TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

thanks reeds but why would I HAVE them and then have them go..I mean today is totally diff from the last 8 days... it's esp a red flag w/ the BAD nausea yest and day before ... I'm emotional and can't know why...like 1 hr ago I was pumped..now I'm bloo :sad2:
idk, can't change anything at this point...

WElll, I CAN change my attitude which I need to do. I HAVE MORE THAN LOTS of things/people in my life to be thankful for...I need to knock it off..phew, I think I feel better:)

TTC is very emotional and every month I just knew I was pregnany Af would show. Darn her. FX she stays away for you.

thanks girl...funny how w/ my 1st 3 I didn't necessarily WANT to be preggers..was a wild and crazy girl...and the Good Lord thought THEN would be a good time...NOW, I love Truth and have settled onto the straight and narrow, and I WANT to be prego and I'm not...HOLY crap this is emotional rollercoaster hour for bethany...I need a cigarette lol
thanks for encouragment~it's seriously GREAT to know there IS support for all freak out situations...you rock!!
:hug:

Reeds she told me to take it CD 3-7.

tater....TTC is so emotional and can be very stressful. I've been so bummed that I haven't been able to TTC but 2x/s since TR but them sometimes I'm thankful that i don't have to go thru all that wait and worry. I'm worring myself to death over this one shot. I've been totally pumped about it and so sure that this is gonna be our month since I just had that HSG. I'm hoping my tubes just needed a little cleaning.

i guess I don't know what's going on w/ the tubes..people are getting shots, taking meds, going to doc?? how do ya'll need to know that YOU NEED the doc??
It's emotional you are right it's crazy...
I'm praying that your shot(even though idk what it was for)works and you get your :bfp: keep us posted!!!!!!!!!
:dust:

thanks girls!!!!! I'm having tears RIGHT now...my boys are outside sled sliding and I'm here, being emotional all over myself..I was POSITIVE THIS was THE month when I woke up this a.m. and now here we are 4:30 and I'm nearly positive It's not...I can't even take this anymore...I KNOW I can get preg..at least enough to lose the babies, so why can't I get preg to carry one..I don't know,,,,yes I AM freaking out and only 10DPO..but I feel sooooo fine today...how can 1 day be so sickly and icky and a day like today I'm SOOOO fine??? I don't wanna be so fine...Oh, I'm crazy....
just feels like the preg feeling shut off....if it's my brain willing it to be, then it wouldn't just stop....b/c I wanted to be prego 5 days ago, 3 days ago, yesterday and STILL today..IDK, I'm sorry, I just really needed to release..
I don't wanna break down to DH...
Thanks for listening mama's!!!

Tater, LACK of symptons is a good thing:thumbup: I hear repeatedly of women with no symptoms getting their BFP and the women with a long list are BFN! Don't give up! It ain't over till AF shows up:hugs:

well, that does give me some hope..just wondering why I seemed to have all these sympt's and then NOTHING...I guess I just needa CHILL the chill out and stop over obsessing...just wanting this,,,I know I'm not the only..I need to stop acting like a:brat:
thanks for all your goodness and sweet, kind words...
Hopefully those IC will come SOON, tomorrow would be ideal and I can start..even though prbably early..am 10DPO 2mrw and tests are 25m/iu or ium or miu IDK ..but you get what I'm saying...Thanks again girls!!!:hugs:

Navy- on sites that I looked at the frist day is when you are fully bleeding.

I used the clear blue easy ovulation test for the frist time today and I got my O:)!!! They are so much easier to read. I used it along with my OPK test strip to make sure I reading them right.

Oh! I love the smileys! I used these too for the first time this month along with IC's. It was fun to see the smiley come up...I was so excited you would have thought I had a + hpt....:haha: I bought mine for a good price on Amazon:thumbup:

Anyway, you better get to BD'ing. :happydance:

Thanks Faith, I think I'll have to try and buy them off of Amazon since they are cheaper!

hey girls!!
I'm Bethany:) 29 and ttc after tr...had surgery Feb 16th last year..Had my cycle starting around the 20th and was preggo in march but mc'd on Easter sunday:( Then got preggo again in May and mc'd AGAIN in early July...Nothing since then but believing this IS THE month!!!!!
I'm 8DPO and I'm a POASA!!! I just ordered some IC's and as soon as those lil darlings come I'll be getting busy!!!! AF due the 13th...so praying she doesn't show ugly face for the next year!!!
Any one get BFP's after TR???? Anyone 8DPO and having weird symptoms?!?!?!
loads of :dust:

:hi: Welcome,good luck and congrats on your TR! Sorry for your losses :hugs:
Fam-Sorry AF showed up hope you get your :bfp: next month!

can any of my TR girls help me out w/ WHY you went to the doc??? I haven't read this whole thread..plan on getting really into it tonight..
just curious..someone posted she got her tubes cleaned out?? and what makes you think that you need that..??
many of you even know how much tube got removed, or fixed back up..I'm totally ignorant...did I go into this surgery blind, or w/ less thought of maintaince ?? I figured I'd gettem untied and that was that...
SHould I go and see my doc???

