TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Needa,sound like you are all set for the LO to come home.I am sure it is nice to have everything already.I doubt that will stop you from doing more shopping along the way,it never stopped me.lol

Super,How you doing?Did you have a good weekend?

afm,I am still waiting on the witch to show.Due yesterday and still a no show.I wish she would hurry!I was hoping to start testing again around New Years Eve,but may have to be later.I am going to try my very best to stick to the smep this cycle,for one reason or another we always veer off alittle.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey ladies,

Reeds, I tested yesterday it was a BFN. But I will be okay.

Needa, TJMAXX is my store. I love it.

Fam, I am waiting on af too. I will try to stick to the SMEP with you since we are cycle buddies.

I am doing great Famof6, :). My weekend was quiet. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary Tuesday <3. Hopefully af will stay away for you :). :hugs:

Hi ya'll :hi: How is everyone doing tonight?? Hope all is having a nice night.

Needa~ glad you had fun shopping for baby boy :) and that you made it back safe.

Reed~ Thanks for the crossed fingers!! :) how are you feeling?

To our 2WW ladies .... Has anyone tested or about to test?? Keeping my fx'd for you all :)

AFM: still no AF she is two days late!! but i did test last night and it was a BFN....but i checked CP and CM and I am soft, high and feels kinda open to me CM is sticky one day and creamy the next!! I am very confused!! If i don't get AF by next Friday i will be be testing again!!

Ready, Fam and Super sounds like us ladies are in the same boat!!

Aww!!Wishing you an early Happy 3rd Anniversary Super :wedding:

Happy Anniversary

Needa- i love shopping for boys(how exciting)

Fam and Ready- I am due to start right along with u ladies

I am doing great Famof6, :). My weekend was quiet. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary Tuesday <3. Hopefully af will stay away for you :). :hugs:

Thanks Super,but a bfn this late really leaves me out so I wish af would hurry so I can get onto the next cycle.Hope you guys have a great anniversary!Do you have any plans your special day?

Ready,Maybe we both can stick it out!I have already told DH he better be ready.lol

iamrestored,Yep looks like a few of us are cycle buddies!!:happydance:

Navy,hoping af stays away!You are my hero!I wish I could resist testing,but just can't do it!lol

Reeds,I was always a diaper junkie too.I had a closet just for diapers.I always had leftovers for others baby showers because I had way to many in one size.

Needa,I also love TJMaxx.I use to have to drive 45 minutes to get there,until they put one up about 20 minutes away.I always find DD the cutest clothes there.

Hi guys!

Needa: I used to work at TJ Maxx back in the day! lol! We got a discount off the already amazing prices. Of course I had no babies to shop for then so it was all for me!

Fx for everyone in their tww.

AFM: She showed up on saturday, but I'm okay with it now. I had my cry on saturday and I'm feeling positive again today. I had a wonderful weekend with my family. My son's dad wasn't able to get here to pick him up for his weekend due to snow so I got him! We did a lot of playing outside and we drank a lot of hot cocoa. We will be taking our annual family picture/ christmas card photo tonight. This will be the first one with our dog Hope in it so it will be special.

I'll check in a bit later. Have a wonderful day!

Adanma

adanma~ love the pictures of your boys and the snowman...very cute!!! Sorry AF showed up sweetie :hugs:

fam~ I did test on Friday night!! It was a BFN...... or am i your hero cuz i am going to hold off from doing any more testing until next weekend?? don't mind me i haven't had my cup of coffee yet :haha:

AFM: Still no AF!! Woke up with a dull lower backache and had a few Achey twinges/ super dull cramping and got a little nauseous / queasy. I need to get my kids off to school and then run to the bank....be back in a bit.

sorry about that ugly AF showing up...love the pic, I take back what I said about the nice weather u have..LOL. Looks like here.

Hey ladies,

Super, Happy anniversary. May you and hubby be blessed with many more and a few babies as well. :thumbup:

Adanma, I am sorry af showed up. She should be my way by Wednesday.:cry: So we will try again this month. Hoping and praying for a September baby. The picture of the boys is so cute.

Navy, I have be having so nauseous feeling all weekend as well. Hope you feel better.

Cheeky, How are you doing?

Reeds, how are you feeling these days? Any cravings?

I hope all the other ladies are doing well too.

Happy Monday Ladies, how is was everyone's weekend? Mine was a bunch of cleaning. I am spotting so period is near

sorry I am restored!

Hello everyone... hope you are all ok...

4 days til I ttc.. xx

Hello ladies :)

Thank you for the anniversary wishes:). You guys are great!!

Adanma- What a cute picture! Sorry af showed her face. Fx for bfp next cycle hun xo

Needa, Reeds, how are you ladies doing?

Ready, you are so sweet :hugs:

hello to everyone I have not mentioned :hugs:

AFM. went to my first checkup today since my surgery. Doc says she was pleased with the surgery. She said she did the dye test after and it all went through clear! She gave me a 75% chance! Great :) I am still not allowed to ttc until Jan..but we will see..hehehe. She also said that if i am not preggo by june she will run the dye through again to see if there are any blockages. So fingers crossed ladies!!!

Have a great day ladies!!

Hello ladies :)

AFM. went to my first checkup today since my surgery. Doc says she was pleased with the surgery. She said she did the dye test after and it all went through clear! She gave me a 75% chance! Great :) I am still not allowed to ttc until Jan..but we will see..hehehe. She also said that if i am not preggo by june she will run the dye through again to see if there are any blockages. So fingers crossed ladies!!!

Have a great day ladies!!

That is great news. I hope you get preggo right away. :happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

Great chances super and happy anniversary.

Congrats angel, how exciting.

hello to all u beauties out there on our thread.

AFM...went to dr today, results of ultrasound was great, baby is normal and developing great, bleed is gone. BP was great and I only gained a pound. Just decorated the tree with my boys and they are actually behaving. lol.....Joe will be home soon. Life is good!!!

Super,sounds like you are already when it comes time to TTC.

Adanma,Sorry she got you!:hugs:Love the pic,super cute!!

Angel,4 days not long now!

afm,It is so cold.I don't want to leave the house.It is suppose to be 18 degrees tonite.I know it is alot colder in other places but I am not use to it.lol.DS has practice everyday so I have to drag the other kids out in the cold to pick him up,and everyone seems to be getting sick:(Then I get my cell phone bill in the mail and DS11 has $100 worth of download charges on his line that I just added last month.DH was so upset as he doesn't think he is old enough to have it.He is in the 6th grade and everyone at school has cell phones.lol.So I had to call them and find out why the had not put the block on his line like I had asked.They gave me the run around for 45 minutes and after threatenig to switch companies they decide to take the charges off.That still didn't make DH happy,but I feel better.Af still a no show.Anway that is my rant for the day.

Hope everyone had a great day!!

:flower:

Fam of 6 I so wished I lived in the USA!! it was so hot and sunny when we went in October ..I fell in love with the place.. :cloud9::cloud9: hope you got things sorted..

it is -5 here at the moment.. in cold England.. the heating is on!!

Aww thankyou all for your kind wishes.. I`m getting quite scared now..

Keep warm and well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->