TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

awwww ladies im must be totally losing my mind scrap the last post my last af was on the 26th feb so i was right im due af tomorrow....lets hopes she stays away i might just test tomorrow....

I'm not sure whether im am this month just with the achey feeling i got though temp staying up which is good.

Anybody else got any symptons????

If your last AF was on the 26th Feb and you have a 28 day cycle then you're due AF today!

EDIT: Argh my maths are bad it's tomorrow! lol

Hi ladies! I just joined today and I too had a tubal reversal on March 06. I have 5cm on each side and I feel fantastic. I do have a question...what did your doctor say about how long to wait to TTC?

Hi all hope your all doing well. I'm planning on visiting the G.P on Monday so he can book my early scan. I dont really feel pregnant but i do look it, my boobs are huge and my stomach is so bloated i cant even hold it in lol.

Its hard not letting anyone know till we know the bean is in the right place....

Good luck to all and Fluterby we were told we could try as soon as we felt ready to. Ive heard of peops falling pregnant at first cycle after.

Baby dust to all x x x x

Congrats on the BFP's woo hoo!!!!

My doc said that I should wait 2mo. to TTC but everything else I've read is as soon as I feel ready. I feel 100% back to normal I even had my 1st cycle 8 days after TR right on time. We waited 15 days to have sex after as reccommended but we are going ahead and TTC and leaving it to God.

Welcome Fluter...I think every doc is different. Mine said as soon as I got my first cycle. Good luck I hope your journey is a short one!!

Okay Mel I am on board with you..I want to do the experiment of pills with you. Will you put it down what you are going to take when and when your going to start and let's hope we both get a BFP next month (I am still hoping you get yours this month)! That is if you don't mind a partner!!

That is what I think too, that every doc is different. I belong to the forum where I went to have my TR and some of the girls are scaring me by saying that if I don't wait that I will damage my tubes because sperm can deposit protein in my healing tubes and cause blockage...idk. I'm just going with it.

Thanks! I wish you the best of luck ...sending a baby dust storm out!!!!

Hello all!! Hope everyone is doing great! As for me I am feeling preggo more & more everyday! Let's just say the sick feeling has started but it's more after I eat than anything. Also I am so bloated I can't stand it, I have major constipation it's unreal. My jeans are already tight but I know it's due to the bloating. We go back for another blood draw on the 30th & then I see my ob on the 31st! Dh has told most all of his family but I haven't told anyone except you all and my sister. I'm waiting until I see my little bean! I also dread my ex dh knowing so I think that's why I have kept it quiet! Anyhoo off to bed in exhausted! Talk to you gals tomorrow!

I had my TR at Rio Bravo in Mexico. It was a wonderful little hospital and I have never met nicer more down to earth doctors. It was an awesome experience.

Jaimad...I'm sorry you are feeling bad but dang it I'm pretty sure most of us are jealous of your m/s lol

Morning ladies well the dreaded:witch: got me last night but im ok here for another month looking to try preseed or concieve plus if got it right...see if that works how is everyone this morning????

well that sucks...sorry to hear she showed up! I know some other successful TR girls swear by preseed, dh drinking redbull 30 min before bd, and instead cups. Just a thought.

This is only my first cycle and I'm almost 3 weeks post op. I'm very nervous trying. I'm so scared I'm gonna mess something up but DH is all about it! So I'm not trying too hard right now. I have a big event that I spent a lot of money on a ticket for coming up in June and I'd hate to miss it cause I'm pg. But to me beggers can't be choosers. I'll take that BFP whenever I get it. I'm just not gonna do anything other than my OPK's until after June.

Hi Fluterby! Congratulations on the TR!

I had mine on November 13th by open surgery and started Bding from about a week later. Had my 6 week post op check up in December and doctor confirmed everything looked great. We officially started trying in December

Now we're ending cycle 4 with AF due tomorrow, will wait and see!

Sorry to hear AF got you Josey, bang on time as well. I suspect i'll be joining you tomorrow so we can go through another cycle together

We use Conceive Plus and it's really good at it's job :D

Welcome Fluter...I think every doc is different. Mine said as soon as I got my first cycle. Good luck I hope your journey is a short one!!

Okay Mel I am on board with you..I want to do the experiment of pills with you. Will you put it down what you are going to take when and when your going to start and let's hope we both get a BFP next month (I am still hoping you get yours this month)! That is if you don't mind a partner!!

I'll list is all in my journal for you! We will be pill popping buddies :D

I'll list is all in my journal for you! We will be pill popping buddies :D

Yay I love it!! I begin today!! AF arrived early but believe it or not I am excited. Armed and ready with a plan and a course!!

Hi ladies! I'm new here, and havent even posted in the intro section yet...but I wanted to say hello to the fellow reversal gals! I just had my reversal on March 11th. I am the momma to 8 beautiful kiddos, and have had 6 prior c-sections. I had my tubal ligation done after my youngest was born in the fall of "08. I regretted it since and have spent every minute from my six week check up convincing my OB that it should be reversed. We went through quite a bit, but he agreed to reverse it. I am very fortunate to have a doctor that believes in me and is wonderful at what he does. I think the hardest part of this is not knowing if it "worked" or not. My doctor was very optomistic and gave me the best statistics he is willing to give. I have had one cycle that started immediately 2 days after surgery and seemed pretty normal. Im pretty sure that I ovulated on schedule, but Im trying to remain realistic on what my actual chances of conception are. ( although my DH and I are having a lot of fun trying!) You would think that a woman like myself who has had many children would know more about fertility, but I never have "tried" to become pregnant, as it usually just happened when we did. Im hopeful that I can glean info and wisdom from all of you and thankyou for sharing your journey! So, if I ask dumb questions please bear with me!:flower:

Welcome Mrs.Mommy!

Wow 6 c-sections!! You have given me hope, i've had 3 so far and was convinced 4 would have to be my limit - i really want another 2 children!

Hi Mrs. Mommy! I am new here as well and I also just had my TR (March 6) We just started trying this week. I am close to Ov with in the next day or two so we are going for it.

Ladies did your doctor tell you how many cm on eachside you have. I have 5cm on each side. I pray that is enough

Im not sure on the cm on each side. I had a laparoscopy (?) on Christmas Eve to determine whether or not my reversal could be done. He said at that time that I had 3cm on one side and 4 on the other...and that the 4cm tube might work and the short one would not. BUT, when I woke from surgery this time, he told my husband that I have the best reproductive system he has ever seen and that the surgery went better than he could have even imagined it to, and that pregnancy was not out of the question at all. He thought that I would conceive in the first or second cycle. He didnt tell my hubby length of tube, and if he did, DH didnt remeber it. I think that overall length must be better than he thought it was going to be since he was so optomistic about how well the surgery went.

It is possible to have more than 3-4 c sections...it depends on each individual woman. The amount of scar tissue is always a factor, and if you have any other uterine issues. I have always healed easily and actually reversal surgery was the 7th bikini incision Ive had. We are not always bound to a limit as some would say. This is my favorite thread. Im praying for all of you to get your BFPs and your TR miracles!

welcome Mrs.Mommy. So glad to have another lady to share with!!

I have started the plan of action. And we bought a new mattress today. Gonna break it in this month!! LOL. Bring on cd 8!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->