TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well I am pretty sure the witch is on her way my thighs are killing me happens every month it's like the one thing that never changes besides the brake out!! but as the saying goes your not out until AF shows!!

Fam~ your too funny ....baking soda train:haha: But i am right there with ya the two new things i will do is start temping again (Once i get a new BTT) and the baking soda finger!!!

If i find anything for a link i will posted it up for everyone and Ready and Reeds if they don't mind can let us know if it's close to the link they saw.

Okay this is what I just found on (in-gender.com)

Baking Soda Finger-->-->

This is for women who can’t do baking soda douche because of susceptibility to infections, but still want to raise there pH before bd. An hour before bd make sure your hands are clean and then you wet the tip of your finger (some say middle finger is easier) then dip it in baking soda. Then, sit down on the toilet and insert your finger with the baking soda and pull out. If tested right away your cm should go from low to high (4.5 to 7-8) and stay that way for up to four hours. You might be able to smell the baking soda, but it shouldn’t burn or hurt. Big thing to remember is to make sure not to actually touch your cervix. It has been said that it would burn pretty badly if you did. -->-->

How to use egg whites or Pre-seed-->-->

Egg whites have the best sway over pre-seed. So please if you want the very best sway choose egg whites with a pH of 9-9.9. Please make sure you buy pasterized eggs (or you can pastrize them yourself)

Egg whites: Goal pH of egg whites is 9-9.9 and the fresher the egg the better the pH.
Normal pH of egg whites:-->-->

Pasteurized from real egg separated whites 8-10+
Pasteurized egg whites from box (with additives) 8-9
Powered egg whites 6.5
Farm fresh eggs- never refrigerated, non-pasteurized, separated 9-9.9-->-->

The pH of the egg whites is extremely important. If your egg whites don't have a pH between 9-9.9 then you either need to lower the pH (if it is a 10) or use a different egg (if it is unpasteurized-then you can pasteurize it yourself)

Egg White Mix Recipe: How to lower pH :-->-->

First check real EW pH. If it is less than 10 then you don’t need to do this. ….Using a fork gently mix: a little preseed with your egg whties. pH of this mixture should be 9.

How to raise pH:
2 weeks before attempt wash egg shells in soap and water. Place in eggs either in a glass bowl or other non-plastic container and let them sit in there for a two weeks.

Egg whites can provide a mucus-like environment which is sperm friendly. Take an egg out of the fridge set it on the counter for approximately 1 hour, so it can reach room temp. Before DTD, crack open the egg separate the yolk from the white then check pH of egg white; and then insert the room temperature white gently into your vagina. Worried about bacteria? Pasterize your eggs yourself!

This info found here: https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm-->-->

Pre-seed mix (this does not have as good of sway as ew.. please consider ew first)
Pre-seed has a pH of 7. To ttc a boy you need at least a pH of 8. To raise pH of pre-seed place pre-seed in a paper cup. Then mix about 4 pinches of baking soda in with it by stirring. The pre-seed might change colors to white but it still should have the same consistency. Check pH of pre-seed to make sure it is an 8. Suck up pre-seed with dropper and use as needed.

Fam, do you normally have sore bbs this early before af? Because I had all the af like feelings.

navy, the first one seems right. I don't:shrug:know about egg whites. Sounds messy. But a lady on another thread tried it once.

Ready,yes I have had sore bbs every month since my TR.They may even hurt alittle worse this time,they do seem to be a little fuller this cycle they are trying to escape out of my bra.lol

Navy,thanks for the info,but I think if DH found out I had egg white down there he would freak!:haha:

AFM,I forgot earlier,prolly because he woke me up after 2 hrs sleep.My DR called and said all blood work came back normal after it was high the last time.I was thinking well duh fasting will do that.I asked him about him prescibing clomid with no monitoring and he said there was a very low chance that I would overstimulate,but if I felt more comfortable I could come in to see him if I decided to take it.So I don't know.Thinking I may wait and see how the hsg goes which doesn't look like it will be until early March.So until then I am keeping everything crossed.

Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing?

Super- sorry to hear of your loss

Navy- sorry to hear ur son

Ready- my bb is not sore now but they sure was weeks be4 af which weird like right after ov. All i feel is af cramps

afm- i went to see general dr due to this cough since Christmas. It's bronchitis :(. I cough so much and so hard that i am sore all over :( he wrote me med codeine cough syrup(which he said is up to me if i wanna take it) I am pregnant I am not taking it. I will discuss this with OB tomorrow. i did do urine sample but the results will not be in till thurs or fri. THANK GOD i have OB apptment tomorrow. This man wasn't helpful at all. I will keep you all posted. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I have heard of the egg whites but really didn't like the thought of all that bacteria. I know there is a risk of bacteria with the baking soda as well but I felt safer with it since I was washing my hands with antibacterial soap and not recontaminating before I inserted into my vj.