Girls I'm real nervous about this clomid business. I've heard good and bad things about it. I'm pretty sure I O on my own. I'm doing opks this cycle to confirm and I should know in the next day or so. So do you think it is too much to do 100mg to start with instead of the normal 50? I'm questioning this because it is my general prac. that is giving it to me not a FS or GYN. I think she is just doing whatever she can to help cause she's such a sweetie. I know I'm gonna take baby asprin with it. I just want some input

Welcome NEW PEOPLE!!!! I'm Tally, 32 TR 3/6/10 5cm ea side. HSG 12/10/10 open tubes. Only TTC 2mo so far cause dh is in the Army and deployed. Preparing for our one and only shot for 9 more months in Feb.[/QUOT

I'm sure the other ladies has already answered your question, I just wanted to wish you good luck!!

Girls I'm real nervous about this clomid business. I've heard good and bad things about it. I'm pretty sure I O on my own. I'm doing opks this cycle to confirm and I should know in the next day or so. So do you think it is too much to do 100mg to start with instead of the normal 50? I'm questioning this because it is my general prac. that is giving it to me not a FS or GYN. I think she is just doing whatever she can to help cause she's such a sweetie. I know I'm gonna take baby asprin with it. I just want some input

Welcome NEW PEOPLE!!!! I'm Tally, 32 TR 3/6/10 5cm ea side. HSG 12/10/10 open tubes. Only TTC 2mo so far cause dh is in the Army and deployed. Preparing for our one and only shot for 9 more months in Feb.

I'm sure the other ladies has answered your questions, I just wanted to wish you good luck!!

can any of my TR girls help me out w/ WHY you went to the doc??? I haven't read this whole thread..plan on getting really into it tonight..
just curious..someone posted she got her tubes cleaned out?? and what makes you think that you need that..??
many of you even know how much tube got removed, or fixed back up..I'm totally ignorant...did I go into this surgery blind, or w/ less thought of maintaince ?? I figured I'd gettem untied and that was that...
SHould I go and see my doc???

I am sure some of the other ladies can answer your ?s better than I but I will give it a shot.

I have noticed TR ladies go to the dr quicker than ladies who have never been preg.I think mostly because they have already had children and get worried if it doesn't happen quickly.Thats how I am feeling now.

I found out my tube lengths from my TR dr after my surgery.So if you don't have yours you could check with your dr.

HSG is a test to make sure your tubes are open,as they can scar up from surgery.I have heard and believe it can flush out small blockages.Alot of ladies have said they have got that BFP shortly after this test.

Since it is coming up on a year since your TR.I would say yes I would see a dr just to get the all clear and put your mind at ease.But that is just my opinion.GL to you!!

thanks fam!!! Seriously-thanks!!! SO, w/ the HSG(what is that stand for?) and what is the procedure like...is it painful? I feel like I don't know anything...I considered my doc to be a great man...was VERY sweet and caring but feel like IDK ANY of this stuff YOU girls talk about...He never mentioned to me anything except WHEN YOU gget your :bfp: come and see us for bloodwork..which I have done b/c had 2 mc's...once we find out that this is or isn't the mo...I may need to make appt...also need to start researching if my DH's med for high cholesterol is causing any ill effects to our TTC
thanks again Girl!!!
:dust:
:hug:

Ladies where are you??I am trying to explain this and I have not had it done yet.LOL

Hysterosalpingogram is where they put dye through a small tube into your uterus to make sure they are not blocked.These wonderful ladies have said that if you do have a small blockage or if they are completely blocked it is painful others have said it was just uncomfortable.When I get mine I am going to assume it is going to be very painful and well if it happens not to be well that would be great.LOL

hmmm...thanks!!! well, if this isn't :bfp: month probably will consider calling the doc pretty quik..thank for info...I would NEVER have known:shrug:
I'm going to google if my DH's meds could be a factor...sure, would rather NOT b preggers than lose again, but frustrating come up w/ NOTHING each month since July...he has high cholesterol and has a hard time eh-hmmm, NOT "going" so the doc gave some meds to prolong bd time...it's fine..will do the job, but mama wants some pleasure too ya know?!?!?! It's worked BUT if it's causing sperm flow to be limited I can do w/ out penetration pleasure until bean sticks!!
Thanks again darlin~appreciate it greatly:)
truckloads of :dust:

tater....the norm is to have a HSG about 6 months to a year after your TR to see if the tubes are blocked or not. I begged for one early from my Dr and had one in april. It was painful for me but mine were open. I got pg the next month but sadly it was a mc. Then the next reg cycle I had that I was able to ttc I got pg.....who knows but it worked for me. GL girl an no ?? is ever stupid...ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->