TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I sooo totally agree this whole cycle process does suck...
Watching Twilight and being lazy...lol wow where is everyone?? Hope everyone is having a good Friday:)

Ok I went and had the scan. Sorry it took me so long, but I had my grandson this afternoon and also my business phones were ringing off the hook. So my grandson just left.
Ok so when he did the scan, he saw a corpus lutem on the left which was rather large. (normal which I knew would be) Also he noticed that my uterine lining was pretty thick. Measuring 7 or 8 mm. There was no signs of fluid (blood) or inflammation of the tubes. What he said is that he thinks I am retaining some tissue somewhere. It may be in my tube or in my uterus. He did not want to do a DNC as he thinks that if it is in the tube, a DNC isn't going to do anything. Also he can't rule out an ectopic, but he thinks it's very unlikely. We talked about methatrexate, but I don't want to jump the gun there. That is a pretty harsh medicine and I don't know if I am ready to do that yet. Nor did he really think we should either.
So right now it is a waiting game. He drew blood today and I should get those results tomorrow or Monday. Then he wants me to test again on Wed. and call his office with the results and then we go from there.
He was glad that I am staying on top of this. I don't like that I have to wait, but I am glad that tubes are ok! At least for now.
Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts! I will definately keep you posted.
He also said that if I have any severe pain or bleeding or light headed feelings, to go straight to the ER. But I hope and pray I don't have to.

Also while I was in there I asked him about the tube lengths and about the whole conception thing. He said that really doesn't matter. When he does IVF, the embryo is a 3 to 5 day embryo (years ago, it used to be a 2 day embryo) and that it usually "hangs out" until it is good and comfy in there and implants. He said that is is the health of the tube/tubes that matter.
So it made me feel a little better knowing my "theory" was wrong. This was one time I didn't mind being wrong.
I hope everyone is ok and :hugs: to all!

Navy- on sites that I looked at the frist day is when you are fully bleeding.

I used the clear blue easy ovulation test for the frist time today and I got my O:)!!! They are so much easier to read. I used it along with my OPK test strip to make sure I reading them right.

I used the clear blue easy ovulation test for the frist time today and I got my O:)!!! They are so much easier to read. I used it along with my OPK test strip to make sure I reading them right.

Hi TTC:) that's good to know...I'm not fully but I am catching a spot here and there....thinking this is AF but that she is taking her sweet time to fully come out of hiding!!!! I have a Scentsy meeting to go to tonight @ 7 pm.I will be back on when I get back home and get my girls in bed.

That looks way easier to read then others, nobody can really miss read the :) maybe next month I will try those. hopefully there wont be a next month

I use those too,I love them I had so much trouble trying to decide if my lines were dark enough on the ics.This cycle I used the smileys and ics.I would wait until I got a sort of dark line on the ic then start using the smileys.I know they cost more but they saved me my sanity.

Navy,I guess I was wrong I thought you were saying you had flow then only spotting.I have days that I will have flow then nothing but spotting until the next day but yours sounds nothing like that.I like 14 dpo so much better.So does that mean I can cross everything back up for you?GL Are you testing again soon?

Ok I went and had the scan. Sorry it took me so long, but I had my grandson this afternoon and also my business phones were ringing off the hook. So my grandson just left.
Ok so when he did the scan, he saw a corpus lutem on the left which was rather large. (normal which I knew would be) Also he noticed that my uterine lining was pretty thick. Measuring 7 or 8 mm. There was no signs of fluid (blood) or inflammation of the tubes. What he said is that he thinks I am retaining some tissue somewhere. It may be in my tube or in my uterus. He did not want to do a DNC as he thinks that if it is in the tube, a DNC isn't going to do anything. Also he can't rule out an ectopic, but he thinks it's very unlikely. We talked about methatrexate, but I don't want to jump the gun there. That is a pretty harsh medicine and I don't know if I am ready to do that yet. Nor did he really think we should either.
So right now it is a waiting game. He drew blood today and I should get those results tomorrow or Monday. Then he wants me to test again on Wed. and call his office with the results and then we go from there.
He was glad that I am staying on top of this. I don't like that I have to wait, but I am glad that tubes are ok! At least for now.
Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts! I will definately keep you posted.
He also said that if I have any severe pain or bleeding or light headed feelings, to go straight to the ER. But I hope and pray I don't have to.

