TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello everyone - seems pretty quiet here..lol

Ready, I am great thanks.

I am just taking it easy. Based on my last cycle I have a 29 day cycle, so based on that info I should be 1dpo tomorrow. I had no intention to ttc yet as I was told not to. We had an accident on the 4th which pretty much freaked me out. I got over that and 2 days later we were bd`ing normal. We were debating so we just went with it. So time will tell I guess...LOL

I hope everyone is doing great! xo

Just wanted to pop on and say I got a cheapie test from dollar store and it was BFN. :(

Needa....I LOVE the new pic!!! Cutie!! There is a baby boy in your belly!!! lolol xx

Navy, sorry about the BFN, af playing tricks on you?

Here is the 21w belly shot. Keep in mind this is my 4th thats why I am as big as a moose.

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03376.jpg

Navy,sorry about the bfn.:hugs:

Super,It will be fine maybe you will get a bfp out of that slip up.lol

Ready,GL!I hope TTC is a short journey for you.Looks like we aren't cycle buddies anymore.lol.Since AF is playing tricks on me.

Iamrestored,:hi:

Needa,Love the new pic of your precious baby boy!!

Adanma,Where you at hun,hope you are doing well!!

afm,I want af now!!lol.I am so ready to get on with this cycle and keep moving forward until I get that bfp!It has been busy around here with all the kids stuff for school.They out for 2 weeks for Christmas,we will finally get some time to relax.

Needa,love the bump pic,thanks for sharing.I was never one to have a small bump not even with #1 and well lets not even talk about #4 I was huge and loved it.lol..

Needa, cute bump. Your bump looks the normal size to me.:shrug: I was about that size at 21 weeks with my first.

Fam, have you tested yet?

Adanma, where are you sweetie?

Reeds, how are you doing?

Ready,Yes I have poas more times than I would ever admit to.:haha:

Hello ladies,I have a ?.I know we all notice things more since the TR.We pay attention more and all,but there is no way I missed these heavy sore bbs.Is there something that makes them worse after TR?I mean I don't even want to put my arms straight down it hurts so bad.

Hello ladies,I have a ?.I know we all notice things more since the TR.We pay attention more and all,but there is no way I missed these heavy sore bbs.Is there something that makes them worse after TR?I mean I don't even want to put my arms straight down it hurts so bad.

Yeah I did notice it. I had before TR but not has sore as I do now. I just thought it was because it was my first couple cycles. :shrug:

Before my TR my bbs would be so sore I almost cried sometimes, hurt so bad. Since me TR , well I have had only 2 cycles since, one was 4 days after surgery and then in November, this cycle that had just past did not seem as bad but the cramps took the good out of me, never experienced such bad cramping. I hope you feel better soon.xx

Hey guys! Sorry I was MIA for awhile. I had a house FULL of kids yesterday. I had my sisters two along with mine. Anyway, CD8. Feeling good. Christmas party tonight and birthday celebrations for mom and sister tomorrow.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"