TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well cycle 12 almost over and done with here :(

Temp dropped but no AF yet, BFN though so just got to wait it out

Another HSG next week, fingers crossed it goes well

what is Black Friday shopping? x

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving here in the states. A lot of stores have sales from about 5am until noon. But they usally don't have a lot of it in stock so you have to get there early. In some places people have fought and gone to jail. :shrug:

Cheeky, I am stilling hoping for the best for you.

what is Black Friday shopping? x

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving here in the states. A lot of stores have sales from about 5am until noon. But they usally don't have a lot of it in stock so you have to get there early. In some places people have fought and gone to jail. :shrug:

Cheeky, I am stilling hoping for the best for you.

Aww thanks for that hun xx :thumbup: sounds a bit like the boxing day sales we have here!!

:hi: Ladies.
Yeah it is quiet on here lately,must be everyone busy :sex: lol :rofl:

Well i got my peak on my CBFM this morning:yipee::yipee: & a smiley :) on my CB digital :wohoo::wohoo: so i've got 3 days of :sex: ahead of me :happydance:. I'll no doubt be knackered at the end of it plus seeing to the kids :sleep::juggle: but it'll be well worth it if i get my xmas :bfp: :cloud9:

Sending loads of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

Legs up in the air dont forget.. and hands under the hips .. get that bum in the air, so:spermy::spermy:get to the right place I really hope you get your :bfp:

I will be on :cloud9::cloud9: if you do xx

HAHA :rofl:.I knew you'd be thinking like that,:flasher: dirty mare lol :haha:. Don't worry i'm planning on lying with my legs up against the headboard & wall, putting a wee drop of conceive plus into the softcup & staying like that for 20 minutes :coffee:. That should give the :spermy::spermy::spermy: a good head start,then i'll go to sleep :sleep:. I've got 3 :sex::sex::sex: nights of this so i bloody better get a :bfp: lol :rofl:

:haha::haha: babes at this rate you will be pregnant with twins!! xx

fam: I saw that both hp and dell are having black friday online sales.

shellie: cracking me up!

afm: no news. 2dpo. my ian has surgery tomorrow morning. a bit nervous even though i know it will be fine.

i've been watching food network with all the turkey day wonderfulness and i cannot wait for thursday!! tuuuurrrkkkeeeyyy!

Adanma

Sounds like your gonna need some serious body armour for your shopping trip Fam06....good luck...lol

Adanma your seriously crackers about turkeys..lol...!!! and good luck for Ians surgery tomorrow...:hugs:

Just a question to all you lovley ladies, i hope this in not TMI but as anyone experienced major CM after O, i mean seriously as in think your wetting yourself stuff...??? xxx

I have been loopy...its odd eh.
Adanma....wishing your little man a healthy surgery and a speedy recovery.
I HATE TURKEY...it's dry and bland. But I love all the fixings.
How are you today ready....not going to brave the Black fri nitemare?
Hi shellie, super and angel.
Cheeky.....hoping your hsg isn't too painful and shows you a nice clear path or cleans out anything that may be blocking.
Where is Iamrestored these days?

Cheeky.....hoping your hsg isn't too painful and shows you a nice clear path or cleans out anything that may be blocking.

:o how can someone not like turkey!!?? I do not like the breast because it lacks flavor, but I love the legs and neck. best part!

cheeky: hope all goes well for you. hopefully the procedure will help. fx for you

Adanma

Thanks Needa but youre pregnant.....!!!!!! lol are you saying you experienced this before your BFP...???

:o how can someone not like turkey!!?? I do not like the breast because it lacks flavor, but I love the legs and neck. best part!

cheeky: hope all goes well for you. hopefully the procedure will help. fx for you

Adanma

Turkeys Yum. i always look forward to Xmas when i can indulge...and your so right breast is so not as tasty as leg.......lol

I love Turkey too.. funnily enough I prefer the breast part.. with some roasties brussels carrots stuffing chipolatas.. and gravy!!...

