TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Nope...Just my normal Prilosec(for Acid Refulx) in the mornings and I only take Max-ALT for my migraines when needed. I am still waiting to be seen by the Neruo Dept for my MRI results!!

Well then I am praying that this is a good sign for you!! I am off to bed its been a long week and my mom took my kiddos home with her so I can go to bed early

Hiya Ladies, seems i never catch any of you ladies on here with the time difference wherever you all are....lol

Never mind just a update tested yesterday with a cheapie BFN af due today still no sign so fingers crossed could be it temp still high getting a few pulling and tugging so will see

x x

Hi Anna....so FRER done today and BFN. Maybe my head is messing with me but I feel prego. I'm getting bummed out, it's raining here so I am going to make homemade fried bread dough with cinnamon sugar on it and hope that the sugar fix will help make a second line apprear...LOL (maybe on a glucose strip from an overdose)

thanks ladies but AF got me yesterday! Im pretty sure that we will be a day late getting to O day this cycle as well. Oh well...what can ya do. I'm really about to throw in the towel until he comes home from Iraq next fall. It may be for the best.

Only good thing that has come out of our current situation is that I have not stress about or checked one thing about pregnancy this entire month. LOL there was no reason too. The only reason I tested is because I realized by my calendar that I was late.

I see there are lots of newbies here and that is awesome! Anyone get a BFP lately? Girls fill me in lol

Hi ladies:) it has been another busy day forme with my kiddos.....My Hubby was so sweet,he called me yesterday before it went on watch and then texted me at midnight after his watch was over and then this morning around 8am he emailed me to say goodbye and that he loved me and would miss the kids and I very much:cloud9::cloud9: (sorry:blush: not sure all the ladies knows...we are a military family...DH is out on deployment)
So anyways .....I noticed creamy cm (tmi it was white there was some yellow cm too) ,temp rised again this morning:happydance: So I am just sitting back waiting!!!
I did how ever go to the dollar tree today and picked up two of their HPT's and i have a expensive one to confirm later if i need too:haha:

SO how is everyone doing today or this week??

Flutter~ Sorry to hear AF got you hun:hugs:

Hello Anna....that must be hard having to say goodbye to hubby. How long is he gone for? As for the CM.....thats how mine was and still is since last week. I think I am around 12 DPO? I had a miscarriage last month, Dr said it wsa a blighted ovum but I never bled or passed anything but my hcg levels dropped fast & I have not had my period since April. But I have been monitoring my CM since the TR in Jan 2010 and now know what to look for so thats where I get my 12 DPO give or take a day or two...lol. Crazy waiting game! The metal taste u had the other day is a good sign, I have read that others have had the same in early pg.
Fingers crossed for u!!!

Hello Anna....that must be hard having to say goodbye to hubby. How long is he gone for? As for the CM.....thats how mine was and still is since last week. I think I am around 12 DPO? I had a miscarriage last month, Dr said it wsa a blighted ovum but I never bled or passed anything but my hcg levels dropped fast & I have not had my period since April. But I have been monitoring my CM since the TR in Jan 2010 and now know what to look for so thats where I get my 12 DPO give or take a day or two...lol. Crazy waiting game! The metal taste u had the other day is a good sign, I have read that others have had the same in early pg.
Fingers crossed for u!!!

AWW Thank you:) Yes it is hard but this will be our shortest Deployment together.....he should be back between Aug and Sept:happydance:and then we can get back to TTC if this happens not to be our month. It's much harder on our kiddos,Our Son is ADHD with ODD and Adjustment disorder he will be 7 yrs old this month and he has the hardest time when DH leaves. Our girls (ages 6 yrs and almost 4 yrs old) just kind of cling to me and then adjust pretty well. They will tell me they miss Daddy and talk to me and then everything is okay again.
I didn't really have the metallic taste in my mouth today ,but man oh man the last couple of days i did and it drove me batty!! LOL :haha:
welli am tired tonight....i have a feeling i am going to be sleeping before 9pm tonight...it's only 6:40pm right now!!! :dohh: so i will try and check back later,but just incase i don't make it back online tonight Good Night Ladies :flower:

Fluter so sorry the witch got you...I had my BFP but unfortunately it ended as a chemical..and we are praying that someone gets a sticky bean this month:)

