TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Needa, I am glad PVC's have toned down! Sounds like you have a happy baby that loves playing in mommy's belly :)

Ready, I feel okay today. 8dpo and just feel tired and thristy...bb's still sore. I do not feel pregnant at all!! lol Maybe have myself convinced that. Fx for you ready and sending lots of baby dust hun.xx

Needa,glad to hear you are doing better,how exciting baby is moving so much!!

Super,I have heard a lot of ladies say they really had very few symptoms the month they got their BFP!So hoping the same for you!FXed!!

afm,cd 5 so pretty boring here.The witch has left so thats a plus.I can't wait until next week.I have my app. with the gyn.I hope he will run some tests or something to ease my mind.I did do the FR fertility test on cd 3.Its was normal.I loved seeing 2 lines now just to get those on an hpt...

Sending some major Baby Dust to all of our TR ladies!!

Fam thanks! :hugs: I hope your appointment goes well! Fx to a bfp soon for you.xx

Good luck fam....hoping your apt goes well. When did u have your TR again?

AFM...Dr apt went ok, they are going to put me on a home montior in Jan to see whats up. But....they are concerned as I am not gaining weight and when I was in the hospital on the weekend they did some tests and my urine is showing ketones. So...they said I am burning fat to feed the baby and that's not good. So...I have to eat more. Odd thing to be told, but I actually don't have much hunger these days. Iam not snacking near as much. Oh well.....

Needa,I had my TR in July,feels like years ago in the TTC world.LOL.That does sound scary that you are having to burn fat to feed baby.I hope your appetite picks up if that is the problem.I really don't know anything about it as I always ate myself sick.Surely you will get more answers after they put you on the monitor.GL hun hoping they figure it out!

eat up needa!

fx for you ttc this month.

reeds: baking soda? how does that go? I take a baking soda bath every week for soft skin and to get the dry skin off of my heels, but I hadn't heard of it for ttc.

afm: I stopped using fertility friend and I stopped temping. I was making myself crazy. I still check my CM. We are just doing the deed every other night and starting tonight everynight til monday which should be past my fertile period. Using preseed as well. Hoping this is my month.

fam: i also did the fertility test this time! LOL loved seeing the two lines!

anyway, gonna go get clean and watch the new ancient aliens on history channel. hahaha. nerd I know. Can't help it! have a nice evening ladies.

Adanma

Adanma I only used it cause I had no cm and was told that I probably had hostile cm for sperm to survive in. Baking soda levels out the ph and gave me cm. I only used it on cd 10 and it worked for the whole cycle. I even got fertile cm that stretched and was ewcm aroung O time. I think it help with my BFP. I just bought a 50cent box of it washed my hands with soap and water rewet one finger and inserted it. careful not to go to cervix as it would cause a sting. if you have cm on your own then you probably do not need to do this.

Hey everyone!

Needa, time to munch out my dear! With the holidays coming there will be a lot of food to pick at...

I have never heard the the baking soda, interesting...

Adanma,I love the history channel!!lol Fx for a bfp xx

I am driving myself crazy ladies...I know it is foolish but I am 8dpo and I took an ovulation test and I got a positive, now I know a positive line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, however the positive line was very very clear to me but not as dark as the control line. I surely cannot be ovulating when af is a little over a week away? I was asked if I had a pic to share as it could signal a possible bfp? But when I took it I was not all that convinced because it was an ovulation test right? Me and hubby were on our way out the door and I just tossed it, when I was asked about a pic I went to the garbage when I got home and took it out..lolol I know..gross...but both lines were greatly faded. I will try tomorrow and take a pic if I see it again. Or should I not even bother?

Yes bother it was me that asked for the pic. And I was just making sure you knew about the test and control line are suppose to be the same...many woman don't when they first start using them. Sorry if I offended you

Yes bother it was me that asked for the pic. And I was just making sure you knew about the test and control line are suppose to be the same...many woman don't when they first start using them. Sorry if I offended you

Don't be silly girl, I should have taken a pic...It's what I should have done so I could show everyone here..lol Reeds no worries doll...:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Adanma, where have you been girly? I hope you get a BFP.

