TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

super: I always get a breakout the 2nd half of my cycle. I hate that! By the time I get it all cleared up I have like a week before the next one comes. My skin is usually great while pregnant though so can't wait for that!

I made a big rig cake for Ian's birthday. It was my first time using fondant to cover the cake.
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5285/5270262204_c35e1515ba.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5005/5270261610_92e1c92fea.jpg

What do you guys think!?

Adanma

Adanma- What a wonderful job!!! You have much more patience than I do..lol I bet Ian loved it!! Good job!

Adanma: I'm sure Ian will always remember that! My 17 y.o. still talks about the Barney cake we made for his 6th birthday:flower:

Adanma,That is a lovely cake,I am sure he will enjoy it!!!

Amazing cake....I always wondered...does fondant taste good? LOL

Hello ladies . I am sorry I haven't been on ...I have been taking care of my 6yr old.
The cold/rainy weather has kicked up her asthma horribly. And now I am battling double ear infection an sinus issues ...medicine has been making me sleep alot. Thank goodness my kids are already up visiting my in-laws. I have good news from my Neurology appt though..I am starting the paperwork for DMV to drive again :)

Adanma that birthday cake is amazing!!!! Great work :) okay when I get on my laptop I will catch up and post again.

Hey ladies,

I have been super busy today. I hope all is well.

Navy, glad you are getting to drive again.:happydance:

Where is everyone today?

Hello all, after some time off from here, i am back.. :)

How is everyone doing??

xx

:flower:Hiya I am here...
am on my 2 ww but its good with christmas round the corner.. :coffee:

Navy I hope your son will be better soon.. my son has asthma too ..

Hope everyone else is well xx

Hello coffee, glad to have you back. How are you feeling?

Angel, fx for your bfp hun..oh this is so exciting..lol :hugs:

Navy, congrats to being able to drive again!!

Needa how are you feeling?

babydust to all that are trying and fx for those on 2ww!!

AFM, 11dpo today, tested this morning and BFN...that's it! I am not testing no more unless af is late! lolol I feel her sneaking up on me...

xx

Hey everyone,

Coffee, glad to see you posting again. How are you feeling?

Angel, praying that you get that BFP this month.

Super, :hugs: I hope af doesn't come visit you, angel or myself.

Afm, got a + on the OPK yesterday.:happydance: Hubby had to work this morning but will get my dance on tonight and tomorrow. LOL

Navy,Glad to hear you will be able to drive again.I hope you get to feeling better!!

Coffee,Welcome back!!:thumbup:

Angel,Fx hun

Ready,I hope you are saying you have been busy bding!!:haha:

Super,I also hope af stays away!

afm,DD's Bday party was a blast.I have zhu zhu pets running all over my house.lol.Today is cd 8 so time to start smep.I already told DH that we have to try and stick with it this cycle.Well I am off to nap before work!

Hello coffee, glad to have you back. How are you feeling?

AFM, 11dpo today, tested this morning and BFN...that's it! I am not testing no more unless af is late! lolol I feel her sneaking up on me...

xx

Super: Sorry your test was BFN. I was sooo determined to wait and test on the 24th but I caved and tested this morning...BFN! I *think* today is 9dpo as I'm pretty certain I o'd late. Anyway, I know it's still early. Like you, I too have had af cramps MUCH earlier than I usually do! I don't ever get them until she arrives. I'm guessing our systems are still adjusting to the TR, maybe?! I'm also extremely bloated feeling...:blush:yuck! This is probably due to all the cookies, candies and extra rich foods I've been eating this month! I'm usually a healthy eater:shrug: It's way too cold to go out and walk so I think I'll jump on the mini rebounder or a little while.:thumbup:

Thanks everyone. Ian loved his cake and it was just a lump by the end of the party! I have no idea if fondant tastes good or not as I just ate a few of the ho ho's I used for logs! No one said it was gross though. lol! I'm a bit afraid of it myself.

navy: so sorry about the little one. My son had asthma really bad and it still acts up when he gets a cold. We are just getting over that at our house too. Good luck with the dmv stuff! Hopefully you'll be driving in no time!

ready: I'm finally done bding for the cycle. sheesh. I o'd sunday so we are pretty close eh?

fx for everyone still holding on here in the tww.

AFM: just entered the tww which will actually be a 12 day wait since I'm testing new years eve. A bit worried as this O was very painful again. The month I got pregnant I had a normal amount of O pain. Crossing fingers that there is nothing wrong.

This is a bit of TMI, but I had a ton of ewcm this cycle which I usually don't have a whole lot of. I didn't end up really using the preeseed much at all. My ewcm keeps on being blood tinged though which I'm still not convinced in normal or okay. Anyway if this isn't my month I'm making an appointment with my doc just to talk over things. 7 months since TR and no healthy pregnancy yet. Just want to make sure things are okay.

I'll check in later. Hope everyone is well this fine monday morning!

Adanma

:hugs: thanks Ladies..

Faith dont give up yet you may have tested too early..hun, it aint over til
:witch: arrives.. xx

FX your apt goes well....I am sure the ewcm blood tinged is fine. Maybe too much bding...lol. Hoping this is THE cycle for u hun!!!

Navy...sorry your boy suffers so much with asthma...I have it as well.

Hiya coffee...Hiya fam!! Hiya angel!!

faith and super....it's still early. FX for u both.

Ready....your poor hubby hs no clue what he is in for with TTC...LOL, good luck girl!!

Hope everyone is great...count down to christmas is on!!!

My Christmas gift to all u amazing ladies is.......super concentrated~~~BABY DUST TO U ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->