TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thats great news Superstoked.. heres hoping you get your BFP soon xx

Hi Ladies,

Firstly thank you all very much for all your well wishes

And secondly im happy to say the methotrexate injection has worked though have to say not been easy horrendous the word im more looking at

The cramps and loss was awful and at times it did cross my mind that it would of been been in so much better to have surgery never been in so much pain. and suffering from lot of effects from the injection i so felt a pang of guilt when they were giving me injection.

My levels are dropping and still stand at 267 and due to have bloods taken tomorrow i dont feel too bad in myself.

My hubby has been my rock and had a lot of support from him still cant get my head round to the fact that i have had 2 ectopics in 3 months and have to say will be glad when this year is over .have arranged for some counselling so hoping it will help and obviously be some time before ttc again as i have to wait till my levels are 5 then wait 3 months as they say injection can cause defects if i fall pregnant again.

Hope everyone is ok x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Josey..

good to see you back.. I expect the last few weeks have been horrendous hun.. but things can only get better.. xx

Thanks everyone about my picture!

Josey: Glad you are seeking some counseling. It can be so helpful. Sorry again for your loss.

needa: I loved decorating with my boys this year. They were good too! Amazing! I think I have gained more than you since you've been pregnant! hahahaha!

super: happy anniversary!

navy and fam: you guys are always so busy! I have to catch my breath just reading about it all!

AFM: In good spirits. CD 4 so no news about anything in regards to ttc really. Still feel like crap though. Maybe I have caught a bug? My big boy is going to be 6 on the 17th! I can't believe it! Getting a very very small party together for him. Probably just pizza and popcorn with some movie watching. Or they can play wii if they want. Low key for sure!

Hope everyone is having a nice week so far!

Adanma

:hi: Girls.
Sorry i've been a bit quiet on here lately :blush:. Hope you're all doing well?

Josey:hugs:

Adanma.:cloud9:love the photo & the one of you're lil boys in the snow:cold:.

Super. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:cloud9:

Needa.I'm over the moon that everything went well at lil :baby: ultrasound:cloud9:.

Angel:angelnot:You'll be fine hun:winkwink:just like riding a horse lol :rofl::rofl:

:hi: to anyone i've missed :blush:

AFM.
Well i done an IC this morning at 11DPO & it was BFN :dohh:. I know i shouldn't have tested so early but hey the tests were calling me lol :haha:. Theres still time yet for me to get my :bfp: & i'm certainly not out yet :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you for the anniversary wishes ladies! <3

Josey, glad to see you back hun.xo

Shellie, It ain't over yet! lol fx doll!

Adanma, I hope you feel better soon! Wii's are sooooo much fun!:) He will have a great day I am sure.

Fam, Oh those darn cell phone bills!! At least you got the charges straightend away. DD and I had an experience with that before. Was not pretty..LOL She has learned not to abuse the privilege of having a cell phone. But I would not be able to take it away from her, my only comfort when she is out knowing she can call mommy for anything.

Needa, I am glad everything is going well. xx Almost time for a belly pic..hehehe

Have a good one ladies.

ahh Shellie.. what did I tell Ya?? lol.. give it another few days.. at least xx

Josey,What an ordeal hun,I am so sorry!I am glad to hear you have set up some counseling and sounds like you have a wonderful DH.:hugs:

Adanma,My DD's Bday is the 19th.She is a drama queen and requires a huge party even wanted her pic on her invitations.lol.Boys are so much less drama my boys give me a list before there bday and ask for a sleepover and she wants us to roll out the red carpet.The joy of girls!!lol.I hope he has a great Bday and that you get to feeling better.

Shellie,Fxed for you girl!!!

Needa,glad to her you and baby are doing well!!

Super& Angel,How are you ladies?

Reeds,How are you doing??

afm,I feel like crap.Cd 32 4 days late,I am going to leave the soy alone I think.I always had 28 day cycles before I started it.While on it I still have had 28 days but when I stopped it last time my next cycle was like 36 days and this one is already at 32 days.I do have very sore bbs today so maybe af is about here.I made another appt. with the gyn for the 22nd so hoping nothing comes up for me to miss it again.I am off that whole week so I should be good to go.

Evening ladies!! Just popping in real quick before I have to head off to do a Scentsy party. So I am 4 days late and besides being tired yesterday and today (took like a hour nap) I feel good. DS is wearing my patients thin tonight!!! Okay I will pop back in again later.

Hello ladies. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Good luck to the ladies waiting to test. FX for the Christmas BFPS.

Josey so glad to see you hun. I have been praying for you and glad to hear they was able to save your tube. Counseling sounds like a great idea. I will continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers hun. XXX

I have a strong feeling that we are getting a BFP announcement soon on this thread....come on ladies, I feel it.

Hello ladies,

Navy, glad to see you posting. Are you going to test?

Josey, :hugs: so glad you are doing well. Counseling sounds great.

Needa, I hope it is me!!!:thumbup:

Afm, as you can see in my siggy I have started a journal. Please feel free to stalk. LOL

The :witch: got me this morning :cry::sad2:. I've done all my crying & i'm now ready to keep on going:thumbup:. One day i will get my :bfp:,just gonna take time & patience:coffee:.
Thank you everyone for you're FX messages,they mean alot :hugs:

The :witch: got me this morning :cry::sad2:. I've done all my crying & i'm now ready to keep on going:thumbup:. One day i will get my :bfp:,just gonna take time & patience:coffee:.
Thank you everyone for you're FX messages,they mean alot :hugs:

:hug: You are so positive.

Aww Shellie :hugs: I'm so sorry that the :witch: showed ......I love how you are so positive about everything:)

Ready~ I tested last Friday or Saturday when AF was due and it was a BFN.....so since i am 5 days late now, I am going to test again...as soon as I can get the car from my hubby to go get another test!! So hoping to report one way or another to you lovely ladies by this weekend!!

AFM today ~ as you all probably have read i am now 5 days late and still feeling good have minor headache right now. Just taking it easy today feeling kinda worn out from running around and cleaning the last few days!! Thinking i am just going to veg out today until DH gets home cuz then we have to go to our appt tonight.

I hope everyone has a awesome day and a relaxing night.... :hug:
(I will try an pop back in tonight after kids are in bed.)

Not sure what happened but my post posted twice.... sorry about that ladies and have a good day

Shellie,sorry hun,you are right you will get that bfp!I have been absorbing some of that positive energy you have!!

Ready,Yay for the journal,I will have to come on over and stalk you!!

Navy,I am waiting for you to share that test.lol..Fxed its a BFP!!!

afm,I am still waiting on af,All bfn's so hoping she shows by the weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great day.This week seems to be going by so slow.I am ready for the weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->