TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

fam: thats great!

needa: how can you not like turkey or steak! you're crazy. lol I love just about every food. hahahaa! That's why I am sporting this voluptous booty right now. lol

loopy: I have heard of lots of cm before a bfp. hope this is the case for you!

ready: I think docs go a bit crazy with the restrictions. My sister was told no hotdogs or lunchmeat. Limit fish etc. I think if people just eat a balanced diet and cook their food it will be fine! stay away from the tartare and sushi probably ( although I ate sushi..) I would say. If you get salmon get the farm raised so it is in controlled water without mercury concerns. That's for everyone though not just pregnant ladies!

Thanks for your well wishes for tomorrow guys! I'll try to keep everyone posted!

Adanma

well ladies....the long awaited pic of my dad. He looks alot different now, he is skinny and aged due to his illness.

Dad and me.png

Hello ladies!

Reading all the post has made me hungry! haha. I love turkey and all the fixings, I enjoy steak from time to time, not to often though. I am not a big seafood lover. I do enjoy a meal of cod fish once in a blue moon. Hubby HATES turkey... But he loves the seafood(minus shrimp).

Adanma I hope your little one does not have to tough of a day and a speedy recovery! Poor thing. My son got circumcised when he was 5. Kids heal fast but he had it rough for a few days. xo

To all the ladies that are hoping to catch that egg this week..Good luck to you all!!! I love to see a happy ending. :)

Needa, what a lovely picture! :D I love pictures..I can look at them all day long. hehe

:wave: everyone

Hey Ladies

How is everyone doing?

afm- i am good. Been busy
on CD16 today

Needa, that is such a lovely pic of your dad and you. Next time you see him give him a big hug and tell him its from his friend in the states.:hugs:

Iamrestored, hey hope all is well.

Needa,great pic of you and your dad!

iamrestored,I was wondering about you,glad you are doing well.

afm,I am being so lazy.I have not even started cleaning for Thanksgiving.I am laying around watching I didn't know I was pregnant,this show amazes me!

Needa.
What a lovely picture of you & you're Dad:hugs: . I'm with Super i love looking at photo's too:happydance:.

Just a update ladies..levels have gone to 460 so bad news im afraid going for scan at 2.15...then hopefully able to discuss injection and save my one and only tube...will keep you updated im not upset just more worried about the tube now x

:hugs::hugs: Aww so sorry Jo,
I hope you get sorted this afternoon.. hun..
thinking of you xx

Josey, please keep us update. :hugs: I pray that they can save your tube.

Fam, That show amazes me too.

Adanma, I hope Ian is doing well.

Hello to all my ladies.

Afm, I am ready to be at home, but I am stuck here at work.:cry:

Josey I am so sorry :hugs:

Hello to everyone

AF is possibly late; unclear on ovulation date this month. Had a BFN on 13dpo, the day before I expected AF. OPKs have started to get darker now but nothing to convince me it's worth doing another HPT. If AF hasn't arrived by Saturday I will do another test.

HSG booked for next Friday in the hope they can unblock my blocked tube, so if AF is going to show I could really do with it showing now!

Josey I am so sorry :hugs:

Hello to everyone

AF is possibly late; unclear on ovulation date this month. Had a BFN on 13dpo, the day before I expected AF. OPKs have started to get darker now but nothing to convince me it's worth doing another HPT. If AF hasn't arrived by Saturday I will do another test.

HSG booked for next Friday in the hope they can unblock my blocked tube, so if AF is going to show I could really do with it showing now!

I am praying AF stays and you get a BFP!!!

Cheeky I hope you get your BFP!:hugs:

Josey, :hugs: I hope your tube can be saved too!!:flower: Keep us posted! xo

:wave:Everyone

Aww Josey:cry:. Sending you massive :hug: .You're in my thoughts & prayers xxxxxxx

:cry::cry:Ladies, Josie has asked me to keep you updated with the latest news.
Sadly as it is an ectopic pregnancy she has gone back into hospital and will be having the injection tomorrow, so that her tube can be saved. :hugs::hugs: obviously this is very upsetting for her and her family, and my thoughts are with them all at this difficult time :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: I know you lovely ladies on here would want to give her your love support and best wishes..and I am sorry to be the bearer of such sad news.. xx

Aww Josey:cry:. Sending you massive :hug: .You're in my thoughts & prayers xxxxxxx

Josey we are all here for you.:hugs: We will be praying for you and dh during this diffcult time.

Cheeky. Got my fingers & toes crossed that the :witch: stays away & you get you're :bfp:

:dust::dust:

:hi: to all the ladies & my wee mate angel :angelnot:

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back