TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

w/ temping are you noticing that CM is increasing as temp is dropping...this is my 1st mo of temps and it's sooo botched I'm not going to be able to tell anything THIS time...nexy cycle yes, but not this one:( so was just curious what your noticing since temps don't tell you about O until After the fact..?

Let me see if I can find a way to post my chart in here for you...My temps are lower this month than last month, but they are following the exact same pattern. Mine are a little erratic during AF, but after AF, they flatten and then only go up after O.

Okay, hopefully this will work, Tater...

Go here:

You can take a look at my chart at the following web address:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32c2b4

Okay, Tater...I have no idea what I am doing...I think I got it...I downloaded to PDF. Hope you can open this!

Attachments

• chart-1.pdf
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
w/ temping are you noticing that CM is increasing as temp is dropping...this is my 1st mo of temps and it's sooo botched I'm not going to be able to tell anything THIS time...nexy cycle yes, but not this one:( so was just curious what your noticing since temps don't tell you about O until After the fact..?

By the way, it's normal for your temp to drop right before O. As long as it goes up after, you're good!

I just took an OPK and it was negative...but the line was almost as dark as the control, so I am going to test again about 7 or 8 o'clock tonight and I won't be surprised if it will be positive by then. If it is, I am doing the baking soda and then attacking my hubby.

I think TTC did SMEP...may be wrong about that..but pretty sure she did!!! we are doing smep this cycle:thumbup:
COME ON SMEP!!!!!!

Dh says he wants a shirt that says I heart SMEP!!!:haha:

Your right Tater I did!!! :happydance:

Sago I hope you don't mind I looked at your chart as well...your last few temps are really flat. Have you checked your thermometer??

I tried to the pillow thing...well ACTUALLY DH was the footstool!!! haha, so we did it for about 10ish min...From SMEP now on I'll be using the pillow so we don't skimp on the time..

Got your chart Sag...but it's foreign to me...CD 5 was a big drop, then CD6 was up..so is that b/c AF was done??? where do you see O in that??? I just need more practice at it...and how'd you get the color/number chart on ff..I think that'll be helpful, I don't have that and want it
:hug:

TTC, did you have beta's at the doc today?!?!?!? Can't wait to hear how your feeling!!!!!!
:hugs:

Here are my charts...my temps are always all over the place but FF shows when you O after a temp shift. Mine took 5 days to determine O

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd397

ugh, that stinks:( I'm sorry to hear that...that's not very old...what kind of cancer? Hope it was a quick and painless time rather than a long and hard time for him

I can't read that chart..not just yours, any really, I just can't see where you see the O is...I see a major drop and then a major rise from one day to the next..but I'm just not proficient at it yet to actually read it:(

He had renal cancer. He went quickly and in little pain. They were keeping him comfortable. He was up walking and talking 3 days ago and now he is gone.

Where the red dotted line is where FF had guessed I O'd it will put in a solid crosshair when it can dtermine it easily however since my temps were all over the place it had a hard time. WIth my temps up and down like that is also what gave me the idea there was a prgestrne problem my body was having a hard time keeping it up.

it IS crazy to know/see/be w/ someone like right before they pass...makes it very surreal one day being around them, the next day the idea of them being NOT there...this is just a temporary time though here on this earth...we were born to die and in the middle enjoy the beauty around us....a "close to home" death helps make us grateful for each moment!!!!I'll be praying for you girl and your family and his :hugs:

OK, thanks, I'm going to go back and give it another look see!!!

OK, I'm seeing (what I'm thinking) that you O'd on day 11 of that cycle..is that right? AND, this IS my 1st mo charting/temping~but mine are also like crazy...so I'm reallllly starting to think more progesterone problem...I am sooo going to take your advice on the creme, you said you started about 7DPO, I'm going to copy cat that JUST in case there IS a Bfp in a couple of weeks, so there's NO chances..rather be safe than sorry:)
thanks for all of that info!!!!

TTC, did you have beta's at the doc today?!?!?!? Can't wait to hear how your feeling!!!!!!
:hugs:

I will know tomorrow what they are. I can't wait to get the results! I have been very tired today, but other than that I feel fine! Thanks for asking!:hugs:

why do they makes us WAIT?? We are woman and need to know right away...Gosh!!!

Well let us know girl!!!!

I will!!! My TR doc is making go evey week to have blood work done until the 24th of Feb. And I hate waiting!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->