TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Tater and dash how are things going for you ladies today?
Tater I see that you can test in 2 days. I hope you get your :bfp: girl!!

I am going to watch Aliens in the Attic with my daughter...she stayed home from school today...she's sick too. Talk to you girls a little later!:hugs:

Have fun watching Aliens in the Attic with your daughter! Sorry to hear she is sick though!

hiya TTC!!!!
You feeling great today lil mama?!?!?!
oh and last night as I was trying to go to sleep I was praying for you, and I got to thinking, I posted that you maybe have a hard time relaxing b/c you have 3 lil men..but That was a mistake wasn't it...You have 4??? Right? I'm sorry to take away one of your fellas...I was thinking back to the pic and there were 3 on 1 side and the single guy all alone!!! The one UNhappy about his pic!!!!
Oops, sorry:blush:

:friends:

I'm feeling good! Yep, I have 4 lil men and it is very hard to relax around here. Thanks for the prayer!! :hugs:

thanks TTC!!! I feel UGH~NORMAL...I don't feel preggers at all...so we'll see.. I WILL test at 10DPO..I'm too big of a POASA to NOT!!! HAHA!!!!!!

I'm REAL cranky today, I mean REAL cranky..and Have a headache, other than that FINE...my temps have been up, but really proves NOTHING....

Thanks for asking girl!!!

hiya TTC!!!!
oh and last night as I was trying to go to sleep I was praying for you, and I got to thinking, I posted that you maybe have a hard time relaxing b/c you have 3 lil men..but That was a mistake wasn't it...You have 4??? Right? I'm sorry to take away one of your fellas...I was thinking back to the pic and there were 3 on 1 side and the single guy all alone!!! The one UNhappy about his pic!!!!

I'm feeling good! Yep, I have 4 lil men and it is very hard to relax around here. Thanks for the prayer!! :hugs:

That's what I got to thinking!!!! So, sorry i shorted you one..NOT fair :nope:
I bet it's hard to relax...DH taking good care of you!?!?!!??
:cloud9:

Well ladies, sorry to drag this on, but I thought I was entitled to my 2 cents right? Well I am so not for drama, I never was and I never will be. I try to get my 12yr old daughter to stay away from it! Anyways....If anyone of you would like to look at my profile and look at how many threads I post on, more some than others. I am not limited to my space on this forum. I have become friends with many of the ladies on this thread and other threads, I have a few here that I chat on other threads...So I hope you have not poisoned that for me. I do not feel I owe an explanation to anyone, but I feel this has been blown way out of proportion and we are not monsters!

Have good day!

hiya TTC!!!!

That's what I got to thinking!!!! So, sorry i shorted you one..NOT fair :nope:
I bet it's hard to relax...DH taking good care of you!?!?!!??
:cloud9:

He's trying to keep a eye on the boys for me so I want have to do so much and get stress.

Wow Saga I was being very sincere in my words and I too have a right to my opinion and my own feelings. Like I said I never said one cross thing about anyone here. I have the right to be apart of as many threads as I want on bnb and so do the rest of you. It's a public forum and w can post where we'd like because after all this was 'OUR' thread to begin with. I'm only directing this at you because you are the pot calling the kettle black with your harsh words and grouping everyone together for what a few said...shame on you! I'll head on over to the other thread from now on.

You other ladies I really do wish you the best!

Yeah, you can post anywhere you want and you are entitled to your feelings. AS AM I.

I feel NO shame for what I said. I wouldn't be feeling the way I feel if the ladies had not said what they said in the other group about the ladies remaining over here. It was MEAN SPIRITED. If you re-read everything that was posted and you still think it was okay, then you are not the kind of person I wish to be friends with. If they had started a new thread WITHOUT ever going out of their way to talk badly about us in a hurtful manner, there would be no discussion about it NOW. I am not sure why you all can't wrap your heads around that.

NOW PLEASE, STOP POSTING IN HERE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH US. I thought that was the plan to begin with.

Well ladies, sorry to drag this on, but I thought I was entitled to my 2 cents right? Well I am so not for drama, I never was and I never will be. I try to get my 12yr old daughter to stay away from it! Anyways....If anyone of you would like to look at my profile and look at how many threads I post on, more some than others. I am not limited to my space on this forum. I have become friends with many of the ladies on this thread and other threads, I have a few here that I chat on other threads...So I hope you have not poisoned that for me. I do not feel I owe an explanation to anyone, but I feel this has been blown way out of proportion and we are not monsters!

Have good day!

Please STOP! Did you read the entire thread? If so, then you HAVE to be able to see what was upsetting. Leave us alone, please.

people REALLY need to stop...Breaking the peace is what your trying to do and HERE we won't allow it to happen...leave it alone ...you left for a reason..stop popping back in to get the last word...Seriously...it's REALLY OLD ALREADY and just needs to stop..ya'll that "left" left for a reason so stop it..nothing you are saying is making ANY sense anyway...we got bfp'ers on here that don't need to be upset right now..less stress the better...we don't need it so get off your "we've been hurt and ignored" high horses AND MOVE ON
blessings and peace but it's really hard to wish that when it just keeps going and going and going...GAWSH....let's MOOOOOVE onto something of more importance and positivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

well said fluterby and ad sagpo just so you know i personally not called anyone on this thread....i voiced my opinion that people will go wherever they feel comfortable and like fluterby said we can leave as many posts and threads as we want...i think if you have a problem with the other ladies then voice it to them as me andfluterby where just stating our opinons not to recieve or be accused by your harsh words.

