TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Wow TTCbaby2011 that is confusing but interesting at the same time. Thank you for sharing this with us :)

Okay question: I see many of you ladies know your tube length ... How did you find out did your dr tell you or was it on your discharge papers ??? All I know is they took 2-3 cm off each tube whe
during the TL.

It was on my discharge papers and my TR doc. also told me my tube lengths.

Navy,I was only told my tube lengths after my TR.It is also on my TR post op paper work.Did they not tell you?

All the confusion over which lube is safe while ttc and which is not is mainly why I tried the baking soda it evens out your PH if its too acidic. Apperantly from what I read can also help conceive boys but I didn't care...healthy baby is all I wanted. LIke all of you.

My dr told me my lengths as well...5cm on right and 6cm on left. Are you concerned with your lenghts Anna?

Yeah I am concerned about the lengths and a little curious too. I am naturally and highly leveled acidic person(that's why I am on two different acidic medications to prevent having another hole burning through my stomach!!) which is healed now!!

I had the cut off lengths o my TL reports...both were under a cm. I am assuming they have to cut alittle extra off as the tissue is dead to re-attatch them?? Dr only told me ater TR that my lengths were great. Ask your Dr...they will know as it will be in the OR report.

Hey everyone,

Navy, my doctor told me my lengths and it was on my discharge papers too.

I think tomorrow when I go for my dr appt I will stop in records office an get a copy of my tubal reversal or report. Thanks ladies:)

My doctor told me my tube lengths as they weree wheeling me out of the OR cause I kept asking. I have 5cm on each side. My TL report said they took lss than a cm on eachside. Dead tissue has to be cut away during the TR. It's a good idea to check the lenghts but I beleive all that is needed is 2cm. You start out with approx. 10cm.

Girls I want so badly to catch up with you all but being limited to my phone really makes it difficult. I'm trying to check in as often as I can. There are so many new people and I love it!

Karen I know I told u on your journal but big congrats!!

My doc told me and also put it on my report. I was told you need 4 cm to be able to conceive. I know of people with shorter tubes who have gotten pregnant though. Mine are 4.5 on one side and 6.5 on the other.

Okay so I'm intrigued by the baking soda and I may just try it. I usually take baking soda baths once a week anyway, but I'll try it I think. I was googling ph and fertility etc yesterday and I found a lot of odd things like eggwhites in your who-ha.... I wasn't so sure about that one. My husband about crapped his pants laughing when I told him about it. I would think it may be a bit of a turn off to see your woman putting eggs in her vagina...? Hey if it works I guess...

In totally unrelated news: We bought a chrysler town and country and I LOVE it! It's got leather seats with heat and power doors and hatch and dvd and gps and it can save all my settings and all my hubby's and we just have to push the button and it will change over! I LOVE it! It's so easy now to drop Ian off at school and pick him up, plus there is so much room! We won't have to worry about cramming everyone in especially once we have a baby. Now we just need a bigger home! lol

Adanma

:dance:
My doc told me and also put it on my report. I was told you need 4 cm to be able to conceive. I know of people with shorter tubes who have gotten pregnant though. Mine are 4.5 on one side and 6.5 on the other.

Okay so I'm intrigued by the baking soda and I may just try it. I usually take baking soda baths once a week anyway, but I'll try it I think. I was googling ph and fertility etc yesterday and I found a lot of odd things like eggwhites in your who-ha.... I wasn't so sure about that one. My husband about crapped his pants laughing when I told him about it. I would think it may be a bit of a turn off to see your woman putting eggs in her vagina...? Hey if it works I guess...

In totally unrelated news: We bought a chrysler town and country and I LOVE it! It's got leather seats with heat and power doors and hatch and dvd and gps and it can save all my settings and all my hubby's and we just have to push the button and it will change over! I LOVE it! It's so easy now to drop Ian off at school and pick him up, plus there is so much room! We won't have to worry about cramming everyone in especially once we have a baby. Now we just need a bigger home! lol

Adanma

HAHA yeah egg whites in the vjay does not sound to HOT! congrats on the new van Its so funny what we get excited over as moms I remember when I got my town and country I never thought I would be a mini van mom but I have to say i love my van and will never go back to a car!

Morning ladies:) just popping in got to get my girls ready and myself ready for my appt this morning.... I will post more later.

Adanma- Yay for a new mini van :)

Hey ladies,

Adanma, yep that what I thought when I heard about the eggwhites. I was afraid of the bacteria too. But that is just me. Congrats on the new van.

Mommax3, yes as mothers we do get excited over different things. I got excited once of some new cookward.:shrug:

Hey ladies,

Adanma, yep that what I thought when I heard about the eggwhites. I was afraid of the bacteria too. But that is just me. Congrats on the new van.

Mommax3, yes as mothers we do get excited over different things. I got excited once of some new cookward.:shrug:

Ready you have some big stuff to be excited for now :happydance: God is Good

Hi All :) hope everyone is having a good Thursday. I'm doing okay...just have a wicked headache that just won't go away(5th day of this). Dr appt went okay..dr was happy with my weight loss but is concerned that I might have another ulcer from weight loss and high acid.had to go for blood work to check vitamin levels and CBC.

Navy: I hope everything comes back a-okay!:thumbup:

afm, I FINALLY got a positive opk today (CD17) at 2pm:happydance::happydance: so, dh and I had a little afternoon nap:haha: I told him to be ready for tonight, tomorrow morning, tomorrow nap, tomorrow night etc.:haha:...until the opk turns neg. his comment was "no complaints here"...I'm going to use the pre-seed tonight, followed by "legs in the air"

Oooh, I loved finally seeing a + opk! I've been living a POAS addicts dream! :blush:
I have officially pee'd on 31 IC opks & 4 CB smileys since CD7...:dohh: I just had NO idea when I was ovulating. Well, I feel like I have accomplished something today:bodyb:

Hope everyone else is doing well today!:flower:

So umm I have puked twice in the past 30 mins....all I have to say is peanut M&M's don't taste or feel good coming back up!!!

Sounds great Navy, when are you testing?? :)

I'm trying to convince DH to go get a test or take me since I can't drive....if I am preggo I would be 4 week tomorrow!!! DH wants me to wait until AF is late(AF due Sunday)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->