TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

fx josey. I hope this is good news!

I def, O'd yesterday! yay! no more sex for awhile now...

Adanma

Hi ladies, got second lot of bloods back they gone from 155 to 555 referred to main hospital not sure wat they goin to do x

OH i really hope that everything turns out alright...Sending many hugs and prayers to you and your DH :hugs:

fx josey. I hope this is good news!

I def, O'd yesterday! yay! no more sex for awhile now...

Adanma

YAY for O'ing Hope the :spermy: catch that Eggie!!

Good morning ladies:coffee: How is everyone doing today?? Hope well.
AFM: On CD19 today woke this morning went to the bathroom and found very light brown discharge in panties....so i decided to put on a pantyliner:blush: I also had some more cramping before getting out of bed this morning,but this time it was more achey and lasted a little longer.:shrug: I am just going with the flow of things:shipw:...that's about all I can do!! I have some laundry to do and Dishes are calling my name too :hangwashing: :dishes:

Hi Ladies,

Consultant said he happy to scan me on wed and repeat bloods does not seem overly worried when i got home i started spotting not much just when i wipe TMI....seem to have stopped now....so not so sure about anything mind all over the place x

Josey~ Glad the spotting stopped take it easy and rest... Can't wait to hear about the scan, many hugs to you:hugs:

Josey, keep us posted on the scan on Wednesday. I hope it is more good news. Glad the spotting stopped.

josey: what an emotional roller coaster! Thankfully the spotting has stopped and you should have some answers in a couple days. once again fx for you!

Adanma

Okay ladies, where is everyone at today. I have been stalking this thread all day. You girls are my favorite group. Hoping everyone is doing well.

I am here but have been cheating lately stalking journals. LOL....

:hi: Ladies.

Josey. :hug: you're in my thoughts & [-o<[-o<. Hope the scan on Wednesday goes well.

Needa:rofl: I've been busy stalking the journals too :haha:.

Hope everyone else is doing well? :dust::dust:

AFM. I got a high on my CBFM,1st time ever :happydance: so we :sex: & i put the softcup & conceive plus in afterwards & had a wee :sleep:. When i woke up the soft cup was empty :yipee: so the :spermy: are making their journey to the centre of my egg :rofl:. I also done an IC opk this afternoon but it was negative,never mind though,i know my ovulation is coming :wohoo::wohoo:

Thinking of you Josey.Praying for good news on your scan.

Adanma,FXed you caught that eggy!!!

Shellie,GL catching that eggy girl!!

afm,So glad to be home.I love the Smokies.DH,I and my brothers and SIL's all go to the Smoky Mountains in Feb. around our anniversary.I always feel bad for leaving the kiddos behind so we took them before we go.I guess I should not feel bad after all.I don't think they liked it much.They loved all the tourist stuff,mini golf,the titanic and go karts but not so much the mountains.I am guessing because we live in north GA and are already in the mountains has something to do with it.I am going to enjoy my week off.We are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house so got to get cleaning.I have to dust off my running shoes and get ready for black friday shopping.I need to find a good deal on DS a laptop.

Hope everyone has a good week!!

you brave girl doing black friday shopping...here in canada we hear about the dreaded black fri...lol. I just ran out the futureshop....canadian bestbuy...lol, and bought hubby a new sony cybershot camera....it was $50 off til tonite. Worth the drive in the crap cold weather....his bday isn't til dec 30 so if I find a better deal by then I can return it but I doubt I will....

everyone is so quiet....all that BDing I guess tuckered u all out.

Yeah it is quiet on here lately,must be everyone busy :sex: lol :rofl:

Well i got my peak on my CBFM this morning:yipee::yipee: & a smiley :) on my CB digital :wohoo::wohoo: so i've got 3 days of :sex: ahead of me :happydance:. I'll no doubt be knackered at the end of it plus seeing to the kids :sleep::juggle: but it'll be well worth it if i get my xmas :bfp: :cloud9:

Sending loads of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

Josey. :hug: you're in my thoughts & [-o<[-o<. Hope the scan on Wednesday goes well.

Needa:rofl: I've been busy stalking the journals too :haha:.

Hope everyone else is doing well? :dust::dust:

AFM. I got a high on my CBFM,1st time ever :happydance: so we :sex: & i put the softcup & conceive plus in afterwards & had a wee :sleep:. When i woke up the soft cup was empty :yipee: so the :spermy: are making their journey to the centre of my egg :rofl:. I also done an IC opk this afternoon but it was negative,never mind though,i know my ovulation is coming :wohoo::wohoo:

YAY!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Go Shellie Go Shellie.. though it sounds like you have hun.. FX you get your BFP.. :hugs: xx

Well i got my peak on my CBFM this morning:yipee::yipee: & a smiley :) on my CB digital :wohoo::wohoo: so i've got 3 days of :sex: ahead of me :happydance:. I'll no doubt be knackered at the end of it plus seeing to the kids :sleep::juggle: but it'll be well worth it if i get my xmas :bfp: :cloud9:

Legs up in the air dont forget.. and hands under the hips .. get that bum in the air, so:spermy::spermy:get to the right place I really hope you get your :bfp:

I will be on :cloud9::cloud9: if you do xx

Thinking of you Josey.Praying for good news on your scan.

Adanma,FXed you caught that eggy!!!

Shellie,GL catching that eggy girl!!

afm,So glad to be home.I love the Smokies.DH,I and my brothers and SIL's all go to the Smoky Mountains in Feb. around our anniversary.I always feel bad for leaving the kiddos behind so we took them before we go.I guess I should not feel bad after all.I don't think they liked it much.They loved all the tourist stuff,mini golf,the titanic and go karts but not so much the mountains.I am guessing because we live in north GA and are already in the mountains has something to do with it.I am going to enjoy my week off.We are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house so got to get cleaning.I have to dust off my running shoes and get ready for black friday shopping.I need to find a good deal on DS a laptop.

Hope everyone has a good week!!

what is Black Friday shopping? x

Legs up in the air dont forget.. and hands under the hips .. get that bum in the air, so:spermy::spermy:get to the right place I really hope you get your :bfp:

I will be on :cloud9::cloud9: if you do xx

HAHA :rofl:.I knew you'd be thinking like that,:flasher: dirty mare lol :haha:. Don't worry i'm planning on lying with my legs up against the headboard & wall, putting a wee drop of conceive plus into the softcup & staying like that for 20 minutes :coffee:. That should give the :spermy::spermy::spermy: a good head start,then i'll go to sleep :sleep:. I've got 3 :sex::sex::sex: nights of this so i bloody better get a :bfp: lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->