TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thank you Sandi :) I hope :witch: stays away for you :af:.....I will hopefully know something towards the end of next week from my MRI last night.

Jessica~ Hope Surgery goes smoothly for your FIL.

Hi Ladies

Reeds I hope and pray that the :witch: stays away for you, you deserve this my love.

Navy hope to heads clear up, awful to have get some rest sweetie

Jessica so sorry to hear your news I am praying for a quick recovery for him.

Love Zxx

Afternoon everyone...I am off to nap and still no sign of AF. FX that she stays and I get a BFP but trying not to test til Monday...that would be such a great birthday present since my bday is wednesday.:)

Hi Ladies:) I am doing okay today......(TMI) noiced a good amount Brown EWCM Today in my undies and on the TP.....Have been told that this is a very good fertility sign,so My Fingers and Toes are Crossed that all the :sex: we get in that all those :spermy::spermy: will find the Eggie!!!! LOL

Sandi~ My fingers and toes are crossed that :witch: stays away :af::af::af:

Well girls I don't know wht to do...test or not. My cycles have been a little off but not coming early not late. The only sypmtoms are tender bbs. I don't want to be disappointed but I guess it would be best to know however I didn't plan on testing til monday if she was a no show. I am taking the kiddos to a 20 acre waterpark tomorrow and will be busy all weekend so....mmmm what to do what to do...

Well girls I don't know wht to do...test or not. My cycles have been a little off but not coming early not late. The only sypmtoms are tender bbs. I don't want to be disappointed but I guess it would be best to know however I didn't plan on testing til monday if she was a no show. I am taking the kiddos to a 20 acre waterpark tomorrow and will be busy all weekend so....mmmm what to do what to do...

I say test on Monday and Just relax and have fun.....but just to be on the safe side put a tampon or two in your bag(Hopefully you won't need them and can whip out that HPT :winkwink: )

I agree with navy just have fun this weekend with the kurdos and test monday

Navy i hope you aré feeling better today

Zoom ... Thanx

Afm... FIL has surgery first thing in the morning , his prostate is inflames but nothing major

Zoom ... Thanx

Afm... FIL has surgery first thing in the morning , his prostate is inflames but nothing major

Hi Jessica :flower::flower: I am doing well today. Hubby had the day off which was AWESOME!!! was kid of unsure ofwhat i was seeing on the TP and undies today but was told it's good sign so now i'm not worried anymore.

How are you doing??? I will keep your FIL in my prayers. :hugs:

Oh Shelley!!! WHERE did you go????Hope your doing well sweetie:hugs:

Thanks ladies I think that is what I am gonna do..just have fun cause all it will do isput me in a foul mood if its a BFN.

I have been wondering about Shelly(Fluter) as well...

Thanks ladies I think that is what I am gonna do..just have fun cause all it will do isput me in a foul mood if its a BFN.

Have Fun this weekend Sandi :happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

Have fun this weekend try and keep yourself busy, we will all be prayer for you for a :bfp: on Monday
zxx

Zoom ... Thanx

Hi Jessica :flower::flower: I am doing well today. Hubby had the day off which was AWESOME!!! was kid of unsure ofwhat i was seeing on the TP and undies today but was told it's good sign so now i'm not worried anymore.

How are you doing??? I will keep your FIL in my prayers. :hugs:

Oh Shelley!!! WHERE did you go????Hope your doing well sweetie:hugs:

Hey there!! Im still here, I hope you are doing ok. Just been trying to chill out, I got myself in a bit of a state....lol. I Keep panicing about Conceiving and it being an ectopic/ Miscarriage. Ive done my Opks and have positive results last night and this morning, so we have had lots of :sex: (Thats the good bit....lol) Have you had any luck with your opks??? I hope you have.. let me know:hugs::hugs: ill be back on tonight.

HI ya, How are you doing? I been chilling out, trying to think of things other than babies, (not an easy task) Have you got ur result yet? must be close to test time now. I have my fingers crossed for you...:hugs:

Goodmorning ladies hope all is well

Navy I have my Fxd for you!!!

Reeds Have fun!!!

Afm...We have put the whole TTC thing on the backburner this mnth due to his dad being sick and having his surgery, We are all really worried and the lack of sleep is kicking our butts. I also have my 11 yr old son with us here in Mexico so we have been really busy

Good Morning Ladies :) How is everyone doing today??? Hope well.

Okay AFM: I had ovulation pain this morning and then it changed to mild cramping/pinching on my left side ....I didn't test with an OPK yesterday cuz i had the brown EWCM and we DTD but will test today about 1pm (that will be 4 hours since i had something to drink) :wacko: Okay i will be on through out the day, Getting ready to watch the 2010 World Cup right now :)

Thanks ladies!! I am so excited. Just retested and still have a BFP. Tj is over the moon with excitement!! Can I still stick around and root my tr ladies on??

Thanks ladies!! I am so excited. Just retested and still have a BFP. Tj is over the moon with excitement!! Can I still stick around and root my tr ladies on??

I am over the moon for you, it gives all us ladies hope that we too can get a bfp after a tr. would be great to keep in touch to hear how your doing.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->