TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Morning everyone. I am better today and not feeling so sorry for myself. Looking forward to my doc appt and hopefully will find what is going on. I guess the bright side is I know I can get pregnant know just helping me carry the baby.

I am glad to hear you aré feeling better reedsgirl

Afm just waiting out this mnth till Af shows so we can try again

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long. I'm still in IN dealing with my grandma and looking for a place to live once dh goes to Iraq. I did get to spend Memorial weekend with him but then he had to go back to TX. He is in LA right now for trainning. I should be getting back to TX the 30th to spend time with him and get my house packed before I make the move back to IN in Aug.

I am 2 days late but got a BFN this morning. I expected that since we've only bd'd 3 times this month and we missed O day by 2 days.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Sandy I read a little about your situation and I'm so very very sorry to hear that hun ((hugs))

Hello flutter we have all been wondering bout you , glad to hear you aré ok.... Well i will keep my Fxd for your Bfp, Dh and i put Ttc on hold this mnth due to FIl having surgery

Fluter so glad to hear from you. You may not have missed O..the sperm can live up to 5 days in the right enviroment!! FX for you babe

I'm glad to hear u r feeling better Sandi. I firmly believe that what God has for u is for u and if u have faith in him all things are possible. Sorry if that was too "churchy". Keep your spirits up Hun.

Flutter it can still be possible. I was in the same position last cycle and it's hard to stay hopeful. Fx'd crossed for u.

Hello out there....would love to be part of this chat forum. Going crazy and would love ot chat with others who also dig out POS out of the trash just in case there is a line that appeared after u already looked at it 50 times at every angle possible!!!!!

hello needafriend...welcome. I am Sandi 33 and had a tr in April of 09.
I have 3 kiddos from a previous marriage and Dh is 30 and he had none. When did you get your tr??

I'm glad to hear u r feeling better Sandi. I firmly believe that what God has for u is for u and if u have faith in him all things are possible. Sorry if that was too "churchy". Keep your spirits up Hun.

Nope not too "churchy". I am also a christian and try to live by my faith as well but I do struggle a bit so I need reminded now and again. Thank you for those kind words. :hugs:

....Thanks for answering. I'm 36, three awesome boys from my first marriage. I had my Tubal done 03/02/05 after c-sec and TR done in 01/25/10. Had it done in Edmonton Ab Canada where I live. Dr said all went well, begged for a HSG to see if there was blockage and had that 04/25/10 (dye ran through...yay) Had a lite period May 15, thought it was odd, addicted to POS and was doing them about 3 times a day...faint shadows but coulc be evap lines. To my amazment a BFP on May 21 confirmed by beta. Low HCG levels off the bat, went every two days. Were doubling but still LOW. Was feeling prego then after a week a switch was turned off and I felt nothing. No BB's tingling etc. HCG taken, levels dropping. Dr said I had a Blighted ovum. But i passed nothing never bled only cramped. So....had O symtoms and all was looking normal again. Should be 11DPO but not 100% sure. Feeling symptoms but BFN, maybe I'm just going nuts. I have never had something consume my life like this and we have only been TTC for just over 4 months.
I read some history in the forum and see you had a loss, I so understand you frustration and sadness as well as wondering why this happens. But we have to take the positive out of these events and know that the sperm met the egg and the path is open. (easy to type but hard to live by for myself..lol) So thats my story. I am so glad to have found a place with others who are going through this hellish at times experience and can obsess with others and cheer them on. Thanks for the reply. BTW....My name is Carole

....Thanks for answering. I'm 36, three awesome boys from my first marriage. I had my Tubal done 03/02/05 after c-sec and TR done in 01/25/10. Had it done in Edmonton Ab Canada where I live. Dr said all went well, begged for a HSG to see if there was blockage and had that 04/25/10 (dye ran through...yay) Had a lite period May 15, thought it was odd, addicted to POS and was doing them about 3 times a day...faint shadows but coulc be evap lines. To my amazment a BFP on May 21 confirmed by beta. Low HCG levels off the bat, went every two days. Were doubling but still LOW. Was feeling prego then after a week a switch was turned off and I felt nothing. No BB's tingling etc. HCG taken, levels dropping. Dr said I had a Blighted ovum. But i passed nothing never bled only cramped. So....had O symtoms and all was looking normal again. Should be 11DPO but not 100% sure. Feeling symptoms but BFN, maybe I'm just going nuts. I have never had something consume my life like this and we have only been TTC for just over 4 months.
I read some history in the forum and see you had a loss, I so understand you frustration and sadness as well as wondering why this happens. But we have to take the positive out of these events and know that the sperm met the egg and the path is open. (easy to type but hard to live by for myself..lol) So thats my story. I am so glad to have found a place with others who are going through this hellish at times experience and can obsess with others and cheer them on. Thanks for the reply. BTW....My name is Carole