Needa, I need you to eat more. Grab a hamburger, fries and a chocolate shake.:pizza:

Super, I have heard that preggers get positive lines on OPKs. :shrug: I am not sure how true that is.

Reeds, I am going to try the baking soda. :thumbup:

Afm, on CD10 and I am going to dance tonight. LOL

Its pretty simple Karen. I had luck with it and I did google it before I tried it. Like I said I only did it once a cycle but it improved my cm so much more than anything else I tried...and I didn't like the preseed or conceive plus it felt so messy

Its pretty simple Karen. I had luck with it and I did google it before I tried it. Like I said I only did it once a cycle but it improved my cm so much more than anything else I tried...and I didn't like the preseed or conceive plus it felt so messy

That is what I thought about the preseed it looks messy. :haha:

when I first used preseed I used the recommended amount and it was everywhere! hahaha! So I just use like half and it is much better. I get some ewcm around O, but it is not much and it's thickish so I'm hoping that this helps.

That is fascinating about the baking soda! I had no clue. It makes sense though and it clearly works so.... cool! I don't think I need it, but what a great tip!

ready: girl my december is always crazy. I have mom's bday on the 10th, sister and Ian's half sister on the 14th, Ian on the 17th (happy birthday!) then there is christmas and new years. Then in january we have My dad and Ian's dad on the 18th, Preston on the 19th and my biological father on the 20th! So I've been busy with planning Ian's school party and making treats and bags for Ian's holiday party which is today, plus planning Ian's birthday party for tomorrow along with getting xmas gifts wrapped and planning for when Ian is going to his dad's for his winter week (next week) gaaaaaah! lol! feels good to have a minute and come on here and catch up with you guys.

I'm trying not to kill my husband with lovin this month. Sex last night was a bit painful which happens around O for me. Then this morning I am feeling pain in both ovaries again which I am really hoping does not equal multiple eggs. Of course maybe that gives a better chance that one will be fertilised? I dunno trying to stay positive. I'm paranoid because I watched a baby story or something yesterday and the lady conceived triplets naturally!!?? I almost crapped my pants! Can you imagine!? And she had like a 2 year old or something already. Poor thing. lol!

needa: my fav pregnancy snack: toast with butter, gooseberry jam, and unsweetened whipped cream. mmm! I'm not lactose intolerant when I'm pregnant so I go all out! You should try it!

Anyway, likely won't be on much this weekend so I hope everyone has a good one!

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I got tired just reading your very active post. Wow you have a lot of birthdays during December and January. Happy birthday Ian.:cake:

Afm, I danced the night away and fell asleep with my legs in the air.:haha:

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I got tired just reading your very active post. Wow you have a lot of birthdays during December and January. Happy birthday Ian.:cake:

Afm, I danced the night away and fell asleep with my legs in the air.:haha:

lol! That's fantastic!

Adanma

Adanma,It does sound like you have been busy hun,sending a big Happy Birthday to Ian!I have been doing the same with getting ready for school parties and Brooklyn's birthday is Sunday.I will be glad when the New year get here.Sounds like you will only be half way done then.lol.I am hoping this more relaxed approach you are taking gets you that BFP!I am using opks taking my vitamins and using preseed but have stopped using FF and never temped.I just keep up with my days on my phone.Hope you have a great party tomorrow!

Super,I still have FXed for you hun!

Ready,I Hope you are busy catching that egg!!GL

AFM,SMEP starts Sunday!Excited to get started on another cycle after af was a week late,but will probably get started tomorrow DH says it has been long enough.lol..Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!

Ready,I Hope you are busy catching that egg!!GL

AFM,SMEP starts Sunday!Excited to get started on another cycle after af was a week late,but will probably get started tomorrow DH says it has been long enough.lol..Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!

Thanks and FX for you to catch the egg!!

Adanma, boy!, you are one busy bee! Fx hun.

Fam, thanks hun and I also sending laods a baby dust for you! You are so sweet xx

Ready, LOL funny falling asleep with your legs in the air... But hey if it works!!! :hugs: fx doll.

How is everyone doing?

Afm, 9dpo, besides a huge ZIT that greeted me this morning when I looked in the mirror and feeling crampy....I am just peachy..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->