TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Morning Ladies:)

How are our Mommies to be doing?? I hope well.

Ready and Adanma~ Hope you ladies get your BFP's :dust:

Hope everyone else is doing well today and as a nice weekend :)

AFM: NO sign of AF....have been feeling great. AF is suppose to start today!! I tested this morning and had a white line for the result line and a pink line for the test line.....so i just counted it as a BFN...No biggy!! If AF doesn't show up by next Saturday then I will retest. Found out that two of my friends just found out they are pregnant....one friends is 8 weeks along and the other friend is almost 7 weeks long...a Third friend of mine is in her 2WW and is testing any day now.

Ready and Adanma Hope you ladies get your BFP's too. I am due to start on the 6

Best wishes too all

Navy- sounds good girl and a couple of ladies i know just found out BFP as well. We have all the same cycle

FXed that af stays away ladies!!We are due for some more bfps around here.

afm,I am also due for af today.I had cramps this week but none now,but either way bfn.

I will be back on later.I have got to take the kids shopping they are running low on school supplies.Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hello Ladies!

I'm wondering if anyone wants to share what, if anything, you're taking to *hopefully* increase your chances of conceiving or just an overall *healthy* thing you're doing..or avoiding for that matter.

I just read a very interesting (and short) article on lubricants and the effect on sperm. I had no idea that KY (and many other kinds of lubricants) actually kill sperm AND can change the DNA and damage it! I can post the link if anyone is interested.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

Faith,That is one of the first things I learned when I started TTC.It surprised me also.That is why I use preseed.It is sperm friendly.I am taking prenatal,folic,iron and b complex.I think I will try soy again this cycle.I am also trying to cut down on the caffeine,but that has proven harder to do than I thought.

Hey reeds, have you started buying clothes yet?

Faith, that would be great if you post the link. I knew about the lube being unfriendly to the little soldiers.

Fam, at least it is not the end of the school year. I hate when my kids are out of things at the end of the year.

Afm, had a great time with the ladies a the brunch. Going to finish up my school work.

TTYL

Okay ladies!! I am sooo scared!! Hubby and I were bd'ing last night and well he had it covered but seems it broke and was too late once we noticed!! According to my ovulation calendar I am in low stages of being fertile. I should start bd'ing around the 5th or the 6th if I were "trying". I am just afraid my tubes are not ready, I guess doc has me freaking super paranoid!! I had my TR on the 21st of October..besides my incision not healing as quick, should my tubes be okay? Just afraid something going wrong. Oh geez!!! :cry:

Okay ladies!! I am sooo scared!! Hubby and I were bd'ing last night and well he had it covered but seems it broke and was too late once we noticed!! According to my ovulation calendar I am in low stages of being fertile. I should start bd'ing around the 5th or the 6th if I were "trying". I am just afraid my tubes are not ready, I guess doc has me freaking super paranoid!! I had my TR on the 21st of October..besides my incision not healing as quick, should my tubes be okay? Just afraid something going wrong. Oh geez!!! :cry:

Super, I know how worried you must be, but I do have to say, I have heard of so many TR docs that say it's okay to TTC as soon as you feel ready! Others say 30 days. I really feel that your doc is just being super cautious. Not that it's a bad thing...but I wouldn't worry too much :hugs: Perhaps you'll even get a wonderful Christmas gift as a result :haha:

Okay, so here's the link I was referring to. I'm going to order some preseed!

https://www.ivf1.com/vaginal-lubricants-fertility/

Famof6: I too am trying to cut waaay back on the the caffeine. Coffee is my drink of choice! I found an organic decaf coffee that I LOVE! They use the swiss-water decaf process so none of the usual toxic decaf chemicals are used in this. I absolutely cannot tell it's decaf! I buy it online from https://www.nectaroflife.com

And to answer my own question, I'm taking the following:

Floradix Iron & Herbs (for my anemia) - it's a liquid with B6 & B12...non-constipating..it works great!

B6/B12/Folic Acid - Trader Joe's brand

Trimedisyn Prenatal - expensive, but I think worth it after reading reviews

hello all.....have not had a chance to catch up yet, just came home about 1/2 hr ago and had to log in...lol. Shopping was amazing, driving conditions weren't btu will fill ya all in tomorrow and catch up on the juice. ttyl

WELCOME BACK NEEDA!!! :hugs:.
Hope you had a good time?

:hi: to everyone else.

Needa,Glad to here you had fun shopping,sorry about the driving conditions.

Hey reeds, have you started buying clothes yet?

Faith, that would be great if you post the link. I knew about the lube being unfriendly to the little soldiers.

Fam, at least it is not the end of the school year. I hate when my kids are out of things at the end of the year.

Afm, had a great time with the ladies a the brunch. Going to finish up my school work.

TTYL

hey Ready we have bought a few things...got the carseat, crib and diapers. I am a diaper junkie. LOL WE have bought about 5 outfits and some onesies but not too much waiting til after christmas and when more spring selections come out.

When are you testing?

Hello ladies.....what a nice day of rest I have had today, needed it.

Shopping was fun, we bought everything we need but summer clothes. I am in love with TJ MAXX.....we bought the cutest rocawear, timberland, puma outfits at great deals. Names like that are really $$ in canada. All got all this clothes, crib, car seat/stroller, swing, playard, crib, mattress....u name it. All u need for a baby I now have. Kinda sucks now I have nothing to buy. My mom is going crazy in the US shopping for him, she is still in shock it's a boy.
I hope all u ladies are doing fantastic and getting ready for Christmas. I have to get my butt in gear and start baking. Still unsure when I am going back to BC to see my folks for the holidays. They will be back in canada dec 15.

Well, it seems you done a bit of shopping!! lol All you need now is the little one to come! I am glad you had a good time. xo

Hello ladies, how are you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->