TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Are those the CB digital?That is what I have been using.I think I may use the ic's and then verify with the digitals.If it takes any longer I may invest in the monitor.Hoping I don't have to.

Ready: Are you using Preseed this month? It seems a lot of BFPs are achieved using this. I ordered some for use next cycle...assuming we don't have a Christmas BFP. :flower:

Oooooh, it's all so exciting!:wohoo:

Ready I read this thread everyday hun. I will answer any question I can for you as well. Start asking and we will answer...we haven't left I just don't post as much as I did. But i check in on you all daily.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies....u all rock.
Ready....ask away, thats what we are all here for. I am with reeds....I check in all the time but am so boring I don't always post.

needa and reeds I love the bumps!
ready: sorry been away alot lately. we actually got stranded on sunday in a big whiteout and had to stay in a hotel even though were were 10 miles from home! My son had to stay an extra day at his dad's and it was just a hot mess!

update on me: cd 11 today. feeling good. been feeling twinges for the past 2 days although this is early for O. bding every other day and just relaxing this month. hoping for a new years bfp. Af is due the 31st so... fx

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Fam, yes it is the one with the smiley face. Like this without the flower. :flower:

Faith, No I am not usin anything right now besides the OPK.

Reeds, I am so glad to see you post. Did you do anything different when you got preggers?

Needa, What did you do different when you got preggers too.

Adanma, sorry you got stranded.:hugs:

Afm, will be "O" next week so if I am MIA you will know why. :haha:

Adanma,hoping you catch that egg.How exciting you may just get that New Years Eve BFP!Now thats a way to start the new year!!Sorry you got stranded,that does sound like a mess.

I temped, I had alot of evening sex.....which was when we were done, ass in air, on a pillow for 20mins...then carefully taking pillow out and trying to fall asleep. TMI ..kinda messy but worth those little guys hangin out in there as I have a tilted uterus and gravity is not in my favor.
We always used preseed lube. As well...TMI again, we did it "doggie" more as it spiced up the reg ttc and the boys got pushed back more.
Sorry gals....alittle graphic but we gotta do what we gotta do to make it happen. Those were the main things I change the cycle we conceived.
WISHING ALL U LADIES A BFP SOON!!

Hey ladies,

Fam, yes it is the one with the smiley face. Like this without the flower. :flower:

Faith, No I am not usin anything right now besides the OPK.

Reeds, I am so glad to see you post. Did you do anything different when you got preggers?

Needa, What did you do different when you got preggers too.

Adanma, sorry you got stranded.:hugs:

Afm, will be "O" next week so if I am MIA you will know why. :haha:

Hey Ready on the cycle I conceived I bd every day from cd 2 to I believe it was cd 18. I used baking soda to improve my cm. As far as vitamins I was on my prenatal with 500mg of B6 it helps with your lp phase. I was also on 81mg of Baby Aspirin. Also Tj did take horney goat weed one night. We did change up positions and we did make sure the I had a orgasm each time to suck those swimmers up. I also did my temps with the creighton model to make sure my cm was fertile.

Adanma, sorry about the weather :hugs: Fx you get you New Year BFP!!:winkwink:

I have heard a little about the preseed, what is it exactly?

Ready, I sure hope you catch your eggie this cycle!

It is time for a bfp ladies!!!

Hello to everyone! :hugs:

afm- I am 6dpo today, not very symptoms today. I feel really sleepy and tender bb's, nothing to get too excited over..lol Last night I had some joint pain(knees) it killed walking he stairs! Today it was pretty much gone?

I finally got my opk's and hpt's in the mail and while I was out today I bought some cheapies. So yeah I know I should not have but I tested and bfn of course..lol But I have been unable to test in like 11 years so I just wanted to do it just because I could.:haha: When is usually the best dpo for testing?

Cheers xx

Good morning,

Needa, thanks for the info it was not tmi for me. I will try the buns in the air thing this cycle.

Reeds, what exactly is horney goat weed?

Super, that is funny (just be cause you could). I think you can test from about CD10 but should get a good reading on CD12 - CD15. I think.:shrug:

Afm, I have deceided not the tell hubby when I am OV because I don't want him to stress.

This might help..

https://www.herbalexcel.com/

although it says it takes a few uses to see the affects but we only used it once. Not sure it really helps with ttc but help keep up the stanima

Thanks Reeds. I am going to have my hubby take a look at it tonight with me.

I am really hoping for my BFP this month.

:flower: Evening Ladies
how is everyone? :coffee:

AFM.. busy eating a sherbet dib dab at the moment..
feeling a bit confused about cd days.. if my AF started on 2/12/10 would that be cd1?? as that makes me cd13..
not trying too hard tbh.. as feeling scared.. also feeling :sleep:

Hope you are all feeling fab! xx

Hello ladies,

Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing.

Needa how are you feeling hun? xx

Wow ladies, this thread is so quiet, maybe too many journals and peeps are ignoring the thread. LOL.
All is good here, heading to the hospital soon to see heart Dr. The last two days the PVC's have been minimal so thats good.
Baby is smoking active and getting a real schedule when he wakes up and kicks my crotch. (the one thing that I hated when PG...makes u feel like u could pee your pants)

Are all u ladies ready for Christmas? I am...just have to finish up two batches of cookies. All gifts are bought, just have to wrap the last few.

SENDING BABY DUST TO AL WHO ARE TTC!!!

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well.

Super, how are you today? Do you feel anything different?

Needa, that means he will be very active outside the womb too.

Afm, nothing yet still waiting to OV and tell the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->