Hope you all had a fab Thanksgiving!! xx

Oh my fighting and jail on black friday,Wow I guess since we live in a small town is why it is not so bad here.Just long lines to check out.I usually grab what I need and I am at the check out line before everyone else is finished shopping.LOL

Loopy,I have heard others say they have a lot of cm before a bfp.I have had an extra amount a couple of cycles and it has been bfn,so I guess it just depends.In your case FXed its a bfp!!

Needa,I too think turkey is a little dry,but after I pile on the dressing and gravy,I don't even notice.Ham is my very favorite on turkey day though.

Cheeky,Fxed your HSG goes great.If I remember correctly you have one tube and hoping it flows like a river.As I am sure you know alot of people get their bfp after an hsg.

Shellie,sounds like you have a plan to catch that eggy.GL

Adanma, I hope and pray that Ian recovers quickly and all goes well.

Needa, I normally don't eat baked turkey. My dh usually deep fries ours. He seasons it so well and has a secret ingredint that makes the breast not be dry.

Loopy, I have heard of people doing that.

I have always been like that...\i don't mind a deep fried one...once every few years. I just have never cared for it...I like a roast chicken and all the trimmings, or ham. got to like the pig.
I also don't eat steak....lol....ever since i was a kid I hated it. Odd eh...my family loves meat.

I have always been like that...\i don't mind a deep fried one...once every few years. I just have never cared for it...I like a roast chicken and all the trimmings, or ham. got to like the pig.
I also don't eat steak....lol....ever since i was a kid I hated it. Odd eh...my family loves meat.

You don't like steak. I love a good steak every now and again. My body doesn't digest beef very well so I have to limit my intake of red meat. I love ham doing the holidays. I am have ham too.

ready.....u and I would get along well. LOL,...do u do fish? I love it as long as its not too fishy.

I was thinking of you Adanma then left you out in my post.Hope everything goes well with ds's surgery.GL with getting that bfp!!Are you going to hold out until af is due to test?

I am with you ready,I like a good steak every so often,but am not a big fan of red meat.I prefer chicken over almost everything else.My kiddos called every meat they ate chicken until they were about 5 years old because thats what the were use to.

Needa,My dh is a big seafood person.I can only eat the fish no crab or lobster.Just looking at it makes me quizzy.I am probably the only person who goes to Red Lobster and orders chicken.haha

All this food talk is making me hungry off to find a snack.:haha:

Can tell I am off work this week,I am posting like crazy.LOL

I had to share what my TR DR said.I am sitting here all alone.DH at work and kiddos at school.So I get to thinking about going and seeing the RE early and not waiting to Jan.So I called the DR and after only 10 minutes he gets on the phone.Wow!!I start telling him about how I don't think we can do this on our on.Well he still tells me to wait lol.He said I am at my prime,still young and he really don't think we will need any help.He said to wait the full year as it can take 6 months to a year.Nothing new but I really needed that pep talk.I feel so much better.He also said after looking at my op report if not preggo by the one year mark he will do a hsg for free.I only have to drive the almost 2 hrs to get there.Anyway he made my day.Off to get ready to go to DS's wrestling match!!

Thanks ladies for all the good luck messages:hugs:. I WILL get that egg lol :haha:.

Adanma.Good luck for Ian's surgery & a speedy recovery:hug:. When are you going to test?

Angel.:rofl: twins would be great :baby::baby: :cloud9:

Fam.I'm glad your pep talk made you feel better :happydance: Remember PMA :kiss:.

:hi: to everyone else :flower:

AFM. I LOVE turkey with all the trimmings:cloud9: & steak :happydance:. Well i'm having much stronger ovulation pains than i usually get :wohoo: so it looks like the soy is working :yipee:. Going off to bed soon for some :sex: :headspin::headspin: me making sure the :spermy::spermy: are on there way to meeting my egg :rofl:.

Sending loads of :dust::dust::dust:

ready.....u and I would get along well. LOL,...do u do fish? I love it as long as its not too fishy.

Love fish!!! I heard that some doctors were warning preggo ladies to stay away from fish. I was so :cry:sad as I love fish. Especially a good grilled salmon.

Fam, I am glad the doc made your day. I hope you are enjoying your time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->