Carole I really hope your journey is a short one. We have had a few ladies get the BFP quickly after their tr. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies and I think the one monday was the worst. But I am getting testing done next monday and will hopefully get some answers soon. I also had a HSG done and my tubes are open as well and since I had the chemicals before it was done I was sure they were but just wanted to see for myself. LOL I am taking a month off of ttc this cycle and want all my testing done. Ttc does seem to have a way of taking over your life like I never remember it doing before. My dh is wonderful and patient with me where I think most other men would have ran off screaming by now..LOL. But I think all these ladies on our thread here are truly wonderful and supportive. :hugs:

Thanks Sandi....
My husband has been supportive as well as does not have any children of his own. I think I need to chill alittle and take a break like I said, I haven't even had a period but still in my crazy head think this could be the month I get a healthy BFP. LOL.....nuts eh. I know the odds are in our favor as I have my degree in Dr Google but like u said.....u never remember it being this comsuming before with your other pregnancies. I so feel the same way. Time to chill for the nite, put up the feet and have a chilled Perrier. ( until I feel another symptom, write it down, and google the heck out of it...lol)

BTW...what testing can they do to see why the pregnacies aren't sticking? Have u tried any fert drugs? My Dr said we can try in Aug if we have no BFP

I have been on Clomid and metformin for 7 cycles...which was too long but the doc wasn't monitoring me. I got my first BFP on it and also my first chemical. I am not really sure what all can be done as far as testing wise. I know he is going to do some ultrasounds to check the lining of my cervix and I believe during my cycle he will do some blood test but I am not sure what all for..I have asked in another thread for some advice but if any of the tr girls know of anything that would be great. I am going to ask for a 21 day test for my pregestrone and I know thay can check to make sure I Ov each month. I am doing a program called the Creighton Model and I am learning my cm and fertitlity and Mel(cheekybint) is helping me learn to temp but that has been going on for a bit...LOL good thing she is patient with me. I was a good girl and temped this morning. :)

I bought a basil thermometer but too forgetful to test. I had recently had to change GP's as mine retired without notice. Sooo...being the crazy obsessed woman I am, I told my new Dr I needed an RX for Metformin for type 2 and I have been on it for almost a month. I know thats crazy prescribing it for myself but I read online about it helping woman with PSOD. (even though I am pretty sure I O regularly as I have used OPK and the results are pretty consistant) As well I can tell by my CM. Do u O regularly? I personally feel the CM is a great way to detect ovulation. That`s how I did it with my three boys but the eggs were younger as was I and I didn`t have the tube issuse. Do u know if miscarriages are higher with TR girls? With these chemical preg and blighted ovums.....never even heard of them til we were TTC. Well....I`d better go, time to dig the last test out of the trash and see if there is a faint one....LOL. NITE

Morning ladies and welcome Carole im sure you find plenty advice from us ladies and hope your hourney short in getting your BFP

Good to hear sandi that your feeling better one thing at least you know you can fall pregnant and have a feeling it won't be long before you have bubba in your arms

Cheekybint...Hope your well and you enjoying ur company

Hi to everyone else and hope your all well

Nice to see fluterby back sounds like you had a few hectic weeks hun x

Well im 13 dpo today few symptons including sore bbs, lots of pulling ,tugging dragging feeling and temp still high aswell as cp high and soft and keeping waking up around 4am and having trouble getting back to sleep so annoying especially when have to go to work....lol

well not sure whether to wait and see if AF arrives over next few days or test what do you think guys???

Jo x x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1274331600;7;28

Hello

Off to shops now to buy a test will let you know the outcome guys x

Welcome carole, I am Jessica had my Tr in march of this year I have 4 wonderful children but dh has none He is an awsome father to my kids though we aré sitting this mnth out due to his dad being sick so now i am just waiting for Af so we can try again

josey.. Thats what i would do i dnt have the will Power to wait, goodluck hope you get your Bfp!!!

Hello to you Josey....
GO BUY A TEST....we are at almost the same DPO. I started doing them 2 days ago. Just cheapies cause I talked myself into thinking it was not a big deal if I bought 10 cause they are cheap and dont really count. LOL....Last nite I saw a faint double shadow line after the time limit. Just waiting my 5 mins to do a FRER....scared to go in and look.
Well....there is a faint, faint shadow with no color. ODD thing this month, last nite before going to bed, noticed that the blue vain on one of my BB's was 3D and raised up. TMI? I am pretty blue mapped there to begin with but never raised?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->