Also while I was in there I asked him about the tube lengths and about the whole conception thing. He said that really doesn't matter. When he does IVF, the embryo is a 3 to 5 day embryo (years ago, it used to be a 2 day embryo) and that it usually "hangs out" until it is good and comfy in there and implants. He said that is is the health of the tube/tubes that matter.
So it made me feel a little better knowing my "theory" was wrong. This was one time I didn't mind being wrong.
I hope everyone is ok and :hugs: to all!

Jonnanne, please keep us posted. I wish all the best for you and I will pray for you.

BTW love your profile pic you guys looks really nice.

Wow...Joanne, wishing u good health and hoping they can get to the bottom of this issue without harsh medical intervention.

YAY baby2011 for the smiley face.

Good Morning ladies,

So I went by walmart this morning on my way home from work and bought the 3 pack of frer's.I had held my pee for 4 hours at work which is hard for me.lol.I tested and got excited there was 2 lines but the second had no color at all.So I thought I got a bad test and used another with the same sample and the same thing happened.Is this what everyone calls a evap?I don't buy these often and now I have wasted 2.I have used these before and never had this happen.Its just my luck to pick up a crappy box.I feel a little better knowing I used my $2 coupon on them lol ,also took a ic and BFN.So I guess I will test later in the weekend.

Navy,waiting patiently for the test result,lol.Some how I got off work tonight so no sleep for me today I will be stalking you.GL hun!!

Hi Fam! I figured I'd pop in over here since I haven't seen you in the other TR thread. I had the same thing happen...thought it was an evap and now I'm finally getting a faint line. It's actually taken me 4 days past AF time to get this faint line.....but it's there, I think. I posted a pic in the other thread. I would definitely test again cause you just might see a faint line. :flower:

Hi to ya other TR ladies! I've posted here a few times before my TR surgery, but usually hang out in the other TR thread. Good luck to all those TTC and to those of us who got our BFPs!!! :hugs:

Oh! I love the smileys! I used these too for the first time this month along with IC's. It was fun to see the smiley come up...I was so excited you would have thought I had a + hpt....:haha: I bought mine for a good price on Amazon:thumbup:

Anyway, you better get to BD'ing. :happydance:

Faith,I buy mine on amazon too.Best price I have found and got to love that 2day shipping.

Jasmine,Congrats hun,I will have to go check out you pic!!:happydance:

hey girls!!
I'm Bethany:) 29 and ttc after tr...had surgery Feb 16th last year..Had my cycle starting around the 20th and was preggo in march but mc'd on Easter sunday:( Then got preggo again in May and mc'd AGAIN in early July...Nothing since then but believing this IS THE month!!!!!
I'm 8DPO and I'm a POASA!!! I just ordered some IC's and as soon as those lil darlings come I'll be getting busy!!!! AF due the 13th...so praying she doesn't show ugly face for the next year!!!
Any one get BFP's after TR???? Anyone 8DPO and having weird symptoms?!?!?!
loads of :dust:

hey girls!!
I'm Bethany:) 29 and ttc after tr...had surgery Feb 16th last year..Had my cycle starting around the 20th and was preggo in march but mc'd on Easter sunday:( Then got preggo again in May and mc'd AGAIN in early July...Nothing since then but believing this IS THE month!!!!!
I'm 8DPO and I'm a POASA!!! I just ordered some IC's and as soon as those lil darlings come I'll be getting busy!!!! AF due the 13th...so praying she doesn't show ugly face for the next year!!!

Welcome Bethany,yes we have quiet a few preggo ladies here.I am sure they will chime in later.GL

hey girls!!

Hey there Bethany. I am Sandi 34 had my TR in April 2009. Had 3 early losses before gettting a sticking bean with my July 2010 cycle. Progestrone dropping to soon was the cause for my mcs. I got my BFP at 10dpo. Now expecting a little boy due April 12. Good luck. FX this is your cycle!:hugs:

Hi Bethany my name is kristina Im 28 I had my TR 10/5/10 I have yet to get any BFP but many woman on here are getting theres :) At least you know you can get preggo, FX you get your BFP this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->