That's the thing. No one ever acted like an adult and voiced their opinion to US. Instead, the ladies went to another thread and said mean, hateful things. Did you read it all the way through as I suggested? And that was rhetorical. Please do not answer.

I hate it when people cannot OWN their actions. You guys have your own thread now, so use it. Each person in here was deeply offended by the rude and hateful things that were said in there about us. You all have the right to be members of whatever board you wish...THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE! IT IS WHAT WAS SAID THAT IS THE ISSUE.

WHY can't they get that and move along???

I posted a request for it to be moved along also..it's getting too ridiculous...I'm starting to get emotional and maybe that's what they want..but I DO NOT need it, and neither do the rest of us....Long deep breaths...long deep breaths...long deep breaths....
3-2-1---- 1-2-3 what the heck is bothering me!!!!! hahah!!!
:hugs: to my TR fam!!!!

people REALLY need to stop...Breaking the peace is what your trying to do and HERE we won't allow it to happen...leave it alone ...you left for a reason..stop popping back in to get the last word...Seriously...it's REALLY OLD ALREADY and just needs to stop..ya'll that "left" left for a reason so stop it..nothing you are saying is making ANY sense anyway...we got bfp'ers on here that don't need to be upset right now..less stress the better...we don't need it so get off your "we've been hurt and ignored" high horses AND MOVE ON
blessings and peace but it's really hard to wish that when it just keeps going and going and going...GAWSH....let's MOOOOOVE onto something of more importance and positivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Agreed Tater. Now instead of saying 'they were ignoring us' it is 'we have a right to belong to whatever thread we want'. Well of course they do.

But pretending that every horrible thing they said about us was OKAY just tells me that they aren't my kind of people anyway. I mean, if they started a new thread and had the class and decorum not to even mention us ("I hope they don't know we're here" and "they act like a bunch of 15 year olds") then NO ONE would have a word to say about it. And if it had happened to THEM, you bet they would have something to say about it. So shame on ME? For having the BALLS to be upset they were trashing us? Now THAT is truly an interesting concept.

Why that concept does not register with them completely boggles my mind.

Okay, I am going to go pick up my kids soon. And in the meantime, I am going to find my inner zen again...and no matter what, I will not be responding, no matter what crazy post they put in here next. Sorry for getting upset with them ladies for going on and on...but alas, I am just human... not one of them has acknowledged that we were talked about like dogs and has said they are SORRY for what happened...they just keep finding excuses to justify the behavior (We can belong to any thread we want...you ignored us) and it is infuriating.

Really, I won't say another word to them...we just need to go back to what we originally came here for...

Great!!!!! SOunds good!!!!

you still spotting girl!?!?!?!?!?! feeling OK?

You must have ESP! I was just getting back on to tell you the spotting is gone...for now...and I hope it stays that way!!!! I still have that weird "pressure" kind of feeling in the low front. If I do not get a BFP in the next couple of days I may just have to accept the fact that my cycles are random now and who knows what might happen until after some time goes by...and that is after I call my doctor, of course...haha...

I'll talk with you ladies later. Hubby wants me to watch a movie with him and the boys. Try to take it easy! :friends::hug:

WOW! ladies I feel like I have been gone a whole month lol I did notice the ladies were not on here much or at all but I would have never guessed they totally up and left. i barely even post so im not sure what I could have done, oh well im not gonna get my panties in a bunch over crazy nonsense I have my own baby making drama to worry about lol.I hope I can be part of this cool club if you dont mind :) I just like having others who are in my shoes to talk to :)

WOW! ladies I feel like I have been gone a whole month lol I did notice the ladies were not on here much or at all but I would have never guessed they totally up and left. i barely even post so im not sure what I could have done, oh well im not gonna get my panties in a bunch over crazy nonsense I have my own baby making drama to worry about lol.I hope I can be part of this cool club if you dont mind :) I just like having others who are in my shoes to talk to :)

Of COURSE! We love you and want you to stay! I love having somewhere to come to talk with other ladies in the same boat. I love you girls! And you are right, we have baby making to worry about...:hugs:

Okay enough...I am going to defend myself. I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT ANYONE!! And for you to being stirring this pot Sago is wrong. I left this thread because no matter what I said it was over looked or ignored even when people singled me out to aske me directly and then would counterdict or bash what I said. I am a orginial from this thread and I believe if you look back I was the second or third to post here almost a year ago.
This is what I said in the chit chat thread:

Hey girls I think I am done with the othe thread completely. The one girl on there keeps sending PM and asking me questions and I answer then she goes and says something totally different on the thread and totally dismissed what I told her and acts like I am wrong. Then the other jut counterdicts everything I say...I give up. I wish them all the best and BFP's soon but that thread is not for me anymore.

I am not a dr nor am I the type of person to give false hope and that seemed to upset some people on here...and I apologize for that but I know what false hope gets no one anywhere and if something comes up on any of the threads that I am on that I think someone should speak with their dr about. I will be talking to the OP about having this thread closed as this is not at all the direction it was meant to go. And I will not have the orginial ladies from this thread bashed because someone didn't like that we left the thread...if you ask me that is doing the ADULT thing whether than causing all this drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->