TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies,

Fam, I am glad you dd had a great time at her party.

Adanma, I am glad Ian like his cake.

Faith, I agree it may have been a bit early to test.

Needa, that is the best gift. Thanks.:flower:

Question: I got a positive on OPK on Saturday and yesterday. Does that mean I will OV today or tomorrow? According to the internet I am due to OV on Tuesday and another site said Wednesday.:shrug: IDK but I don't want to miss my chance.

Hello ladies,

Fam, I am glad you dd had a great time at her party.

Adanma, I am glad Ian like his cake.

Faith, I agree it may have been a bit early to test.

Needa, that is the best gift. Thanks.:flower:

Question: I got a positive on OPK on Saturday and yesterday. Does that mean I will OV today or tomorrow? According to the internet I am due to OV on Tuesday and another site said Wednesday.:shrug: IDK but I don't want to miss my chance.

Oooh, Ready! I hope you get your answer ASAP! Wish I could help you, but I still don't have those things figured out. I didn't do well with my try earlier this month:wacko:

From what I understand Ready your should O 12to 36 hours after your first positive OPK. So with that being said I think you would O today at the latest. But I could be wrong. XX So keep up the BD!

From what I understand Ready your should O 12to 36 hours after your first positive OPK. So with that being said I think you would O today at the latest. But I could be wrong. XX So keep up the BD!

That is what I thought I read on the OPK instructions. So I will get the last dance in tonight. LOL

Hi ladies,

Angel, Adanma, Faith..fx for your new year bfp!!

Fam, Ready...Babydust to you both. I hope you catch that egg!!

Needa, Reeds, how are you and your babies doing? :)

afm, 12dpo, I never tested today. DH told me to stop testing until af is late. aahaha I think I have him drove crazy asking him do you see 2 lines?? HAAHHA I will test on thursday if af does not show her face.

xx

Hi ladies,

afm, 12dpo, I never tested today. DH told me to stop testing until af is late. aahaha I think I have him drove crazy asking him do you see 2 lines?? HAAHHA I will test on thursday if af does not show her face.

xx

Super: I'll test with you on Thursday! GL:thumbup:

Hi ladies,

xx

Super: I'll test with you on Thursday! GL:thumbup:

Yay!!:hugs: Deal! GL to you too my friend! xx

Fx Faith and Super!

needa: thank you for the gift. Much needed!

Bummed I didn't get to see the lunar eclipse last night as it was cloudy and snowing here. grrrrrrr. Next one is the year 2485 so.... I won't be seeing that one either. I'll have to watch videos of it today. The universe is so amazing!

Now that I'm done geeking out... ttc news. 2dpo now and my second half of the cycle madness has begun. I'm nauseous and my nipples are so sore I can't bear a shirt rubbing right now. I must be really sensitive to progesterone. I used to take the pill and also I was on depo at one point and they made my skin peel and I had migraines and lost a bunch of weight etc. Really nasty. So I wonder if my body just reacts to the normal progesterone increase after O too. All I know is I hate it. lol. Haven't puked yet thank God, but haven't had breakfast either so...

Supposed to make peanut brittle with my mom today. She gives it as her gifts for the neighbors at Christmas and they all look forward to it every year. She's been doing it for probably 15 years now and I like to help because I get to eat some then! lol.

Anyway ladies have a wonderful day

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I haven't had peanut brittle in years. My mom use to love the peanut patties you buy in the store.

Afm, I am sure I OV yesterday because my temp went up today. :happydance: But I am going to get one last dance in tonight. LOL

SUPER: Looks like I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines. AF got me 2 days early. :shrug: Quite unusual, but I know my body is still trying to adjust to its "new self" following the TR. I'm excited for the new month:thumbup:

GL to you and the other ladies in the TWW. I hope this is your month:flower:

Awww faith :hugs: sorry hun. Hopefully the new year will be good to us all!!

Fx to all that are waiting xx

AFM, 13dpo Not feeling much going on besides cramping, I have been feeling like af is coming for a while now. I will test on Thursday if af does not arrive. Fx for me! :)

Faith,sorry af got you,I have noticed since TR she has been sneeking up on me early and late some cycles.GL this cycle hun!

Super,FX for you!!

Ready&Adanma hoping you caught those eggs.

Needa,How are you doing?

AFM,I am on cd 10 so I have been busy bding.I think I should O around Christmas day.I also have a appt.with the gyn in the morning.So hoping he will run some tests if not I will gladly take a RE referral.I have not even had a whiff of a BFP so ready to get things moving just incase it turns out that we may need help conceiving.Either way I am just wanting to know.I have 2 more days of work then I should be off until the 3rd.I am ready to ring in the New Year with some sparkling white grape juice while I am in the 2ww.:haha:I Hope you ladies are having a great week.

Hi ladies...

Fam...did u have a hsg after your tr? Painful but worth it.

I am living large and feeling lazy as heck.....chilling with my boys as this is my holiday week with them. We are off to the movies tomorrow....
Hope everyone is great, and that u opened your babydust christmas gift from me, as well as rubbing my new ticker for all you TR gals for luck!!!

Hi Girls:flower:.
Sorry that i've been MIA but had alot going on with kids & other stuff(you know how it is). Christmas just 2 days away:happydance::happydance: I can't wait :cloud9:.
I'm 2DPO :coffee:& trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard not too lol:haha:.Christmas will keep me busy so shouldn't be too bad i hope:winkwink:.

I hope you're all doing great & all set for xmas:cloud9:.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Needa,I only had the hsg during my TR.He does it then to make sure they flow and if they don't he does more work.lol.He said they flowed good then. I guess they could have scarred up from surgery,but I have faith that they didn't and we will get out bfp soon.I am soaking up that baby dust you are spreading around!

AFM,I went to my gyn appt this morning.He is not worried just done my yearly and some routine blood work.He does want to do a hsg and SA in Feb.My insurance is crazy right now dropping some drs and adding others so he said it should be sorted out by then.He did seem excited to help get me preggo and was amazed that my scar was so small.So he may just be the dr for me.He was all about when I get preggo instead or if so that made me feel good.So overall nothing new,back to the bd marathon.

GL to all of our 2ww ladies and those trying to catch that egg too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->