TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

WOW! ladies I feel like I have been gone a whole month lol I did notice the ladies were not on here much or at all but I would have never guessed they totally up and left. i barely even post so im not sure what I could have done, oh well im not gonna get my panties in a bunch over crazy nonsense I have my own baby making drama to worry about lol.I hope I can be part of this cool club if you dont mind :) I just like having others who are in my shoes to talk to :)

MOMMA, you soooo crack me up :rofl:...we sound very similar!!! LOVe it!!!!
I wouldn't have either...I hate bunched up panties...and I'm def making my own baby making drama...OH MY GAWSH COULD this be the month...AHHHHh I don't feel preggers:( YET:)
Come join the "club" :rofl: on the new site, a fresh free start for us peace loving baby making hippies!!!!!
Love ya girl!!! you feeling better!?!?!?!

Cross posting on threads and talking about other members is not on and if need be both threads in question will be closed. I'd rather not do that though so let's agree to disagree and move on please.

Hi ladies, really sorry to gatecrash your thread, came across it while looking for some answers.. wonder if anyone could give me a glimmer of hope.. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago in march 2009 after my 5th c-section I have 5 children from a previous relationship, my children are 14, 13 9, 7 and 2 I have remarried a man who has no children and is a fantastic father to my 5 children, I had my tubes tied in 2009 as thought was for the best with having had 5 c-sections, the day I had my 5th c-section, although planned turned out to be an emergency c-sec as went into labour at 37 weeks.. surgeon explained as it was emergency he didnt have time to tie tubes as planned, I begged him, he said as my body was still in good condition and didnt have much scaring or any complications at all in any of my sections and would happily perform more on me, he couldnt do it.. I cried and begged, and he did it (silly me).. so.. I now have remarried the man of my dreams and we would love a baby, just 1 together.. ANYWAY top and bottom of it is will ANY surgeon reverse my tubal tie after having 5 previous sections? sorry for the essay, just dont know where else to turn a consultation will cost us £500 and before pulling the money out would like some advice as would seem a shame to pay the money just to be told,,, no way, no how!! Thankyou for reading :kiss:

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone....I see there are something going on but I have no clue what this is all about...and I think it's better I stay in the dark!!!

So this cycle I believe will be a bust for me...I made an appt with my fertility dr(it is on March 21st)....had another seizure yesterday....headaches are gone but I am still a little tired and drained for it.

TTCbaby2011- how is your baby bean doing and how are you feeling??

Mommax3, sagapo- how are you ladies doing??

Tater- hope the spotting leads to a BFP sweetie

Okay I will pop in again soon....this week will be crazy for me...I have dr's appts. and my hubby deploys very soon for months. I also have my business to run....for those who would like to check my business out here is my website
https://annalovescandles.scentsy.us

Gamma- I am solo very sorry I missed you....hi and welcome:) I am Anna. Been TTC for almost a year now....no baby yet!! I will have to go back and read you post before I can offer any advice.

Gemma I think you will probably just have to find some drs and talk to them. I do not see why not as long as ur uterous and everything is in good shape. I haven't had any csections so I am not sure but maybe some of the other ladies can help...I know that one lady on here has had 3 csections...Good luck

Gemma- I have had 3 c-sections....I was told by my Dr with my health that 4 would be the max for me....but as Reeds said you will need to talk to a obgyn or even a fertility Dr.
I hope you don't mind me asking but did you have any issues with your other pregnancies?? I wish you all the luck and hope you are able to find a good dr that will give you the answers you seek. I also hope you and your DH are able to have a baby together. Hugs to you :hugs:

Hi Gemma
I was told after my 3rd c-section 10 years ago not to have anymore children. However after remarriage I opted to explore my options for reversal as my husband has no children. The RE I went to checked everything before agreeing to do surgery months of testing, ultrasounds. The RE came to the conclusion that I was fine for one last try and performed "the DiVInci Robotic" surgery on me to avoid being cut open via the old c-section area, might I add I was also interested in IVF but RE said TR was better option for me. When Re was in there he said scar tissue was minimal which was good..
Sadly I had a miscarriage and ectopic after the TR but happily I am 12 weeks pregnant now after my long journey..(it actually took me 1.5 year to concieve, with 2 rounds of clomid and I am not that young 37 haha)

Good luck and check out a couple Re's before you make the choice!!

:happydance:
Hi everyone, I had my sterilisation reversed in 2008 after a long time on my own. My middle daughter is Autistic and hard work so another child after my 3rd really freaked me out. After meeting my hubby we spent along 2 years trying to decide to go for the TR or not. I eventually had it done 7th November, my AF came smack on time on the 10th which shocked me as I thought the op would have interferd with it. We were told to wait 4wks before ttc but we were feeling up to it and decided to go for it this cycle. I am now due my AF today but nothing and no sign of it either, i usually get pm symptons 3-4 days before and always on time. Today and for the last 2 days my bbs are really sore which could mean my AF coming or most likely the pains are in my head. What are the chances of bfp on 1st attempt???
Anyway, good luck to everyone trying.

Tammie this thread is now dead and gone but please feel free to move over to oyr thread called Just Chit Chatting. We are all TR gals there. Best of lucknand baby dust.

I'm new here, my hubby and I are going to the Dr on May 8th to see about a tubal reversal... I'm nervous and ready to know something. Any advice???

stmom welcome and I wish you the best of luck on your TR journey. Most of us ladies from this thread have moved over to this the Just Chit Chatting thread. Here is the link (I hope this works) https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/514810-just-chit-chatting.html

You should stop by and see all of the beautiful success stories!

I had completely forgot about this thread!! Wow its all so different now. Hope all you lovely tr mommas are doing well. XXX

I am 32 years old and have 4 kids from previous marriage. I met this guy who is younger than me and doesn't have kids of his own. We have been together for about 4 years and finally in October 2011 got my wish to get a tubal reversal. We have been trying I think too hard. Dr. even gave me Clomid but this is the last rx and don't have any more refills. We are hoping to finally get pregnant next month. So far I know I've had one chemical. My friend said that maybe it was a phantom pregnancy lol since I am just wanting it so bad :).

I'm new here, my hubby and I are going to the Dr on May 8th to see about a tubal reversal... I'm nervous and ready to know something. Any advice???

Everything will be alright just relax and good luck to you.

Rosie this thread is dead as a doornail but please feel welcome over to our TR thread called Just Chit Chatting. It's an awesome group of ladies

Hi ladies!! I'm 26 and had a tubal reversal in May and have not had any luck yet... I have considered Clomid but do not know alot about it I do not have insurance at the moment and I don't mind paying to go to the doctor but worried they would not give me the prescription. I think I want another baby so much that I over think it all... We have been trying for about 6 months and haven't had any luck.

Mccb I'm sure if you went to a fertility doctor they would give it to you. I've tried it several times. No one ever replies to this thread so you should come over to the link I've posted above. Lots of great glad there.

helllo. I'M new to this. I had my TL on 12/20/02. and then had my TR on 04/16/12. I felt like something was wrong why wasnt i getting pregnant? So i Spoke to my doctor and scheduled an Hsg. Let me say this, that was painful! The results were that my left tube is open and the right is closed. i was so upset. But the dr. said you still can have a baby its just gonna take some time to get to your dream! I've been taking fertility blend from gnc for the last 2 1/2 months. I'm trying to be positive! Any Ideas that may help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->