TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

POAS sag, it MAY be too early to tell but there HAS been times that a bfp has showed up on 9DPO...don't let me be pushy..haha, but I'm just thinking this is IT!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

what kind of CM have you been having!?
Todays dip in your temp COULD be the implant dip!!!!!!!!!

Just a note I have not called anyone in this thread sagpo so u may want to rephrase that.

POAS sag, it MAY be too early to tell but there HAS been times that a bfp has showed up on 9DPO...don't let me be pushy..haha, but I'm just thinking this is IT!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I am really hoping...I have never spotted like this so early...Oh, that would be wonderful...we'll see, eh?

I want to take a test...but if all the cramping is implantation, I probably won't get a BFP today...and seeing a negative would just bum me out...but I may start tomorrow with FMU. I certainly bought enough tests! Haha. I went to the Dollar General like you said!

Just a note I have not called anyone in this thread sagpo so u may want to rephrase that.

I don't know what you are talking about. I do not remember you saying anything negative about us in the other thread...but if you want to be in there and are taking up for them with that having gone on (you may want to read the whole thread from beginning to end to see what is so upsetting to all of us), you may as well have...Sorry, but that is just the way that I feel. I would have never bashed other ladies in a public forum the way they did to us. It's just nasty and mean and they keep latching onto the fact that they may have been ignored to try and excuse that behavior...but there simply is no excuse. If you have read it all, and still think it was okay to talk about us that way, then please don't post in here anymore...we don't need the negativity...after all, we are trying to have babies over here.

Now, we are moving past this in this board. I have asked you all not to post in here again about this mess and I am not posting in your new thread...I said all I needed to say...and had a RIGHT to after reading the nasty posts by the other ladies in their new thread. If you want to post in here about TTC, then please, by all means....do that. But, we're not talking about this anymore in here. OKAY?

I am really hoping...I have never spotted like this so early...Oh, that would be wonderful...we'll see, eh?

I want to take a test...but if all the cramping is implantation, I probably won't get a BFP today...and seeing a negative would just bum me out...but I may start tomorrow with FMU. I certainly bought enough tests! Haha. I went to the Dollar General like you said!

the DG does have the better value..not even knowing it I went to Walmart AND CVS to get (on purpose) 2 diff tests b/c I ALWAYS use the DG ones ...I bought the equate and the CVS brand and they were EXACTLY the same..and MUCH more pricey...I was NOT real happy when I came home and they were the same as DG...

You're right, probably wouldn't get bFP..I just don't have any testing control!! LOL...FMU tomorrow DEFINITELY COULD show a bfp...you'd be 5days before af and that's what the tests are designed to do...

W/my last bfp I used the DG test and I tested 5days before Af and got a SUPER faint + then it went away...I was like WHHAATT!!!! Then tested the next day and it was darker and did NOT go away...just FYI:hugs:

holy crap! what the hell happened?!?! Im so sick I cant even see straight to read whats going on otherwise i would all I can make out is everyone left to another thread, who the hell is left now? good god! I really should not get sick Im always lost!

Oh momma, you are cracking me up!!! seriously LOL!!!!:rofl:

Yeah, there's apparently mucho drama :nope: and everyone is pissed for getting ignored or whatever...? and apparently I'm too outta control for them to handle..I've posted too much~they don't like to read all the stuff..it gets to be too much..out of the comfort zone or whatever..IDK,,

What's your sickness girl??? I'm Sorry you are sick..you kiddos were sick too weren't they..???
Now your temps are probably really screwed up:dohh: that sux...I am pretty sure mine are too...My temp was SO high today..not sure the thermo I have is dependable.?
What kind of thermo do you have?
sorry if this is too many q's right now:wacko:..don't worry bout answering them all...
Hope you feel better soon girl!!! prayers for you :hugs:

everything i saw about spotting@9DPO is basically pointing 2 implant:thumbup:...i even read that some girls were having it @5-6DPO and ended up w/ a bfp!!!
fx'd fo sho!!!!

holy crap! what the hell happened?!?! Im so sick I cant even see straight to read whats going on otherwise i would all I can make out is everyone left to another thread, who the hell is left now? good god! I really should not get sick Im always lost!

Oops..I meant to reply instead of thanking you...haha.

Did you get the PM I sent you with a link to their thread? Read it from beginning to end and you will see why we, the uninvited, were more than a little miffed. I was really stunned at the nasty things they said.

Feel better Momma!!! I am sorry you are sick!

I am going to watch Aliens in the Attic with my daughter...she stayed home from school today...she's sick too. Talk to you girls a little later!:hugs:

So there are 4 left here? That's unfortunate. I guess a group of 4 can be closer than a group of 20, right? I do think, though, that any negative posts on either thread might keep future members from wanting to participate- nobody should ever be afraid to ask their questions or voice their concerns.

I cant see myself possibly posting too much or acting like in 15...I think Ive posted maybe 20 times in the last few months Ive been a part of this board?

Wow Saga I was being very sincere in my words and I too have a right to my opinion and my own feelings. Like I said I never said one cross thing about anyone here. I have the right to be apart of as many threads as I want on bnb and so do the rest of you. It's a public forum and w can post where we'd like because after all this was 'OUR' thread to begin with. I'm only directing this at you because you are the pot calling the kettle black with your harsh words and grouping everyone together for what a few said...shame on you! I'll head on over to the other thread from now on.

You other ladies I really do wish you the best!

...boy, if I had wanted a bunch of catty BS in with my support, I would have joined the schools PTA and did it face to face.

hiya Dash!!!! How you feeling today girl!!!
I think there IS definitely truth to what you said for sure :friends: love it!!!

I post alot, but I kinda don't really care..LOL...I have TONS of q's~ always have and always will and I'm LOOOONG winded, always have been, always will be...and I also confuse SUUUPER easily so I Def AM guilty of asking things over and over..it takes a while to sink in:wacko: for me...wish it didn't, but it does.
i don't know that I act 15...I do "freak" out alot, but that term is used SOOO :hugs:loosely...If my kid or DH does something great!! I'll say I'm freaking out, if I'm stressing or upset, I'll say I'm "freaking" out....it's just my term that fits into everything LOL:haha:

I do love all the TR girls...REALLY, this is repetitive, but NOT sure HOW I would have made it through the last 1.5 cycles...I am grateful to have found this forum and more so this thread..I love you and the resta the girls and am happy where I am...:hugs:
loads of love!!!!!

well said fluterby and ad sagpo just so you know i personally not called anyone on this thread....i voiced my opinion that people will go wherever they feel comfortable and like fluterby said we can leave as many posts and threads as we want...i think if you have a problem with the other ladies then voice it to them as me andfluterby where just stating our opinons not to recieve or be accused by your harsh words.

Get feeling better soon momma and take care! You can read the pm Saga sent you to let you know whats going on.

hiya TTC!!!!
You feeling great today lil mama?!?!?!
oh and last night as I was trying to go to sleep I was praying for you, and I got to thinking, I posted that you maybe have a hard time relaxing b/c you have 3 lil men..but That was a mistake wasn't it...You have 4??? Right? I'm sorry to take away one of your fellas...I was thinking back to the pic and there were 3 on 1 side and the single guy all alone!!! The one UNhappy about his pic!!!!
Oops, sorry:blush:

:friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"