Morning Ladies:) just wanted to pop in ...today will be a crazy hectic day for me....getting kids to schools,speech therapy group for my youngest and then i have to go pick up an ice cream cake,run to wal-mart and the grocery store come home and start shredding cheese and cleaning house and then my kiddos have dentist appt today(all 3 kids at one time!!)...... So i will be back on later after dinner and kids are tucked into bed!! TGIF :)

I woke up with lower backache and about an hour or so of being up now i am having some mild cramping around my C-section scare....my temp is still looking good so far.
Hope everyone has a good day:)

Anna, I can't believe he is away for that long. My hubby is a truck driver and he used to do long haul to the US. He would be gone for 4 days 3 nites and it was soooo hard on us. LOL....I can't imagine. If it were my first husband different story.....would have loved to have a 2 month break, but not this one....he is my hunny! LOL....
So approx 13 DPO, BFN again today (dollar store so there is a shadow) symptoms are: tingly BB's with raised blue vein that comes and goes through out the day also a cooling sensation???, drooling at nite sometimes (not the normal at all) strong smelling p, vivid dreams (even cried in one???) CM still somewhat milky, fingers tingly/numb at times and lost my mojo. (not normal) I need to be limited a monthly allowance at the stores for POAS. I have 1 FRER and 1 CBER and I waiting as I have promised myself not to spend more $$ this month. GRRRRR....calgon take me way, this is stressing me.
On that note, hope all the TR girls are doing great and for u to have a fantastic weekend!!!

Hello ladies,

Flutter, sorry that AF got you.

Navy, when are you going to test? I hoping and praying it is a BFP!!

I hope everyone is having a fantasic Friday and have a wonderful weekend. I will check in more you ladies. It has just been crazy busy for me.

Hello TR ladies!! Just checking in with all of you again! I dont get on here very often anymore seeing how it is summer time and we are so busy with the kids being out of school, baseball, gymnastics & whatever else comes our way!

For those of you that are new or atleast new to me because I havent been on here in so long...HELLO & congrats on your TR's!!! I have to say that I am so so so glad that I did it! Not just because we got pregnant but because my PTLS is gone!!! YAY!! For those that dont know me or my story or why I started this thread in the beginning...it was so all of us TR gals could unite and help eachother out! My journey started when I got my TR 10/27/09. I traveled to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center & had the best doctors! I had a chemical pregnancy in January and then on March 21st we got our sticky bean!!

It has been a long journey to say the least and but I am so happy that I chose to do this. We go on the 29th of this month to find out what we are having & we are so excited! So for those of you that are getting discouraged...dont give up hope but also dont stress about it. THe month we got our BFP we just left everything up to him to decide & he decided it was the right time!!!

REEDS~~~how are you girl?
CHEEKY~~~how are things!!

I will check back more often but just wanted to get on & say HI!!

Afternoon ladies:) Well the kids dentist got sick and cancelled so i will have to make new appts for my kids for July or August!! I am home to stay for the rest of the day....no more driving today..WOOHOO!! I really don't like driving out here in California!! There are some CRAZZZY drivers on these roads :wacko: So now i get to clean house and decorate for my friend,Shelby's birthday dinner i am having for her :)

Ready4onemore~ The eariest i will start testing is 10 DPO- 11 DPO .....AF is due June 29th

Jaimad so glad to hear from you...glad as well!!:) I just had my 3rd chemical and really thought this was it I had a nice strong line...but see a new doc on monday.

nothing else new with me girls...we have decided to for sure sit the month out on ttc. i have done my temps so far but missed one morning how do I chart the day I missed??

Jaimad so glad to hear from you...glad as well!!:) I just had my 3rd chemical and really thought this was it I had a nice strong line...but see a new doc on monday.

nothing else new with me girls...we have decided to for sure sit the month out on ttc. i have done my temps so far but missed one morning how do I chart the day I missed??

The day you missed ..did you temp late?? I will make a note on my temp and how late i temped and not chart it(CD7) on my chart!!

Hello ladies just checking in on everyone... Still just waiting on Af

Good evening ladies....well, got the curse today but now I know my body is working and can start over again in two weeks! Going to treat myself to a cooler tonite it`s been two months. Cheers!

Hi All

Hi Jamid nice to see you be ace if you let us know what you are having, your story helps my PMA big time!!

Well not long now till HSG, and even if we end up having to go down the IVF route I am happy with had a TR as they found and have now sorted the endo and anywhere without that is a saver place for the bean we will one day have!! I just know it.

Good luck all, sorry needafriend keep positive girl your time will come!

Love Zxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"