I also know of 3 woman, myself included who have gotten a BFP while trying the baking soda. I know I am the only one with a boy but Karen and the other lady are yet to find out the sex. LOL

Floppy, codeine? Was he serious? Glad that he is not your ob/gyn!!

Reeds, I really want a girl so we will see. LOL But a boy would be nice too.

Good for u floppy on not taking the codeine. I saw on another thread a woman in the UK was taking codeine cause she was having ligament pain from her uterus stretchin. I was like WTF? That angers me,...

Fam,.....my boobs never hurt til after my TR as well..ODD eh

So are all u ladies off to buy out the arm in hammer...LOL...sending lucky soda dust to u all.

I did that once Karen and I had it closed...there was some controversy over it. And woman who didn't approve was very rude about it.

Reeds,I am not sure if its the same thread I read on it or not,but there was some people being very rude on there.That is why I searched it and couldn't really understand their problem.I did see somewhere that some ladies we doing it many times a day but can't remember why maybe they really wanted a boy.lol.

I did that once Karen and I had it closed...there was some controversy over it. And woman who didn't approve was very rude about it.

Be get on my nervous being rude because it is not their belief. Okay you don't approve or whatever just move on.:shrug:

Has anyone used Sylk and conceived? This will be my 3rd month TTC and using it.

Navy-Happy Anniversary! I hope you have had a blessed day!

Super- I'm so sorry for lost.:hugs:

Evening ladies!! What is Sylk ??? and DH and I have used Ultra Glide from Passion parties for the first few months but haven't used it in some time now.
OH Man...my hubby is funny...read below:
LOL i just told Dh i think we should try the baking soda method....DH says why would we do that?? I say to improve my CM and maybe give a a chance for a boy :) DH says oh okay when can we try that!!! LOL :haha:

Not long back. sigh... Well it's for sure this bean will not make it :(. Another scan today and still nothing. I had my levels done but results were not back by the time I went for my appointment. She said if my levels were not down today then I would have to go tomorrow and get a shot, incase it was in my tube to save it.

So I leave all heartbroken, knowing if I get this shot I can not ttc for 3 months..:( Why me?? What did I do?? My very 1st levels were 173, 2 days later 243, 2 days later 238. She said if levels go down then my body will flush itself out.

I just got a call from office and my levels are 153!!! which is great. No shot for me, well unless I have issues with levels going down. More bloods taken on Thursday to check again. So Of course I am very very sad that I will not be bringing this baby home with me, I knew from the begining it did not feel right.

I had my full week of tears, I am super happy my levels are decreasing on its own, and no shot means I can try again as soon as my body is done dealing with it all.

Super, BIG HUGs to you sweetie:hugs: I'm sorry this little one didn't make it:nope: It is good however to hear that your levels are going down on their own! It would add even more heartbreak to have to wait 3 months to try again! On a positive note, YOUR TR WORKED! That's great news! :thumbup: I hope next month brings you another BFP...and stays for 9 months. God bless:flower:

Morning Ladies :coffee:

Nothing new to report ... I am going to be a bump on a lilypad today!!! Have NO energy or motivation to do anything today. I do have a doctors appt tomorrow morning with barictric dr....it's my 3 yr check up! Yay me :)

I will check back in a bit to see how all you lovely ladies are doing ;) hope all have a nice day. :hug:

Sylk is a lubicant that as a ph of 4.5 -4.7. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it this month or not. Some sites say it is safe for :spermy:,but now I just found one that says its not. I read about ladies who have got pregnant while using it. I hate when one site or sites say something diffrent than others. It gets confussing!

The pH of Sylk is 4.7. The pH of the vagina is also around 4.7 for most of the month, although at the time of a woman's fertility period, the pH of the vagina can increase to around 7.0. This is average, "normal" range. A unique characteristic of female anatomy is that vaginal pH changes depending on the time of the month and the prevailing conditions.*

The moist nature of the vagina makes it a prime area for yeast and fungal-type growths, such as thrush, to develop. However, yeast and molds will not survive under acidic conditions and therefore will not develop in an area where the pH is at 4.7. In addition, sperm will not survive in such acidic conditions, thus the change from 4.7 to around 7.0 during the fertility period creates an atmosphere within which pregnancy can occur. Isn't nature amazing! The low pH outside of the fertility period also ensures that sperm does not survive and carry over into the fertile period.*

At a pH of 4.7, you can understand why SYLK is the best choice of personal lubricant. Many other lubricants have a pH of 7.0 and rely totally on the preservatives that are added to them to keep yeast and mold infections at bay.*

Is Sylk safe to use if you're trying for a baby?
You should not use any lubricant including Sylk if you are trying to conceive. The ph balance of Sylk (like most other lubricants) can affect the movement of sperm. When ovulation occurs, the ph balance in the vagina changes to around 7 which is a neutral ph state when pregnancy can occur.

I don't think I'm going to use it this time. I just don't understand how some women are getting pregnant when using it!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->