TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks ladies!! I am so excited. Just retested and still have a BFP. Tj is over the moon with excitement!! Can I still stick around and root my tr ladies on??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY Sandi:) I am SOO very excited for you and TJ!!! Congrats on the BFP...woohoo!! Please stick around...I Know we would all miss you very much if you left us:hug:

Thanks ladies!! I am so excited. Just retested and still have a BFP. Tj is over the moon with excitement!! Can I still stick around and root my tr ladies on??

OMG!!! Yay u! I have been MIA for a cpl of days. What wonderful news to return to. I'm so happy for you! Yaay!

Hello all you TR ladies....I am TTC and am in my TWW! Approx 10 DPO but not 100% sure. Had a blighted ovum pregnancy last month...has anyone else ever had that? As well.....do we as TR gals have a greater chance of miscarraige other than a higher risk of Eptopic Pregnancy?

Oh Sandi, I woke up feeling low and fed up but your news has just sooooo made me smaile. I am so happy for you both, let us know how it is going very big congratulations my love xx

Morn ladies,

Sorry not been around much but have been following all ur news.........Firstly

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SANDI ON YOUR FANTASTIC NEWS IM SOOOO PLEASSED FOR YOU:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Please let us know if u tried anything different ? or ur symptons give us ladies lots of hope x x

Well im 11dpo today bbs sore but thats about it going to wait to see if af appears as can't cope with another BFN.....

Anyway Hope ur all well......anyone heard from fluterby????

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1274331600;7;28

Take Care

Jo x x

girls. its over. woke up with severe cramps and bright red blood. test is now very faint and sure it is another chemical. i am just completely devastated and confused as to why this keeps happening to me. this will have know been my 3rd chemical.

Oh no Sandi, that is so unfair. I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you again :(

girls. its over. woke up with severe cramps and bright red blood. test is now very faint and sure it is another chemical. i am just completely devastated and confused as to why this keeps happening to me. this will have know been my 3rd chemical.

NOOOOOO :nope: So Sorry Sandi :hugs: Get some rest girlie!! Are you going to make an appt and see what your Doctor has to say??? Keep us updated and HUGH HUGS going out to you sweetie :hugs:

Morning Ladies!! AFM ...I will be home all day!!!! It's amazing how i don't have anywhere to go today and I am VERY excited about this :happydance: My temp is rising slowly so if i get another temp rise tomorrow then i will have O'ed on Saturday CD14......And BDing timing looks good this month! So i am just going to sit back and relax and wait and try not to SS(but it's so hard not too!!) :haha: ......I'll be back on later:hug:

Hi girls. Thanks for the hugs. Its over I lost this baby too. I have a appt with another doc on monday the 21st so we can do some testing and see what is going on. I am gonna also find out about IUI. I just don't know what to do or why..

Oh No Sandi, I am so so sorry to hear your news. Im sure I speak for everyone on here when i say we are all here for you!!! Take care xx :hugs::hugs:

I am very sorry for your lost Sandi. You will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated about your appt. Hugs...

Hi girls. Thanks for the hugs. Its over I lost this baby too. I have a appt with another doc on monday the 21st so we can do some testing and see what is going on. I am gonna also find out about IUI. I just don't know what to do or why..

Please keep us posted as to how you are and how your doctor appt goes on the 21st :hugs:

Hello Sandi,......Im so sorry hun am thinking of you at this sad time x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take Care Hun x x

Im sorry to hear that reedsgirl, dont lose hope hun hopefully your appt will give you the answers you need

Afm...FIL is now home and doing alot better maybe we might still have a chance this mnth

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. Reeds, sorry for your lost :hug:. We are here for you.

How has everyone been. I have been praying for all you ladies. Where is Flutter?

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. Reeds, sorry for your lost :hug:. We are here for you.

How has everyone been. I have been praying for all you ladies. Where is Flutter?

I have been wondering the same..I think I will check her status

Sandi so sorry to hear your news and I will be sending you lots of love and pray. Your time will come babe and I hope you can heal.

Lots of love
Zxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"