,we are going home in the morning.We have had a lot of fun but I am home sick and missing my fur babies.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Josey- FXed hun for Monday.xo

needa- YAY for the great test results!

Faith- I am glad I was not alone in the whole hot flash thing, it's been 11 years since my TL so I guess I am just adjusting..lol. Wishing you a speedy recovery.xo

shellie- I hope this is your time xo :hugs:

Reeds- How exciting,a scan! :hugs:

Coffee- Feel better soon. Before you know it, time to TTC!! (still waiting for that time to come myself..lol) I have one month punched in of my 3 month waiting period.:sulk:

Adanma-Mmmm I love chinese! hopefully you get your sticky bean this round! :)

famof6- No place like home hey..lol Glad you had a fun time. :)

:wave: Navy and Reeds, Ready and anyone else I have may missed. xo

AFM, Nothing much going on here. AF is due in the next 5 or 6 days, usually by now I have some signs of her arrival, but nothing yet.

sending lots of :dust: your way ladies! xo

reeds, of course we want you to post it here.

Fam, LOL cooking his boys. Yes get him out quickly.

Adanma, I hope you catch the egg. Your poor dh is going to be very tired.

I am very tired for whatever reason today will be going to bed early.

Hello Ladies,just have minute have not had time to read thru the last few pages.I will catch up tomorrow.I just had to share how aggravated I am with DH at this moment he is in the hottub with the kiddos.He knows this is cd 15 and we have to the DTD and now he is out there cooking his boys!!!

Anyway,we are going home in the morning.We have had a lot of fun but I am home sick and missing my fur babies.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

this made me laugh.. aww hope you dtd.. and had a nice holiday.. where did you go? x

Hi ladies, got second lot of bloods back they gone from 155 to 555 referred to main hospital not sure wat they goin to do x

:hugs::hugs:..I hope things are gonna be ok for you Jo..
Ideally they should scan you,but they wont see anything until you are 6 weeks..(sometimes less) or your hcg has reached 1500..ish.. I am thinking of you hun, xxxxxxxxx please be careful though and get the care you deserve! xx

Good morning everyone,

Josey, I hope and pray this is good news for you. :hugs:

I hope all my TR ladies are doing well. I am excited that this is a short week. :happydance: I am over from this Thursday until next Wednesday. So excited.

Fxd for you Josey
Hi all and to any newbies, dont seem to have a lot of time lately to jump on here, still doing the mad packing thing and waiting on a date for my house move...!!!
Afm, nothing really to report apart from FF keeps changing my O date...Grrr i think i am currently tracking 6DPO...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->